• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Products Attributes

I have a lot of products the have the same sizes, colors."But with-in the size and color there are many differant to select.

Is there a way to set one attributes that you can use for this products that have the same sizes, colors.

I know I can go in and setup each product up with these sizes and colors, but when you have over 40 products that uses the same size and colors, it takes for ever in a day to do this, where if you could just assign one to do it all would be very help full

Hi,

I have the exact same problem! So far I've figured out how to modify product_info.php to display the detail information using one product id code. I added an additional field to the Products table called products_attribute_id. Then in products_info, instead of referencing http_get_vars['products_id'], I reference this new field. I believe there are 4 references to that field. What I haven't figured out is how to modify shopping_cart.php to reference this field when it loads the attributes. If anyone has any advice I'd be extemely greatful! Thanks. :o

This is very interesting to me as I am responsible for entering over 3000 products. We have a database which does not suite osCommerce and if we could make that work, it would be huge!

Keep us updated :)

in contributions i found a contribution that populates all of ur products into spreadsheet. u just update spreadsheet and then put it on server. i guess if u do the same in spreadsheet, might be quicker and possible to design...or fill the info. please search there

Archived