• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Promotional Suplies Store

akprinting

Keith,

Your category images are very tight and clean. Your customized account/shopping cart image icons are also well-done.

However, the remaining elements of your site layout closely resemble a basic installation of osCommerce. You would be surprised at how much customization you can truly do to your storefront: take a look - Dropship Direct Warehouse

The idea is to be smart about which code contributions to use. We used a number of different modifications: graphical infobox header, DHTML menu, oscCenterShop, etc.

Try to make the site feel like it has a unique personality unto itself. We always try to change our header graphic to reflect the latest seasonal event (i.e. Spring, Summer, 4th of July, etc)

Keep up the good work!

Thx,

-Codi

Carpe Carp: Seize the Fish.

Thanks for the comments, I was going to use the credit card module, so we can process the transactions in our office. I tried with my own card but It kept saying that the number is wrong. Do I have to change something for this to work properly. I have also read that this method is not very secure and should not be used. We cannot have a SSL server, although the web host (webfusion) should enable us to set up a .cgi page to be secure(their service never works though so far). i read about some contributions for this sort of credt card processing, so i will keep looking as will prefer this method to cheques or paypal. I am impresse dwith your shop, it seems like a lot can be achieved. I will keep looking into ways to improve the shop and to make it more unique.

Archived