• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Category Listing Table background

Raven2000

Help.. I managed to change all the colors using the CSS stylesheet on the cart except for the category listing i.e when I click a category and it comes up with Lets see what we have here! the box under it containing the products is still white with a lilac heading (default) on an all Black site.. I can't find where to change this the font has changed color in the CSS stylesheet and is white which means it cant be seen in this box.

could anyone help please??

B)

i found class 'boxtext' for the content part, but there are still is still a part with the old color.

a problem i also didn't find yet

'infoBoxContents'

thats the second part of it

and 'infoBox' is for the border.

Hope i could help u a bit. ;)

ps: i am not alowed to edit my message, so i post the whole again here

Thanks Zerra unfortuantely I checked all those and they're fine but still the box is white.. the first box with whats new for March is fine but then if I click on a category from the Left border the next box with contents under Lets see what we have here is white... its so damned frustrating as all the others are right its just any category.. I even ran a search on the stylesheet for the code #FFFFFF and there's only the font color set at this so it must not be from the CSS stylesheet that this box is taking its colors.

Mel

I also just discovered that this is the same table as the cart contents.. i.e.click cart contents and the table displayed again is white (Default) does that help anyone to help me.. I've searched everywhere.

Mel :blink:

Archived