• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help...Install contributions

prettythings

I am trying to use a contribution for setting shipping zones. I have uploaded the file to admin/modules/shipping... but I don't fine it after I go to through admin to configure it. I used ultra edit to upload the smc shipping and the sql file. Help is needed to determine what to do to configure the file. :unsure:

Shipping modules should be uploaded to catalog/includes/modules/shipping/ - plus the language file to catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/

Matti

Thank you for responding. I'm not sure what to do with the .sql file, does it go above where I install the shipping module. Also, after I finished configuring the shippinp module I gt an error msg. telling me that the following:

"1146 - Table 'WorldofProducts.ShipZoneCode' doesn't exist

SELECT ShipZoneCode FROM ShipZoneCode WHERE '923' BETWEEN ShipZoneStartZip AND ShipZoneEndZip

[TEP STOP]"

I don't have a clue what to do to fix this. Please help me out of this fix.

Thanks.

The *.sql file must be run on your database - use phpmyadmin - select the sql option and browse to your file then choose 'go' - it is always wise to backup your database first :)

Matti

• 1 year later...
The *.sql file must be run on your database - use phpmyadmin - select the sql option and browse to your file then choose 'go' - it is always wise to backup your database first  :)

Matti

this hit right on the money. i have searched for 4 hours non-stop for an answer to SMC shipping %/$ by zone 1-8 and this is great. thanks for asking the right question prettythings and thanks a million Johnson for the direct hit on the answer and keep up the great work.

Archived