• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

error connecting to database

I tried using the froggle.php, but got a parsing error connecting to the database. I replaced the lines of code with that shown in the cpanel section (how to open a database). I get an error, but now it's a different error. Here is the connection statement as I copied it from within cpanel:

code:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$dbh=mysql_connect "localhost", "acctnm_froogle", "usrpswrd") or die ('I cannot connect to the database because: ' . ysql_error());

mysql_select_db ("acctnm_dbnm");

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the error message when run:

code:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user: 'acctnm_froogle@localhost' (Using password: YES) in /home/acctnm/public_html/shop/admin/froggle.php on line 18

I cannot connect to the database because: Access denied for user: 'acctnm_froogle@localhost' (Using password: YES)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any ideas?

Archived