• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

STS and Product Attributes - Option Type Feature

I am trying to get the latest releases of STS(simple template system) and Product Attributes - Option Type Feature to play nice together. I have the STS system running with no problems.

The problem that I'm running into is no matter what Product Options I set up are, it still only shows the select box list. I am trying to get the text boxes to show up.

For testing I tried to echo PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_TYPE_TEXT, I don't get anything returned, which leads me to believe that STS doesn't recognize this option and disregards it.

Any information on this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

conor

• 11 months later...
I am trying to get the latest releases of STS(simple template system) and Product Attributes - Option Type Feature to play nice together.  I have the STS system running with no problems. 

The problem that I'm running into is no matter what Product Options I set up are, it still only shows the select box list.  I am trying to get the text boxes to show up. 

For testing I tried to echo  PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_TYPE_TEXT, I don't get anything returned, which leads me to believe that STS doesn't recognize this option and disregards it. 

Any information on this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

conor

Were you able to get this to work? I am having the same problems

Were you able to get this to work?  I am having the same problems

Actually, I think I gave up on this. We decided to go a different route with our e-commerce and aren't using OSC. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Good luck,

Conor

• 5 months later...
i have same problem, got any fix out there?

If you're trying to include this in the STS product_info the easy way is to not do it that way. Disable any product_info pages for STS and add the code as proscribed directly to the product info in /catalog/product_info.php. That works for me.

Iggy

Everything's funny but nothing's a joke...

• 2 years later...

Hi,

I've installed STS v4.5.8 and option_type_feature-v1.5.

I've created a Quantity radio button option, with 3, 6, and 9 values.

The attirbutes has the following values

Quantity Price

3 10.55€

6 19.00€

9 27.00€

When I add a product and select, for example Quantity 6 - Price 19.00 € the shopping_cart page shows a price of -8.45EUR.

If possible in this contribution to configure an option that allows to explained above, or should I use anothere contrib as Price_Break_Per_Products.

Thanks a lot