• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Easy Populate Question

mattmcb

Does anyone now if Easy Populate will allow partial catalog column uploads and updates. For example, if I just want to update prices can I just create a file with the model number and the price and upload it or do I need to download the entire catalog, update the prices, and re-upload the entire catalog with every column?

Also, does anyone one know of a DB insert module for phpmyadmin? Basically, is there something that can load a text tab-deliminated file with phpmyadmin?

Thanks!

yes easy populate will do what you are thinking. I use it that way, I have a different invoice for each vendor.. I can upload just one product for one vendor if I choose by deleting the rest.

Im still working on getting it going 100% for me, having problems with html and " characters still as far as I know.