• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Personnummer / Swedish date of birth

Hi!

I wonder how to change dob format to the Swedish standard, which is YYMMDD-XXXX. I would be sooooo happy if anyone could give me ideas. To give you an idea, the Swedish date of birth number for a person born on July 27, 1971 is 710727-6547 (the last four digits given from the government at birth.)

Thanx a million!

Susie

• 3 months later...

Has any of the Swedes succeded to crack this one?

I'm currently sitting here fideling with the thing and so far succeded to get the requiered format to dd/mm/yyyy (29/07/1979)

Not near perfect, but still better then the US format that no one in sweden can understand :lol:

But i could use some more help to get this as i want it; swedish ;)

----===~~oOo~~===----

// Bjarne Varoystrand aka Black Skorpio

Do to others what you want them to do to you

- �� Lek och Lust F�r Vuxna

• 3 months later...

Har du f?tt n?gon hj?lp ?nnu, jag beh?ver ?x? s?tta in svenskt personnummer.

MVH

Niklas

Hi!

I wonder how to change dob format to the Swedish standard, which is YYMMDD-XXXX. I would be sooooo happy if anyone could give me ideas. To give you an idea, the Swedish date of birth number for a person born on July 27, 1971 is 710727-6547 (the last four digits given from the government at birth.)

Thanx a million!

Susie

• 2 months later...

I?ve got the same problem. There is a contribution called "personnummer" but i couldn?t get it to work. I still get the "Personnummret m?ste vara i formatet: MM/DD/???? (eg 05/21/1970)" -error.

So anyone have ideas?

I?ve got the same problem. There is a contribution called "personnummer" but i couldn?t get it to work. I still get the "Personnummret m?ste vara i formatet: MM/DD/???? (eg 05/21/1970)" -error.

So anyone have ideas?

Setting up shop in Sweden, I wonder why I would want one in the system?

Any specific reasons or do you "only" use it for customers numbers (as many mis-use it everywhere)?

Rgds,

Martin S

• 3 weeks later...

Archived