• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Page Width

Ok I edited both index.php, header.php & footer php to change the width of the page. This works fine. Yet everytime I click a link, say to the shopping cart, it restores the width to 100% instead of my pixel count.

Both the header and footer stay the same just the content that stretches. Do I have to change the width in each module/page? I couldnt find what I was looking for.

Thanks for any help.

some pages load within the index page and others have there own page.

What exactly are you trying to acheive and can you supply a url

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

I just want the page centered and at 770px width. I dont like the 100% width of page idea.

And sorry I cant provide a link. Im brining the site up internally before I put it live.

Thanks

EDIT: By page I mean all pages. I currently have the front page looknig fine. Its just when you click a link or module that it goes back to 100%

you could put this code in the header.php just below the initial copyright statement directly after the */

print ('<table width="770" border="0" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1" bgcolor="#000000">

<tr>
   <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF">');

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

Archived