• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Orders Won't Process

My problem is that when someone tries to order, it gets to the order confirmation page, then when they choose to Finalize Their Order...it goes directly back to the payment information page. Why?

www.essensualpleasures.com

Thanks! -Gabe

PS-Need this ASAP for a client!

Which module are you using (authorze.net etc?), I had this same problem on a cart I was working on, I hacked at the PHP code that generated the errors, and managed to fix it.

Mail me incase I miss this (mail button below) and I'll try to help. I couldnt' find any help on the error here either.

Ok I'll reply here as someone else may find it and find it useful.

I actually installed the AIM version of the authorize.net module- although I was still getting the problems on the original, it handles errors slightly differently.

You may as well install this module, it's better than the original I think anyway: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1453

Ok now for the fix (relevant to the Aim v1.0 version above)

Open \includes\modules\payment\authorizenet.php

Go to line 167, which should be:

if ($x_response_code != '1') {

This is the returned error checking routine, now, a few lines down you'll see:

else {
tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode('There was an unspecified error processing your credit card.'), 'SSL', true, false));
}

Comment out this whole part, so the code should now look like this:

? ? ?if ($x_response_code != '1') {
?if($x_response_code == '2') {
?	tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode('Your credit card was declined ') . urlencode('(') . urlencode("$x_response_reason_code") . urlencode('): ') . urlencode("$x_response_reason_text"), 'SSL', true, false));
?}
?else if($x_response_code == '3') {
?	tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode('There was an error processing your credit card ') . urlencode('(') . urlencode("$x_response_reason_code") . urlencode('): ') . urlencode("$x_response_reason_text"), 'SSL', true, false));
?}
// AK: fix?
// ?else {
// ? ? ? ?tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode('There was an unspecified error processing your credit card.'), 'SSL', true, false));
// ?}
// AK: end	
}
? ?}

NOTE: When using the AIM module make sure you setup the path to curl in its settings (should be in the readme file).

I found this to fix the problem for me, if you have any more problems let me know (e-mail etc) and I'll help you as much as I can. A good thing with the AIM module is that it's

You can e-mail me on andrew [at] killer-house.fsnet.co.uk - just replace the [at] leaving no spaces, (damn spam), wasn't sure if the email I got from you was the Oscommerces one, or your own ;).

- Andrew.

Archived