• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

html pages

pinbrook

Hi

i'm not sure if i can do what I'd like to....

Basically I receive a spreadsheet from my suuplier every 2 months. this contains current stock. thus there will be products to both delete and add as well as price changes.

I want to use easypopulate and completley regenerate all my products from the spreadsheet. This is hunky dory i can do bulk manipulations to get al lthe revelvant data

The bit i am stuck with is how to deal with product descriptions. They are not on the supplier spreadsheet, and I'm not sure how best to process them. I notice in the easypopulate documentation there is a column to define an html file, could I use this to put my description in...if so how does it integrate

TIA

Jo

hi i dont know how 2 solve ur particular problem. but if u go on contributions and search for spreadsheet for product desc. etc... i do remember that i saw a contribution that let u create cvs(think so) file and its a spreadsheet. u change the spreadsheet and it chnages it autometically. u can add a fild of product description in that and copy that cell each time when update...

Archived