• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PHP syntax to align images?

marcus76

Hi , i have the following - this displays the images but seems to spread them across the page, anyone know how i can display them along side each other?

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="1">

<td align="right" valign="bottom"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'visa.jpg'); ?>

<td align="right" valign="bottom"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'delta.gif'); ?>

<td align="right" valign="bottom"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'mastercard.jpg'); ?>

<td align="right" valign="bottom"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'switch.gif'); ?>

<td align="right" valign="bottom"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'solo.gif'); ?>

</tr>

</table>

Many thanks

Marc

You will need to make the columns a fixed width. At the moment the columns are spread evenly across the page as you would expect.

HTH

Mark Evans

osCommerce Monkey & Lead Guitarist for "Sparky + the Monkeys" (Album on sale in all good record shops)

---------------------------------------

Software is like sex: It's better when it's free. (Linus Torvalds)

• 3 months later...

you probably sorted this by now(!) but try giving the td's the same width as the images....

Also, does anyone have a good quality Visa Delta logo? I can only find bad/tiny ones on google.

Archived