• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Database connection ***NEED HELP***

marz

Hi I need some help in sorting out this problem with the connection to my database, when i try to open my index.php from the root server it brings me this message. I am very new to php and I don't understand quite alot of these. I downloaded the oscommerce online store hoping to create my own sometime soon.

I am alreadying trying to configure from the configure.php page, but what am i suppose to do to make this work?

Warning: Access denied for user: '[email protected]' (Using password: YES) in C:\apache\htdocs\mars\oscommerce\catalog\admin\includes\functions\database.php on line 17

Unable to connect to database server!

hello,

depending on what package you have for your local server ( apache - mysql - php ) you would have a password, if you installed apache2triad or something simillar, seems your password is not the same as the one you have for OSC, or if you have a new install, try running your MySql manually for the first time, go to C:\apache\mysql\bin\winmysqladmin.exe and double click winmysqladmin.exe make sure you get a traffic light thing that is lit green. else ,check your mysql pass.

"Stick to the devil you know than the one you don't "

Archived