• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Downloads and Paypal configuration

Hambowned

I am trying to set up so I can have customers download files from the downloads directory. I ONLY have the Paypal module 'ON', so that's how I am doing it...I ran a TEST purchase, but it just brings me back to the "Order will be processed in 3 - 5 days page. I am trying to figure out how the "Save As..." link is activated so that it would be ready for download onto their hard drive.

I ran it from a ficticious email, the transanction was done, because I got an email notification from Paypal, so I guess I charged my ownself for nothing. lol.

Anyways, also there's a certain line in the configure.php file (which directory??)

Here is it currently...

define('DIR_WS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', '/pub/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', '/home/hambowne/public_html/commerce/');

define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD', DIR_FS_CATALOG . '/download/');

define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', DIR_FS_CATALOG . '/pub/');

I'd like to be able to get this to work somehow.

Thank you

Hambowned

I think there us an option which allows automatic download after payment.

look around the admin areas u should find it..

if not.... u will find it in the contribtion area..

salam,

--------------------------------

i only just figured this out myself, but dont think i can explain it without SEEING your admin section, can you PM me your login details to your store so i can have a look for you?

have a look at the site that i just didi this for: www.frantik.net/fx it works fine there.

I'll have a look at your store, see if i can find a solution if not - no harm done but if i do fix it, ill post solution here..

hope i can help,

Tjobbe

Archived