• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

STS Template Setup, Need to Add Flash Header.

SaStudios

I have a setup the STS Template System and i cant change by header logo. I was playing around inside of header.php but the logo stayed the same no matter what i changed. so i deleted the this from header.php

?>

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr class="header">

<td valign="middle"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'logo.jpg', 'osCommerce') . '</a>'; ?></td>

</table>

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="1">

<tr class="headerNavigation">

<td class="headerNavigation">  <?php echo $breadcrumb->trail(' » '); ?></td>

<td align="right" class="headerNavigation"><?php if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) { ?><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGOFF, '', 'SSL'); ?>" class="headerNavigation"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_LOGOFF; ?></a>  |  <?php } ?><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL'); ?>" class="headerNavigation"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_MY_ACCOUNT; ?></a>  |  <a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART); ?>" class="headerNavigation"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CART_CONTENTS; ?></a>  |  <a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'); ?>" class="headerNavigation"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CHECKOUT; ?></a>   </td>

</tr>

</table>

<?php

Just to see if this was being used in the script...And it wasnt...

so please help me out here, i just need to know wut to edit and how to find it...

this is my flash script by the way.

<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"

codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=5,0,42,0"

id="logo" width="780" height="131">

<param name="movie" value="logo.swf">

<param name="quality" value="high">

<param name="bgcolor" value="#000000">

<embed name="logo" src="logo.swf"

quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" swLiveConnect="true"

width="780" height="131"

type="application/x-shockwave-flash"

pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed>

</object>

Thank YOU!!

Anything in STS whose location in the template is controlled by the STS $ is found in the sts_display_output.php file. The logo is $cataloglogo so you will find this on or about line 188. You can also add more template commands to this file also to let you control the placement of just about anything in the template.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

thank you im editing it know... but, another quick question.. how would i put the flash header which i quoted above in this..??

$template['cataloglogo'] = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'logo.jpg', 'IDR Motorsports') . '</a>';

just put it in the sts_template.html

put the swf in the the main directory where the stylesheet.css file is.

-aleks

ps. anyone know how to disable the login feature of OScommerce on a website?

Archived