• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Pre-Order Module

Curious,

I could use a module that does not allow the customer to pay for a item that is in pre-order mode, example if the customer has two items in the shopping cart 1 instock and 1 on preorder it would generate 2 orders numbers and charge the 1 instock item, not the Pre-order item, Then you can come back whenthe pre-order item comes instock and either charge the customer or send a invoice so they can send charge through or paypal.

I guess since there would be different categories, maybe a order number would be generated for items int he shopping cart under different categories.

I hope someone can help with this with either a module or advice on how to find one.

Thanks

Carl

You are correct, I don't need 2 Order numbers, But I can not charge a preorder item until it is in-stock, and how do you split a instock item from a pre-order item without paypal charging both items?

• 3 years later...
Curious,

I could use a module that does not allow the customer to pay for a item that is in pre-order mode, example if the customer has two items in the shopping cart 1 instock and 1 on preorder it would generate 2 orders numbers and charge the 1 instock item, not the Pre-order item, Then you can come back whenthe pre-order item comes instock and either charge the customer or send a invoice so they can send charge through or paypal.

I guess since there would be different categories, maybe a order number would be generated for items int he shopping cart under different categories.

I hope someone can help with this with either a module or advice on how to find one.

Thanks

Carl

I would really like to see a solution for this also! ;)

Archived