• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Just Found Out- NEED Help Quick!

ndestefano

Ok I am with Paysystems for what ever the hell they actually do anymore. And I was having trouble trying to figure out the shipping and taxes. Because I am the PRO catalog- everything is scripts. Quicker for me ; cut and paste.. So anyway. I cant figure out the Options... cant figure out the shipping a email to Support from them says.

Resolution description :

Unfortunately, we don't provided programming for scripts here at paysystems. The only way that you will be able to add tax to your products is if your 3rd party shopping cart supports the tax feature. As for shipping, this is also done through the 3rd party shopping cart system.

Ok so when it comes to scripting Im retarded- Im a designer who took on this massive site because Well I got roped into it. And YES its all shopping cart. So a quick look at the 3rd party links and U guys are.. u come with Fantastico, I knew the name. Can anyone tell me- WHAT THE HECK DO I DO NEXT! How do make a shopping cart system is it hard? I will install urs tomorow. I shall be back.. If anyone can give me insite on what to do- how to confiure th shipping and taxes and options, please let me know..

Please email me at [email protected] VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE HELP>>>

Archived