• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

AuctionBlox Blank Pages

Hi Guys,

I've downloaded and installed Auctionblox revision two on oscommerce milestone 2

I've uploaded all the requested files and made all teh changes asked.

I can see my auctions and they're all pending approval for mapping.

However now i seem to get blank pages on my site www.gsmliberty.com/shop/ whenever i click on "My account" or click on continue in the check out page

I further analyzed the problem it seems that if I click on buy now or add to cart I get a blank screen, but if I press back I can see the previous page in my browser but the item is added!

It's almost like the php script "forgets" to return HTML back to the browser after the action is complete.

I noticed this also happening in my admin page when setting up my auctions URL and all. I would add the URL and click ok but then I would get a blank page if I click back the URL would've been added correctly. I thought maybe it's just a glitch but apparently it's related to the bigger problem

Could be a problem with uploading the files correctly? Because my initial problem of getting a blank webpage was that I forgot to upload all the files requested, but once I did everything was ok. However I've checked the files seven times already! Including the changes everything seems fine.

I really would appreciate your support and think this service is great and would love to use it!

PS Ive had a lot of communication with auctionblox authors but they've been helpful but are clueless to this problem.