• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

HELP !!!

draz

Hi

I just checked out you site. Have you run the install application yet?

www.summerhillpetsupplies.co.uk/catalog/

When I go to this url it still comes up with the install front page?

If you have installed (not sure if you have?) then check out your configure.php files to check the paths.

There are 2 files located at;

catalog/includes/configure.php

catalog/admin/includes/configure.php

Toby

Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user: 'mysql@localhost' (Using password: NO) in /content/StartupHostPlus/s/u/www.summerhillpetsupplies.co.uk/web/catalog/admin/includes/functions/database.php on line 19

Unable to connect to database server!

this is for the admin and your catalog shows the install screen.

once you have completed the install then move remove or rename the install directory.

your configure.php database information is wrong, with no access to the admin or catlaog screens cannot determine if the paths are wrong also

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

Ok you are one step further in that you have removed the install directory.

you have this message

Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user: 'summerhillpetsup@localhost' (Using password: NO) in /content/StartupHostPlus/s/u/www.summerhillpetsupplies.co.uk/web/catalog/includes/functions/database.php on line 19

Unable to connect to database server!

which is as I posted earlier due to the wrong database information in the catalog/includes/configure.php and catalog/admin/includes/configure.php files the error message above says that there is no password entered this information allows me to construct this bit

// define our database connection
?define('DB_SERVER', 'localhost');
?define('DB_SERVER_USERNAME', 'summerhillpetsup');
?define('DB_SERVER_PASSWORD', ''); // you will need to add in this info
?define('DB_DATABASE', ''); // you will need to add in this info
?define('USE_PCONNECT', 'false');
?define('STORE_SESSIONS', 'mysql');

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

Archived