• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

What happened? Virus, hacker, gremlins in 'puter?

mevans

I woke up to find this on my website this morning. Everything was fine when I when I was on my site yesterday. Could anyone give me an idea of what happened here and how to fix it? My webpage is www.mevans.net/catalog and the message is as follows:

1 - Can't create/write to file '/tmp/#sql2e69_1bdd_1.MYD' (Errcode: 2)

select sum(tax_rate) as tax_rate from tax_rates tr left join zones_to_geo_zones za on (tr.tax_zone_id = za.geo_zone_id) left join geo_zones tz on (tz.geo_zone_id = tr.tax_zone_id) where (za.zone_country_id is null or za.zone_country_id = '0' or za.zone_country_id = '38') and (za.zone_id is null or za.zone_id = '0' or za.zone_id = '74') and tr.tax_class_id = '0' group by tr.tax_priority

[TEP STOP]

Yes, I wondered about whether there was a problem with having too many new products. I just set the website up and I've put in over 1000 products so far. But where is the temp file located and how do I make the file larger to allow more products? There has to be people out there with more than 1000 items in their website catalog.

This is something your webhost is going to need to fix.

Mark Evans

osCommerce Monkey & Lead Guitarist for "Sparky + the Monkeys" (Album on sale in all good record shops)

---------------------------------------

Software is like sex: It's better when it's free. (Linus Torvalds)

Thanks guys, my webhost replied to me that they are aware of a problem and hope to have it fixed shortly.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction so fast, I was pretty anxious when I saw that first thing this morning after it was fine yesterday. The title of my thread was only half joking. I also turned on the monitor to find McAfee killing off a virus trying to come through email, and ya know ... sometimes I think I *do* have gremlins in this thing <lol>.

Cheers, have a great weekend all!

Archived