• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

MOECTOE Suite public BETA 1 Support

dreamscape

Has anyone got this working with individual shipping ?? I get this error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: get_shiptotal() in /home/phil/public_html/msdiscreet/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 22

Also Subtotal, Shipping, and Total are required in the config, but they are not showing in order for me to tick them any ideas on that too??

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hi everybody,

I'm have a problem with Moectoes Suite (a really great contribution). After I localized the customer and click in "Create a new order" open a blank page with this message: Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/public_html/store/includes/modules/order_total/ot_easy_discount.php on line 17

Anyone knows what's happens?

Thanks

• 8 months later...

I am not sure where to post this as I can't seem to find a support forum for the Attitude Simple Manual Order Entry contribution - but it appears that this contribution includes that one as well, so I'm hoping somebody is still reading this thread.

I have installed Attitude Simple Manual Order Entry and finally have it working with SPPC aside from a couple of glitches:

1. No matter what I try it will not mark the order_status in the database as "4". It keeps marking it as "1". Anybody else have this problem and find a fix?

2. Turning the security feature to true and giving a username and password does no good - it just keeps prompting me to log in. I ended up using a separate PHP script to password protect the page.

TIA :blush:

~Tracy