• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

IPN v1.7 and Auction Manager query

veral

Hi all,

Just a quickie for v1.7b (was it b?) - I'm using IPN with Auctionblox's Auction Manager, and I believe I need to find out where to place a reference to the super_shipping which EAM calls.

Currently, this is my problem:

EAM uses a shipping module (super_shipping) which is entered in checkout_shipping and checkout_process (I believe - need to check). This super_shipping adds ORDERS_ID to the AUCTION_BASKET table which EAM uses.

When a paypal payment is made, it bypasses this (in 1.7), and I think a change needs to be made in ipn.php or paypal.php somewhere that allows the new super_shipping to be used because ORDERS_ID is always null in AUCTION_BASKET for ipn payments, but not for cheque/other payment modules.

Can someone who uses both EAM and IPN tell me where in the IPN contrib I need to make this change? I know where it needs to be done in 2.0, but I haven't had the time to migrate and test yet...

Thanks in advance =)