• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

getting BOX_HEADING_CATEGORIES instead of Categori

ou812myers

All of a sudden instead of getting Categories in the top box I am getting BOX_HEADING_CATEGORIES. I am not sure what I did or didn't do.

I looked in /langage/english.php and I looked at all the code in several other files and they look good.

I really did not change anything when I started getting this message.

www.timcc.com/store

Thanks!!

All of a sudden instead of getting Categories in the top box I am getting BOX_HEADING_CATEGORIES. I am not sure what I did or didn't do.

I looked in /langage/english.php and I looked at all the code in several other files and they look good.

I really did not change anything when I started getting this message.

www.timcc.com/store

Thanks!!

You seem to missing a definition from your english.php file. Look and make sure that you have

// categories box text in includes/boxes/categories.php

define('BOX_HEADING_CATEGORIES', 'Categories')

The other possibility is that you made a change in the index.php file where it calls for the definition. The have to match so if you have the correct info in the english.php file check your index.php

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

I did that and it all seems ok. I have also noticed that the first time I open the page it looks good. It also looks good if I click on a catagory but if I click the top or click on the banner at top to take me to the home page it has the error.

Getting really frustrated!!!!

Thanks,

Tim

Archived