The e-commerce.

Batch Order Center Update 1.1

defender39

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I installed this wonderful contribution the other day and all seems to work well (though haven't tested thoroughly).

The one thing that broke was that now when I go to edit a customer, I get this at the top of the page:

Warning: reset(): Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/freedom/public_html/shredshop/backend/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 17

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/freedom/public_html/shredshop/backend/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 18

I'm working on fixing it, but was hoping someone may be able to provide a short cut for me.

Edited by AllanH

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes people use different fontsize/line spacing or pagesize. These things have an impact on the layout.

You will find that the boxes are at fixed positions on the page but much of the text is just allowed to flow from top to bottom. There is a slight conflict between those two concepts.

My suggestion would be to start the text a little lower down the page (or chnage the box co-ordinates to make them lower. The grid provided with the templates may help in this regard. It seems like a pretty simple adjustment in this case though.

Something like

$y-=10;

might do it but probably not.

Easier perhaps to fix the rounded rectangles.

$pdf->roundedRectangle(x,y,w,h,10,$f=0);

Try increasing the 'y' value of the rounded rectangles a little.

Edited by radders

Great contribution :thumbsup: , it will come in handy as the business grows.

I was wondering if this can be done, I will be needing to create one-up labels for the retail side of my business.

The labels need to have this information:

Item Name (Big Blue Widget)

Item Number (12345)

Item Price ($29.99)

Website Address

So the label would look something like this:

Big Blue Widget

$29.99 ea.

http://www.anystore.com

And be able to print the number of labels I need, if I have 12 of the Big Blue Widgets, I can tell it to print only 12.

I'm not sure where or what would need to be done to do this, but I think it would make a great addition to the contribution.

Thanks in advance,

Bob G.

Installed Contributions: CCGV, Close Popup, Dynamic Meta Tags, Easy Populate, Froogle Data Feeder, Google Position, Infobox Header Entire Row, Live Support for OSC, PayPal Seal with CC images, Report_m Sales, Shop by Price Revised, SQL Updater, Who's Online Enhancement, Footer, GNA EP Assistant and still going.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone using this contribution in other language than english?

Is it only me that get "Unrecognized object name" when I use other languages than english?

i've searched the forum and it seams that this is a problem related to adobe (pdf) reader??

• 2 weeks later...
Great contribution  :thumbsup: , it will come in handy as the business grows.

I was wondering if this can be done, I will be needing to create one-up labels for the retail side of my business.

The labels need to have this information:

Item Name (Big Blue Widget)

Item Number (12345)

Item Price ($29.99)

Website Address

So the label would look something like this:

Big Blue Widget

$29.99 ea.

http://www.anystore.com

And be able to print the number of labels I need, if I have 12 of the Big Blue Widgets, I can tell it to print only 12.

I'm not sure where or what would need to be done to do this, but I think it would make a great addition to the contribution.

Thanks in advance,

Bob G.

I am also hoping to have this type of functionality... can it be done to help out those of us that have a need to create product labeling? I've also brought this up in a thread for the Batch Print Center, which is somewhat based on this contribution and the sticky labels contribution. So far we haven't been able to make any progress, so if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated! Here is the link to that disucssion. http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...view=getnewpost

• 2 weeks later...

When I batch my orders, I send them to my retail store for my employee to start pulling orders, and when she charges their credit card it asks for the security code (CVV) and she then has to go on to the web to get them, just an extra step for her. This would make it easier for her if it was with the CC#, exp date. I can get "CVV#" to print on the batch report but it doesn't call out to get the CVV# from the order..

James Scheller

• 2 weeks later...

Great contrib!!

Wondering if someone could expand a bit more regarding post#20 of this topic on page one.

It refers to correcting an issue with the " country " not showing up in the .pdf output file. Their seems to be sample code for a simple cut-and-paste operation that might fix the problem. I'm not having any luck finding the pre-existing code meant to be replaced.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

I also am curious as to how the CVV number can be printed. I realize their are different cvv add-ons, since it is one field maybe a generic fix is possible only requiring the downloadee to change the table and field names? I really don't know enough of what I speak so ...I'm finished.

Thanks

Jason

I need to change the font-family to 'arial'. Does anyone know how to do this?

O.K. - its a bit an older post, but I had the same problem. I fixed it with the following steps:

-In your template (as example Invoice.php) serch for the line:

$pdf->selectFont(BATCH_PDF_DIR . 'Helvetica.afm');

$pdf->setFontFamily(BATCH_PDF_DIR . 'Helvetica.afm');

change them to:

$pdf->selectFont(BATCH_PDF_DIR . 'arial.afm');

$pdf->setFontFamily(BATCH_PDF_DIR . 'arial.afm');

Ensure, that arial.afm is located in the Folder temp_pdf

My problem was ,that I had arial only as a ttf (trueType) Font. On Sourceforge.net you will find a converter called "ttf2pt1".

-Download and install it on your Box

You can generate arial.afm with the command

ttf2pt1 -a arial.ttf arial

Thats it

outdoor

• 1 month later...

I am trying to integrate the Clear Credit Card info contrib into batch_print_center and was hoping someone could help me out. I think its an easy tweak but dont really have the knowledge to implement it with the start and end dates.

I've added this to batch_print_body.php -

<tr class="dataTableRow">
<td class="dataTableContent">Delete Credit Card info?</td>
<td width="50%"><?php echo tep_draw_checkbox_field('clear_CC', '', false); ?></td>
</tr>

At the bottom of batch_print.php I've added this -

// Clear Credit Card
if(($HTTP_POST_VARS['clear_CC'] == 'on') && ($invoicenumbers != '')) {
tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_ORDERS . " set cc_number = '' where orders_id in (" . tep_db_input($invoicenumbers) . ") ");
} elseif(($HTTP_POST_VARS['clear_CC'] == 'on') && ($invoicenumbers == '')) {
tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_ORDERS . " set cc_number = '' where date_purchased between '" . tep_db_input($startdate) . "' and '" . tep_db_input($enddate) . "23:59:59' ");
}
//

I think the first condition is alright, but I'm sure the elseif conditional is wrong as it doesnt specify where date_purchased is(ie, TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY) and I'm not sure how to tell it to look in TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY for it. Also maybe the elseif should do this instead?

elseif(($HTTP_POST_VARS['clear_CC'] == 'on') && (isset(tep_db_input($startdate)) && (isset(tep_db_input($enddate)) )) {
tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_ORDERS . " set cc_number = '' where date_purchased between '" . tep_db_input($startdate) . "' and '" . tep_db_input($enddate) . "23:59:59' ");
}

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Matt Mika

Installed Contributions: Multi-Stores, QTPro, CCGV(trad), Batch Print, EasyPopulate, Simple Manual Order Entry, Encrypting Credit Card Via Mcrypt, UPSXML, Down for Maintenance, On The Fly GD Thumbs, SPPC, SPPC Hide, and various personal tweaks

OK, this is what I've got it down to. First conditional works with a range(ie. 2-9) and a list(ie. 2,3,4,5), but the start/end date UPDATE isnt working yet. I dont believe the time is getting on the end of the enddate properly(syntax?). Any ideas? Tips?

Thanks

// Clear Credit Card
if(($HTTP_POST_VARS['clear_CC'] == 'on') && ($invoicenumbers != '')) {
tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_ORDERS . " set cc_number = ''
where orders_id in (" . tep_db_input($invoicenumbers) . ") ");
} elseif (($HTTP_POST_VARS['clear_CC'] == 'on') &&
(isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['startdate'])) &&
(!isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['enddate']))) {
tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_ORDERS . " set cc_number = '' where
date_purchased between '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['startdate'] . "' and '" .
$HTTP_POST_VARS['enddate'] . "23:59:59");
}
//

Matt Mika

Installed Contributions: Multi-Stores, QTPro, CCGV(trad), Batch Print, EasyPopulate, Simple Manual Order Entry, Encrypting Credit Card Via Mcrypt, UPSXML, Down for Maintenance, On The Fly GD Thumbs, SPPC, SPPC Hide, and various personal tweaks

OK, I got it working. You can now tick a checkbox on the Batch Print Center page to delete Credit Card #'s from the DB.

I've added it as a contribution.

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2720

Matt Mika

• 3 weeks later...

Wow how this contrib has grown, back in the day when I created this mod I had no idea how much it would grow, I was so busy with my job I couldn't give it the support it needed. Radders what an amazing job you have done with this contrib, much props. Much props to the people that converted it to the new release (well newer than MS1 anyways). Not much was available at the time to create PDFs, but of course now there are more classes to develop and output PDF files.

Can't wait to take a look at all the new code and see how it has progressed.

:thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

we have lots of attribute on our invoices, I'm trying to make row 'PRODUCT_TABLE_ROW_HEIGHT' to 15 so my text fit properly, now half of my products information is coming. However on 2nd page order comments is coming. what code make information to go to 2nd page, it must be something under attribute and product code I have enter, can someone help me?

Not sure in your particular case.

In the integrated packing slip template I had added a crude bit of code after the orders and before the comments which checked if there was room on the page to print the comments. If there wasn't then it started a new page and set the position to the top of the A4 page.

//page feed
if ($pos <= 30) {
$pdf->ezNewPage();
$pos =780;
}

Not sure in your particular case.

In the integrated packing slip template I had added a crude bit of code after the orders and before the comments which checked if there was room on the page to print the comments. If there wasn't then it started a new page and set the position to the top of the A4 page.

//page feed
if ($pos <= 30) {
$pdf->ezNewPage();
$pos =780;
}

wow thanks, it worked. Now on each attribute we have a comment field and its cutting off, how can I fix it?