• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

All Products Page

sgreiner

I am using the contribution All Products

Has anyone tweaked this? It works fine, but I would like the output changed a little. I am learning, but I am not good with php yet. If someone can tell me what code needs to be changed, that would be helpful, or you can post your code.

"There is no doubt about precisely when folks began racing each other in automobiles. It was the day they built the second automobile." - Richard Petty

Maybe if you say what you are trying to have changed about the page we could better understand what is required

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

I should have been more specific. I had a meeting and needed to hurry with the request.

What I don't like about the present layout is I don't need the category levels listed. I also don't like how the items are listed if you have multiple items in the same category, the category field is blank on all other items in the same category. This creates gaps of text on the page and looks funny to me.

I would like the all products page to output only 4 fields in following order, sorted by the first field:

product name;stock number;manufacturer;price

Is this enough info for someone to help?

Thanks.

"There is no doubt about precisely when folks began racing each other in automobiles. It was the day they built the second automobile." - Richard Petty

Archived