• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

addon

healthsmart

Is there a way to add an additional statement at the bottom of the products page similar to "For more information, please visit this products webpage."

"This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 31 March, 2004."

I am relatively new using oscommerce. I can't find where the coding for the above are I was tempted to just add more text to either one of them and I don't know if it is a good idea or not.:blink:

Around lines 178-202 of product_info.php, the following code outputs the product_url and date available/added lines:

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_url'])) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
     </tr>
<?php
   }

if ($product_info['products_date_available'] > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])); ?></td>
     </tr>
<?php
   } else {
?>
     <tr>
       <td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added'])); ?></td>
     </tr>
<?php
   }
?>

Hth,

Matt

Always back up before making changes.

Archived