• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Linkpoint API Problems...weird things going on

In the test mode everything works fine, goes to success page and allows downloads....in live mode it says error cannot charge card: duplicate transaction....when in fact it does charge card and puts up error and does not send to success page......if the customer stops there and goes to My Account it shows there with downloads...but most will think something is wrong with card and try again and again...get my point......is there a fix for this anywhere....any help would be appreciated....thanks

Jim

It actually tried to charge the card twice....this is the problem, it need to go to success page but instead tries to charge the card again and thus resulting in duplicate transaction....when in fact it passed the first time.....hmmmmmmmmmm....there is a glitch in the linkpoint software that was written in the contributions page........anybody know of a fix.......thanks again

I think i found where the problem is.

If you are using the ADC Authorize net contribution check your /includes/modules/authorize_direct.php.

try commenting this line:

//Uncomment for use with Unix-type systems with CURL installed

exec("/usr/local/bin/curl -d \"$data\" https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll", $response);

if your servers are running Win or keep it uncommented but comment out the next entire section starting with:

//BEGIN PHP_CURL.DLL CODE - Author: Peter Drake - 4/29/03

and ending with:

//END PUP_CURL.DLL CODE

Those two ways for envoking Curl should have been mutually exclusive but for some reason they weren't. So when you place an order it runs the first and declines the second. Of course if that is your case.

I'll go ask my ISP if both ways of envoking Curl are possible and get back to you on that one.

The important thing is - i commented out the first one and it ran just fine :D

Good luck

Svetoslav

Archived