• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Bundled products

To get this error out of the way replace the following function in the product_info.php file.

seach for:

WHERE pb.bundle_id = " . tep_get_prid($products_id) . " and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

and replace with:

WHERE pb.bundle_id = " . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . " and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

additionaly I implemented Monks code with a slight change, otherwise the tables never get updated correctly.  A missing right bracket was the culprit as mentioned earlier in this thread.

In admin/catagories.php

Find this code...

// update bundle contents

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_bundle'] = "yes") {

tep_db_query("DELETE FROM products_bundles WHERE bundle_id = '" . $products_id . "'");

for ($i=0, $n=6; $i<$n; $i++) {

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['subproduct_' . $i . '_qty']) && $HTTP_POST_VARS['subproduct_' . $i . '_qty'] > 0) {

tep_db_query("INSERT INTO products_bundles (bundle_id, subproduct_id, subproduct_qty) VALUES ('" . $products_id . "', '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['subproduct_' . $i . '_id'] . "', '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['subproduct_' . $i . '_qty'] . "')");

}

}

}

and replace with this:

}

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_bundle'] == "yes") { // original was: if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_bundle'] = "yes")

tep_db_query("DELETE FROM products_bundles WHERE bundle_id = " . $products_id . "");

for ($i=0; $i<6; $i++) {

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['subproduct_' . $i . '_qty']) && $HTTP_POST_VARS['subproduct_' . $i . '_qty'] > 0) {

tep_db_query("INSERT INTO products_bundles (bundle_id, subproduct_id, subproduct_qty) VALUES (" . $products_id . ", " . $HTTP_POST_VARS['subproduct_' . $i . '_id'] . ", " . $HTTP_POST_VARS['subproduct_' . $i . '_qty'] . ")");

}

}

}

//exit; ////END update bundle contents

} elseif ($action == 'update_product') {

$update_sql_data = array('products_last_modified' => 'now()');

$sql_data_array = array_merge($sql_data_array, $update_sql_data);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS, $sql_data_array, 'update', "products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'");

//delete categories saved in the tables

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '". $products_id . "'");

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_bundle'] == "yes") { // original was: if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_bundle'] = "yes")

tep_db_query("DELETE FROM products_bundles WHERE bundle_id = " . $products_id . "");

for ($i=0; $i<6; $i++) {

tep_db_query("INSERT INTO products_bundles (bundle_id, subproduct_id, subproduct_qty) VALUES (" . $products_id . ", " . $HTTP_POST_VARS['subproduct_' . $i . '_id'] . ", " . $HTTP_POST_VARS['subproduct_' . $i . '_qty'] . ")");

}

}

}

////END update bundle contents

This fixed this issue for me.  I hope it helps you too!  Feel free to contact me if you need help with this.

You need to implement the above code that Monk provided. If you don't then the bundle update will never remove the existing bundle info, and if it does not do that then there will be a dupe entry every time.

If you nered help just PM me.

Edited by DS_Sultan

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
You need to implement the above code that Monk provided.  If you don't then the bundle update will never remove the existing bundle info, and if it does not do that then there will be a dupe entry every time.

If you nered help just PM me.

When implementing that change i get this error:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_ELSEIF in /home/customers/bleie/www.domain.com/catalog/admin/categories.php on line 256

----

When I try to checkout, /catalog/checkout_confirmation.php gives me this error:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

SELECT products_bundle FROM products where products_id =

[TEP STOP]

The strange thing is that i cannot find this line in checkout_confirmation.php or any other file for that sake.

Anyhow, I think the error may be here(checkout_confirmation.php):

// Stock Check

if (STOCK_CHECK == 'true') {

$bundle_status_query = tep_db_query("SELECT products_bundle FROM " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_id = " . tep_get_prid($order->products[$i]['id']));

$bundle_status = tep_db_fetch_array($bundle_status_query);

Malawi, The Fisher King

AKA Trygve Lillefosse

• 5 weeks later...

hello forum,

i have spend ours now to go through this thread.

many nice posts in here.

i would like to install the bundeled products thing in my new untouched script.

therefore my question,

can anybody provide the complete working categorie.php script in this forum,

so i can simply copy and paste it into mine?

i know iam a little lazy...........

:blush: :blush:

• 3 weeks later...
When implementing that change i get this error:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_ELSEIF in /home/customers/bleie/www.domain.com/catalog/admin/categories.php on line 256

----

When I try to checkout, /catalog/checkout_confirmation.php gives me this error:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

SELECT products_bundle FROM products where products_id =

[TEP STOP]

The  strange thing is that i cannot find this line in checkout_confirmation.php or any other file for that sake.

Anyhow, I think the error may be here(checkout_confirmation.php):

// Stock Check

if (STOCK_CHECK == 'true') {

$bundle_status_query = tep_db_query("SELECT products_bundle FROM " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_id = " . tep_get_prid($order->products[$i]['id']));

$bundle_status = tep_db_fetch_array($bundle_status_query);

I don't have the answer to your problem, but I think you have teh right line. The reasion you can't find it exactly as it's quoted is because it's made up of many variables.

The function tep_get_prid($order->products[$i]['id']) must not be returning a product for whatever reason, causing the error you are seeing.

Many Thanks,

Steve

I have a problem with the stock management.

if i add one bundle to the shopping cart, out of products A B C D, where the stock of product A is 0,

the customer is able to check out unless he orders two bundles!

the strange thing is, the mod seems to work fine if two bundles are added.

if i try to order the no stock product A seperate )bundle mod not active), osc refuses to add it to the cart, no matter if one or two pieces. so this works as it should.

anyone else faced this problem before?

Edited by roedel

• 3 weeks later...

This contribution looks like exactly what I need for my site. After reading this whole thread and seeing that there aren't any updates to the original contribution, I am nervous. Can someone who knows this contribution post an update with the solutions identified over the past year?

Also, is anyone using this contribution for bundled products that include both shipping weight and downloadable product?

Thank you in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

I kept getting duplicate entry errors after installing this mod, and all the fixes so far mentioned. It happened everytime I added two of the same product in the same bundle (As with buy 1, get 1 offers and such).

The only workaround I had at hand was to delete the primary key of the products_bundles table. It worked fine for me, but I was wondering if there was a better way to do it.

Anyway, is it possible for someone to post instructions on implementing the full code with all of the fixes implemented? I think that would help everyone else who is trying to install this mod :)

Oh another thing, when I try adding duplicate products and checkout, the stock of the duplicated subproduct only decreases by 1.

Apparently this query returns/modifies a bundle's subproduct quantities: (checkout_process.php)

if ($stock_values['products_bundle'] == 'yes') {
	 // order item is a bundle and must be separated
	 $report_text .= "Bundle found in order : " . tep_get_prid($order->products[$i]['id']) . "<br>\n";
  	 $bundle_query = tep_db_query("select pb.subproduct_id, pb.subproduct_qty, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_bundle
         from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_BUNDLES . " pb
         LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p
         ON pb.subproduct_id=p.products_id
         where pb.bundle_id = '" . tep_get_prid($order->products[$i]['id']) . "'");

while ($bundle_data = tep_db_fetch_array($bundle_query)) {
   if ($bundle_data['products_bundle'] == "yes") {
  	 $report_text .= "<br>level 2 bundle found in order :  " . $bundle_data['products_model'] . "<br>";
    	 $bundle_query_nested = tep_db_query("select pb.subproduct_id, pb.subproduct_qty, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_bundle
          	 from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_BUNDLES . " pb
          	 LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p
          	 ON p.products_id=pb.subproduct_id
          	 where pb.bundle_id = '" . $bundle_data['subproduct_id'] . "'");
  	 while ($bundle_data_nested = tep_db_fetch_array($bundle_query_nested)) {
     $stock_left = $bundle_data_nested['products_quantity'] - $bundle_data_nested['subproduct_qty'] * $order->products[$i]['qty'];
     $report_text .= "updating level 2 item " . $bundle_data_nested['products_model'] . " : was " . $bundle_data_nested['products_quantity'] . " and number ordered is " . ($bundle_data_nested['subproduct_qty'] * $order->products[$i]['qty']) . " <br>\n";
     tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " set products_quantity = '" . $stock_left . "' where products_id = '" . $bundle_data_nested['subproduct_id'] . "'");
  	 }
   } else {
  	 $stock_left = $bundle_data['products_quantity'] - $bundle_data['subproduct_qty'] * $order->products[$i]['qty'];
  	 $report_text .= "updating level 1 item " . $bundle_data['products_model'] . " : was " . $bundle_data['products_quantity'] . " and number ordered is " . ($bundle_data['subproduct_qty'] * $order->products[$i]['qty']) . " <br>\n";
  	 tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " set products_quantity = '" . $stock_left . "' where products_id = '" . $bundle_data['subproduct_id'] . "'");
   }
	 }

Can anyone come up with a fix for this?

Ok, I just finished altering my categories.php...and it seems to be working fine. You can try it with an unmodified MS2 install and it should work correctly, I suppose.

<?php

/*

$Id: categories.php,v 1.146 2003/07/11 14:40:27 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'currencies.php');

$currencies = new currencies();

$action = (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['action']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] : '');

if (tep_not_null($action)) {

switch ($action) {

case 'setflag':

if ( ($HTTP_GET_VARS['flag'] == '0') || ($HTTP_GET_VARS['flag'] == '1') ) {

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'])) {

tep_set_product_status($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'], $HTTP_GET_VARS['flag']);

}

if (USE_CACHE == 'true') {

tep_reset_cache_block('categories');

tep_reset_cache_block('also_purchased');

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['cPath'] . '&pID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']));

break;

case 'insert_category':

case 'update_category':

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id'])) $categories_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id']);

$sort_order = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['sort_order']);

$sql_data_array = array('sort_order' => $sort_order);

if ($action == 'insert_category') {

$insert_sql_data = array('parent_id' => $current_category_id,

'date_added' => 'now()');

$sql_data_array = array_merge($sql_data_array, $insert_sql_data);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES, $sql_data_array);

$categories_id = tep_db_insert_id();

} elseif ($action == 'update_category') {

$update_sql_data = array('last_modified' => 'now()');

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES, $sql_data_array, 'update', "categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");

}

$languages = tep_get_languages();

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($languages); $i<$n; $i++) {

$categories_name_array = $HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_name'];

$language_id = $languages[$i]['id'];

$sql_data_array = array('categories_name' => tep_db_prepare_input($categories_name_array[$language_id]));

$insert_sql_data = array('categories_id' => $categories_id,

'language_id' => $languages[$i]['id']);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array, 'update', "categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages[$i]['id'] . "'");

}

}

if ($categories_image = new upload('categories_image', DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES)) {

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " set categories_image = '" . tep_db_input($categories_image->filename) . "' where categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $categories_id));

break;

case 'delete_category_confirm':

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id'])) {

$categories_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id']);

$categories = tep_get_category_tree($categories_id, '', '0', '', true);

$products = array();

$products_delete = array();

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($categories); $i<$n; $i++) {

$product_ids_query = tep_db_query("select products_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$categories[$i]['id'] . "'");

while ($product_ids = tep_db_fetch_array($product_ids_query)) {

$products[$product_ids['products_id']]['categories'][] = $categories[$i]['id'];

}

}

reset($products);

while (list($key, $value) = each($products)) {

$category_ids = '';

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($value['categories']); $i<$n; $i++) {

$category_ids .= "'" . (int)$value['categories'][$i] . "', ";

}

$category_ids = substr($category_ids, 0, -2);

$check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$key . "' and categories_id not in (" . $category_ids . ")");

$check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query);

if ($check['total'] < '1') {

$products_delete[$key] = $key;

}

}

// removing categories can be a lengthy process

tep_set_time_limit(0);

tep_remove_category($categories[$i]['id']);

}

reset($products_delete);

while (list($key) = each($products_delete)) {

tep_remove_product($key);

}

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath));

break;

case 'delete_product_confirm':

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']) && isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_categories']) && is_array($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_categories'])) {

$product_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']);

$product_categories = $HTTP_POST_VARS['product_categories'];

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($product_categories); $i<$n; $i++) {

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "' and categories_id = '" . (int)$product_categories[$i] . "'");

}

$product_categories_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "'");

$product_categories = tep_db_fetch_array($product_categories_query);

if ($product_categories['total'] == '0') {

tep_remove_product($product_id);

}

}

}

break;

case 'move_category_confirm':

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id'] != $HTTP_POST_VARS['move_to_category_id'])) {

$new_parent_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['move_to_category_id']);

$path = explode('_', tep_get_generated_category_path_ids($new_parent_id));

if (in_array($categories_id, $path)) {

$messageStack->add_session(ERROR_CANNOT_MOVE_CATEGORY_TO_PARENT, 'error');

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $categories_id));

} else {

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " set parent_id = '" . (int)$new_parent_id . "', last_modified = now() where categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $new_parent_id . '&cID=' . $categories_id));

}

}

break;

case 'move_product_confirm':

$products_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']);

$duplicate_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and categories_id = '" . (int)$new_parent_id . "'");

$duplicate_check = tep_db_fetch_array($duplicate_check_query);

if ($duplicate_check['total'] < 1) tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " set categories_id = '" . (int)$new_parent_id . "' where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $new_parent_id . '&pID=' . $products_id));

break;

case 'insert_product':

case 'update_product':

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['edit_x']) || isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['edit_y']))

{

$action = 'new_product';

}

else

{

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'])) $products_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']);

$products_date_available = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_date_available']);

$products_date_available = (date('Y-m-d') < $products_date_available) ? $products_date_available : 'null';

$sql_data_array = array('products_quantity' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_quantity']),

'products_bundle' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_bundle']),

'products_model' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_model']),

'products_price' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_price']),

'products_date_available' => $products_date_available,

'products_weight' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_weight']),

'products_status' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_status']),

'products_tax_class_id' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_tax_class_id']),

'manufacturers_id' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['manufacturers_id']));

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image'] != 'none'))

{

$sql_data_array['products_image'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image']);

}

if ($action == 'insert_product')

{

$insert_sql_data = array('products_date_added' => 'now()');

tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS, $sql_data_array);

$products_id = tep_db_insert_id();

// update bundle contents [$Arctic]

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_bundle'] == "yes")

{

{

for ($i=0; $i<6; $i++)

{

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['subproduct_' . $i . '_qty']) && $HTTP_POST_VARS['subproduct_' . $i . '_qty'] > 0)

{

}

}

}

}

}

elseif ($action == 'update_product')

{

tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS, $sql_data_array, 'update', "products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'");

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '". $products_id . "'");

{

for ($i=0; $i<6; $i++)

{

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['subproduct_' . $i . '_qty']) && $HTTP_POST_VARS['subproduct_' . $i . '_qty'] > 0)

{

}

}

}

}

// END update bundle contents

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " (products_id, categories_id) values ('" . (int)$products_id . "', '" . (int)$current_category_id . "')");

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($languages); $i<$n; $i++)

{

$sql_data_array = array('products_name' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_name'][$language_id]),

'products_description' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_description'][$language_id]),

'products_url' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_url'][$language_id]));

{

$insert_sql_data = array('products_id' => $products_id,

'language_id' => $language_id);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array);

}

{

tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array, 'update', "products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$language_id . "'");

}

}

if (USE_CACHE == 'true')

{

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $products_id));

}

break;

case 'copy_to_confirm':

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']) && isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id'])) {

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['copy_as'] == 'link') {

if ($categories_id != $current_category_id) {

$check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " (products_id, categories_id) values ('" . (int)$products_id . "', '" . (int)$categories_id . "')");

}

} else {

$messageStack->add_session(ERROR_CANNOT_LINK_TO_SAME_CATEGORY, 'error');

}

} elseif ($HTTP_POST_VARS['copy_as'] == 'duplicate') {

$product_query = tep_db_query("select products_quantity, products_model, products_image, products_price, products_date_available, products_weight, products_tax_class_id, manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'");

$product = tep_db_fetch_array($product_query);

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " (products_quantity, products_model,products_image, products_price, products_date_added, products_date_available, products_weight, products_status, products_tax_class_id, manufacturers_id) values ('" . tep_db_input($product['products_quantity']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_model']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_price']) . "',  now(), '" . tep_db_input($product['products_date_available']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_weight']) . "', '0', '" . (int)$product['products_tax_class_id'] . "', '" . (int)$product['manufacturers_id'] . "')");

$dup_products_id = tep_db_insert_id();

$description_query = tep_db_query("select language_id, products_name, products_description, products_url from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'");

while ($description = tep_db_fetch_array($description_query)) {

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " (products_id, language_id, products_name, products_description, products_url, products_viewed) values ('" . (int)$dup_products_id . "', '" . (int)$description['language_id'] . "', '" . tep_db_input($description['products_name']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($description['products_description']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($description['products_url']) . "', '0')");

}

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " (products_id, categories_id) values ('" . (int)$dup_products_id . "', '" . (int)$categories_id . "')");

$products_id = $dup_products_id;

}

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $categories_id . '&pID=' . $products_id));

break;

case 'new_product_preview':

// copy image only if modified

$products_image = new upload('products_image');

$products_image->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

if ($products_image->parse() && $products_image->save()) {

$products_image_name = $products_image->filename;

} else {

$products_image_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image'] : '');

}

break;

}

}

// check if the catalog image directory exists

if (is_dir(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES)) {

if (!is_writeable(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES)) $messageStack->add(ERROR_CATALOG_IMAGE_DIRECTORY_NOT_WRITEABLE, 'error');

} else {

$messageStack->add(ERROR_CATALOG_IMAGE_DIRECTORY_DOES_NOT_EXIST, 'error');

}

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="includes/stylesheet.css">

<script language="javascript" src="includes/general.js"></script>

</head>

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" onload="SetFocus();">

<div id="spiffycalendar" class="text"></div>

<!-- header //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>

<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="1" class="columnLeft">

<!-- left_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>

<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

<!-- body_text //-->

<td width="100%" valign="top">

<?php

if ($action == 'new_product') {

$parameters = array('products_name' => '',

'products_bundle' => '',

'products_description' => '',

'products_url' => '',

'products_id' => '',

'products_quantity' => '',

'products_model' => '',

'products_image' => '',

'products_price' => '',

'products_weight' => '',

'products_date_added' => '',

'products_last_modified' => '',

'products_date_available' => '',

'products_status' => '',

'products_tax_class_id' => '',

'manufacturers_id' => '');

$pInfo = new objectInfo($parameters);

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) && empty($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {

$product_query = tep_db_query("select pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_url, p.products_id, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, date_format(p.products_date_available, '%Y-%m-%d') as products_date_available, p.products_status, p.products_tax_class_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_bundle from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] . "' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$pInfo->objectInfo($product);

} elseif (tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {

$pInfo->objectInfo($HTTP_POST_VARS);

$products_name = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_name'];

$products_description = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_description'];

$products_url = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_url'];

}

if (isset($pInfo->products_bundle) && $pInfo->products_bundle == "yes") {

// this product is a bundle so get contents data

$bundle_query = tep_db_query("SELECT products_bundles.subproduct_id, products_bundles.subproduct_qty, products_description.products_name FROM products_description INNER JOIN products_bundles ON products_bundles.subproduct_id=products_description.products_id WHERE products_bundles.bundle_id = " . $pInfo->products_id . " and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

while ($bundle_contents = tep_db_fetch_array($bundle_query)) {

$bundle_array[] = array('id' => $bundle_contents['subproduct_id'],

'qty' => $bundle_contents['subproduct_qty'],

'name' => $bundle_contents['products_name']);

}

}

$manufacturers_array = array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_NONE));

$manufacturers_query = tep_db_query("select manufacturers_id, manufacturers_name from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " order by manufacturers_name");

while ($manufacturers = tep_db_fetch_array($manufacturers_query)) {

$manufacturers_array[] = array('id' => $manufacturers['manufacturers_id'],

'text' => $manufacturers['manufacturers_name']);

}

$tax_class_array = array(array('id' => '0', 'text' => TEXT_NONE));

$tax_class_query = tep_db_query("select tax_class_id, tax_class_title from " . TABLE_TAX_CLASS . " order by tax_class_title");

while ($tax_class = tep_db_fetch_array($tax_class_query)) {

$tax_class_array[] = array('id' => $tax_class['tax_class_id'],

'text' => $tax_class['tax_class_title']);

}

if (!isset($pInfo->products_status)) $pInfo->products_status = '1';

switch ($pInfo->products_status) {

case '0': $in_status = false; $out_status = true; break;

case '1':

default: $in_status = true; $out_status = false;

}

?>

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="includes/javascript/spiffyCal/spiffyCal_v2_1.css">

<script language="JavaScript" src="includes/javascript/spiffyCal/spiffyCal_v2_1.js"></script>

<script language="javascript"><!--

var dateAvailable = new ctlSpiffyCalendarBox("dateAvailable", "new_product", "products_date_available","btnDate1","<?php echo $pInfo->products_date_available; ?>",scBTNMODE_CUSTOMBLUE);

//--></script>

var tax_rates = new Array();

<?php

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($tax_class_array); $i<$n; $i++) {

if ($tax_class_array[$i]['id'] > 0) {

echo 'tax_rates["' . $tax_class_array[$i]['id'] . '"] = ' . tep_get_tax_rate_value($tax_class_array[$i]['id']) . ';' . "\n";

}

}

?>

function doRound(x, places) {

return Math.round(x * Math.pow(10, places)) / Math.pow(10, places);

}

function getTaxRate() {

var selected_value = document.forms["new_product"].products_tax_class_id.selectedIndex;

var parameterVal = document.forms["new_product"].products_tax_class_id[selected_value].value;

if ( (parameterVal > 0) && (tax_rates[parameterVal] > 0) ) {

return tax_rates[parameterVal];

} else {

return 0;

}

}

function updateGross() {

var taxRate = getTaxRate();

var grossValue = document.forms["new_product"].products_price.value;

if (taxRate > 0) {

grossValue = grossValue * ((taxRate / 100) + 1);

}

document.forms["new_product"].products_price_gross.value = doRound(grossValue, 4);

}

function updateNet() {

var netValue = document.forms["new_product"].products_price_gross.value;

if (taxRate > 0) {

netValue = netValue / ((taxRate / 100) + 1);

}

document.forms["new_product"].products_price.value = doRound(netValue, 4);

}

//--></script>

<?php echo tep_draw_form('new_product', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) ? '&pID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] : '') . '&action=new_product_preview', 'post', 'enctype="multipart/form-data"'); ?>

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_NEW_PRODUCT, tep_output_generated_category_path($current_category_id)); ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_STATUS; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_radio_field('products_status', '1', $in_status) . ' ' . TEXT_PRODUCT_AVAILABLE . ' ' . tep_draw_radio_field('products_status', '0', $out_status) . ' ' . TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_AVAILABLE; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_DATE_AVAILABLE; ?><br><small>(YYYY-MM-DD)</small></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' '; ?><script language="javascript">dateAvailable.writeControl(); dateAvailable.dateFormat="yyyy-MM-dd";</script></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_MANUFACTURER; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('manufacturers_id', $manufacturers_array, $pInfo->manufacturers_id); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_NAME; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', (isset($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? $products_name[$languages[$i]['id']] : tep_get_products_name($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr bgcolor="#ebebff">

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_TAX_CLASS; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('products_tax_class_id', $tax_class_array, $pInfo->products_tax_class_id, 'onchange="updateGross()"'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr bgcolor="#ebebff">

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_NET; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_price', $pInfo->products_price, 'onKeyUp="updateGross()"'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr bgcolor="#ebebff">

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_GROSS; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_price_gross', $pInfo->products_price, 'OnKeyUp="updateNet()"'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

updateGross();

//--></script>

<?php

?>

<tr>

<td class="main" valign="top"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION; ?></td>

<td><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="main" valign="top"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']); ?> </td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('products_description[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', 'soft', '70', '15', (isset($products_description[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? $products_description[$languages[$i]['id']] : tep_get_products_description($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_QUANTITY; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_quantity', $pInfo->products_quantity); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_MODEL; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_model', $pInfo->products_model); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_file_field('products_image') . '<br>' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . $pInfo->products_image . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_image', $pInfo->products_image); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_URL . '<br><small>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_URL_WITHOUT_HTTP . '</small>'; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_url[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', (isset($products_url[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? $products_url[$languages[$i]['id']] : tep_get_products_url($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

<td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_s

• 2 months later...

I've got everything smoothly except 1 problem. When setting up the bundle in the admin, once I select the item to add to the bundle from the dropdown and it adds it in to the blank row, it shows undefined in the first colum. The other colums are fine... and show product id # and quantity. Any way to get the rows to display product name instead of undefined?

undefined6wu.th.jpg

Edited by flawless

I've got everything smoothly except 1 problem.  When setting up the bundle in the admin, once I select the item to add to the bundle from the dropdown and it adds it in to the blank row, it shows undefined in the first colum.  The other colums are fine... and show product id # and quantity.  Any way to get the rows to display product name instead of undefined?

undefined6wu.th.jpg

There was a typo/glitch in the original version. I had fixed it beforehand, but it's been a while since I last worked on my version of this mod, so I can't recall much of which goes where >_<

Anyway, I'd post my version of categories.php again...but it gets cut, lol. It has quite a lot of improvements though.

Hi Arctic

Could you post the rest of that page? I have spent all day trying to get this to work with Downloads Controller on a localhost setup.At the end of a long day I tried adding your file to mine but ended up with a messed page in admin (Thank God for back-ups!!)

I have set up a working demo site using Master/Slave and Download Controller both on localhost and online without much hassle, but this mod has me floored.

It would be perfect as I could sell complete "albums" with a discount against the price of single tracks.

I just can't get the tracks to register in "Bundle"

On this particular install, I only have DC and Bundles running on the basic OSC

Thanks in advance

Steve

Edited by Sierrab

<?php

/*

$Id: categories.php,v 1.146 2003/07/11 14:40:27 hpdl Exp $

*/

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'currencies.php');

$currencies = new currencies();

$action = (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['action']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] : '');

if (tep_not_null($action)) {

switch ($action) {

case 'setflag':

if ( ($HTTP_GET_VARS['flag'] == '0') || ($HTTP_GET_VARS['flag'] == '1') ) {

tep_set_product_status($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'], $HTTP_GET_VARS['flag']);

}

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['cPath'] . '&pID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']));

break;

case 'insert_category':

case 'update_category':

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id'])) $categories_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id']);

$sort_order = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['sort_order']);

$sql_data_array = array('sort_order' => $sort_order);

$insert_sql_data = array('parent_id' => $current_category_id,

'date_added' => 'now()');

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES, $sql_data_array);

$categories_id = tep_db_insert_id();

$update_sql_data = array('last_modified' => 'now()');

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES, $sql_data_array, 'update', "categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");

}

$categories_name_array = $HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_name'];

$sql_data_array = array('categories_name' => tep_db_prepare_input($categories_name_array[$language_id]));

$insert_sql_data = array('categories_id' => $categories_id,

'language_id' => $languages[$i]['id']);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array, 'update', "categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages[$i]['id'] . "'");

}

}

if ($categories_image = new upload('categories_image', DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES)) {

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " set categories_image = '" . tep_db_input($categories_image->filename) . "' where categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");

}

}

break;

case 'delete_category_confirm':

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id'])) {

$categories = tep_get_category_tree($categories_id, '', '0', '', true);

$products = array();

$products_delete = array();

$product_ids_query = tep_db_query("select products_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$categories[$i]['id'] . "'");

while ($product_ids = tep_db_fetch_array($product_ids_query)) {

$products[$product_ids['products_id']]['categories'][] = $categories[$i]['id'];

}

}

reset($products);

while (list($key, $value) = each($products)) {

$category_ids = '';

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($value['categories']); $i<$n; $i++) {

$category_ids .= "'" . (int)$value['categories'][$i] . "', ";

}

$check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$key . "' and categories_id not in (" . $category_ids . ")");

$products_delete[$key] = $key;

}

}

// removing categories can be a lengthy process

tep_set_time_limit(0);

tep_remove_category($categories[$i]['id']);

}

reset($products_delete);

while (list($key) = each($products_delete)) {

tep_remove_product($key);

}

}

}

break;

case 'delete_product_confirm':

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']) && isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_categories']) && is_array($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_categories'])) {

$product_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']);

$product_categories = $HTTP_POST_VARS['product_categories'];

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($product_categories); $i<$n; $i++) {

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "' and categories_id = '" . (int)$product_categories[$i] . "'");

}

$product_categories_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "'");

$product_categories = tep_db_fetch_array($product_categories_query);

if ($product_categories['total'] == '0') {

tep_remove_product($product_id);

}

}

}

break;

case 'move_category_confirm':

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id'] != $HTTP_POST_VARS['move_to_category_id'])) {

$path = explode('_', tep_get_generated_category_path_ids($new_parent_id));

if (in_array($categories_id, $path)) {

$messageStack->add_session(ERROR_CANNOT_MOVE_CATEGORY_TO_PARENT, 'error');

} else {

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " set parent_id = '" . (int)$new_parent_id . "', last_modified = now() where categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $new_parent_id . '&cID=' . $categories_id));

}

}

break;

case 'move_product_confirm':

$duplicate_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and categories_id = '" . (int)$new_parent_id . "'");

$duplicate_check = tep_db_fetch_array($duplicate_check_query);

if ($duplicate_check['total'] < 1) tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " set categories_id = '" . (int)$new_parent_id . "' where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $new_parent_id . '&pID=' . $products_id));

break;

case 'insert_product':

case 'update_product':

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['edit_x']) || isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['edit_y']))

{

$action = 'new_product';

}

else

{

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'])) $products_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']);

$products_date_available = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_date_available']);

$products_date_available = (date('Y-m-d') < $products_date_available) ? $products_date_available : 'null';

$sql_data_array = array('products_quantity' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_quantity']),

'products_bundle' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_bundle']),

'products_model' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_model']),

'products_price' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_price']),

'products_date_available' => $products_date_available,

'products_weight' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_weight']),

'products_status' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_status']),

'products_tax_class_id' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_tax_class_id']),

'manufacturers_id' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['manufacturers_id']));

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image'] != 'none'))

{

$sql_data_array['products_image'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image']);

}

{

$insert_sql_data = array('products_date_added' => 'now()');

tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS, $sql_data_array);

$products_id = tep_db_insert_id();

// update bundle contents [$Arctic]

{

{

for ($i=0; $i<6; $i++)

{

{

}

}

}

}

}

{

{

for ($i=0; $i<6; $i++)

{

{

}

}

}

}

// END update bundle contents

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " (products_id, categories_id) values ('" . (int)$products_id . "', '" . (int)$current_category_id . "')");

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($languages); $i<$n; $i++)

{

$sql_data_array = array('products_name' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_name'][$language_id]),

'products_description' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_description'][$language_id]),

'products_url' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_url'][$language_id]));

{

$insert_sql_data = array('products_id' => $products_id,

'language_id' => $language_id);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array);

}

{

tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array, 'update', "products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$language_id . "'");

}

}

if (USE_CACHE == 'true')

{

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $products_id));

}

break;

case 'copy_to_confirm':

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']) && isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id'])) {

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['copy_as'] == 'link') {

if ($categories_id != $current_category_id) {

$check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " (products_id, categories_id) values ('" . (int)$products_id . "', '" . (int)$categories_id . "')");

}

} else {

$messageStack->add_session(ERROR_CANNOT_LINK_TO_SAME_CATEGORY, 'error');

}

} elseif ($HTTP_POST_VARS['copy_as'] == 'duplicate') {

$product_query = tep_db_query("select products_quantity, products_model, products_image, products_price, products_date_available, products_weight, products_tax_class_id, manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " (products_quantity, products_model,products_image, products_price, products_date_added, products_date_available, products_weight, products_status, products_tax_class_id, manufacturers_id) values ('" . tep_db_input($product['products_quantity']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_model']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_price']) . "',  now(), '" . tep_db_input($product['products_date_available']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_weight']) . "', '0', '" . (int)$product['products_tax_class_id'] . "', '" . (int)$product['manufacturers_id'] . "')");

$dup_products_id = tep_db_insert_id();

$description_query = tep_db_query("select language_id, products_name, products_description, products_url from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'");

while ($description = tep_db_fetch_array($description_query)) {

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " (products_id, language_id, products_name, products_description, products_url, products_viewed) values ('" . (int)$dup_products_id . "', '" . (int)$description['language_id'] . "', '" . tep_db_input($description['products_name']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($description['products_description']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($description['products_url']) . "', '0')");

}

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " (products_id, categories_id) values ('" . (int)$dup_products_id . "', '" . (int)$categories_id . "')");

$products_id = $dup_products_id;

}

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $categories_id . '&pID=' . $products_id));

break;

case 'new_product_preview':

// copy image only if modified

$products_image = new upload('products_image');

$products_image->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

if ($products_image->parse() && $products_image->save()) {

$products_image_name = $products_image->filename;

} else {

$products_image_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image'] : '');

}

break;

}

}

// check if the catalog image directory exists

if (is_dir(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES)) {

if (!is_writeable(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES)) $messageStack->add(ERROR_CATALOG_IMAGE_DIRECTORY_NOT_WRITEABLE, 'error');

} else {

$messageStack->add(ERROR_CATALOG_IMAGE_DIRECTORY_DOES_NOT_EXIST, 'error');

}

?>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="includes/stylesheet.css">

<script language="javascript" src="includes/general.js"></script>

</head>

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" onload="SetFocus();">

<div id="spiffycalendar" class="text"></div>

<!-- header //-->

<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="1" class="columnLeft">

</table></td>

<!-- body_text //-->

<td width="100%" valign="top">

<?php

if ($action == 'new_product') {

$parameters = array('products_name' => '',

'products_bundle' => '',

'products_description' => '',

'products_url' => '',

'products_id' => '',

'products_quantity' => '',

'products_model' => '',

'products_image' => '',

'products_price' => '',

'products_weight' => '',

'products_date_added' => '',

'products_last_modified' => '',

'products_date_available' => '',

'products_status' => '',

'products_tax_class_id' => '',

'manufacturers_id' => '');

$pInfo = new objectInfo($parameters);

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) && empty($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {

$product_query = tep_db_query("select pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_url, p.products_id, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, date_format(p.products_date_available, '%Y-%m-%d') as products_date_available, p.products_status, p.products_tax_class_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_bundle from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] . "' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$pInfo->objectInfo($product);

} elseif (tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {

$pInfo->objectInfo($HTTP_POST_VARS);

}

if (isset($pInfo->products_bundle) && $pInfo->products_bundle == "yes") {

// this product is a bundle so get contents data

$bundle_query = tep_db_query("SELECT products_bundles.subproduct_id, products_bundles.subproduct_qty, products_description.products_name FROM products_description INNER JOIN products_bundles ON products_bundles.subproduct_id=products_description.products_id WHERE products_bundles.bundle_id = " . $pInfo->products_id . " and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

while ($bundle_contents = tep_db_fetch_array($bundle_query)) {

$bundle_array[] = array('id' => $bundle_contents['subproduct_id'],

'qty' => $bundle_contents['subproduct_qty'],

'name' => $bundle_contents['products_name']);

}

}

$manufacturers_array = array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_NONE));

$manufacturers_query = tep_db_query("select manufacturers_id, manufacturers_name from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " order by manufacturers_name");

while ($manufacturers = tep_db_fetch_array($manufacturers_query)) {

$manufacturers_array[] = array('id' => $manufacturers['manufacturers_id'],

'text' => $manufacturers['manufacturers_name']);

}

$tax_class_array = array(array('id' => '0', 'text' => TEXT_NONE));

$tax_class_query = tep_db_query("select tax_class_id, tax_class_title from " . TABLE_TAX_CLASS . " order by tax_class_title");

while ($tax_class = tep_db_fetch_array($tax_class_query)) {

$tax_class_array[] = array('id' => $tax_class['tax_class_id'],

'text' => $tax_class['tax_class_title']);

}

if (!isset($pInfo->products_status)) $pInfo->products_status = '1';

switch ($pInfo->products_status) {

case '0': $in_status = false; $out_status = true; break;

case '1':

default: $in_status = true; $out_status = false;

}

?>

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="includes/javascript/spiffyCal/spiffyCal_v2_1.css">

<script language="JavaScript" src="includes/javascript/spiffyCal/spiffyCal_v2_1.js"></script>

var dateAvailable = new ctlSpiffyCalendarBox("dateAvailable", "new_product", "products_date_available","btnDate1","<?php echo $pInfo->products_date_available; ?>",scBTNMODE_CUSTOMBLUE);

//--></script>

var tax_rates = new Array();

<?php

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($tax_class_array); $i<$n; $i++) {

if ($tax_class_array[$i]['id'] > 0) {

echo 'tax_rates["' . $tax_class_array[$i]['id'] . '"] = ' . tep_get_tax_rate_value($tax_class_array[$i]['id']) . ';' . "\n";

}

}

?>

function doRound(x, places) {

return Math.round(x * Math.pow(10, places)) / Math.pow(10, places);

}

function getTaxRate() {

var selected_value = document.forms["new_product"].products_tax_class_id.selectedIndex;

var parameterVal = document.forms["new_product"].products_tax_class_id[selected_value].value;

if ( (parameterVal > 0) && (tax_rates[parameterVal] > 0) ) {

return tax_rates[parameterVal];

} else {

return 0;

}

}

function updateGross() {

var grossValue = document.forms["new_product"].products_price.value;

if (taxRate > 0) {

grossValue = grossValue * ((taxRate / 100) + 1);

}

document.forms["new_product"].products_price_gross.value = doRound(grossValue, 4);

}

function updateNet() {

var netValue = document.forms["new_product"].products_price_gross.value;

if (taxRate > 0) {

netValue = netValue / ((taxRate / 100) + 1);

}

document.forms["new_product"].products_price.value = doRound(netValue, 4);

}

//--></script>

<?php echo tep_draw_form('new_product', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) ? '&pID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] : '') . '&action=new_product_preview', 'post', 'enctype="multipart/form-data"'); ?>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_NEW_PRODUCT, tep_output_generated_category_path($current_category_id)); ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_STATUS; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_radio_field('products_status', '1', $in_status) . ' ' . TEXT_PRODUCT_AVAILABLE . ' ' . tep_draw_radio_field('products_status', '0', $out_status) . ' ' . TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_AVAILABLE; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_DATE_AVAILABLE; ?><br><small>(YYYY-MM-DD)</small></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' '; ?><script language="javascript">dateAvailable.writeControl(); dateAvailable.dateFormat="yyyy-MM-dd";</script></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_MANUFACTURER; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('manufacturers_id', $manufacturers_array, $pInfo->manufacturers_id); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_NAME; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', (isset($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? $products_name[$languages[$i]['id']] : tep_get_products_name($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr bgcolor="#ebebff">

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_TAX_CLASS; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('products_tax_class_id', $tax_class_array, $pInfo->products_tax_class_id, 'onchange="updateGross()"'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr bgcolor="#ebebff">

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_NET; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_price', $pInfo->products_price, 'onKeyUp="updateGross()"'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr bgcolor="#ebebff">

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_GROSS; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_price_gross', $pInfo->products_price, 'OnKeyUp="updateNet()"'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

updateGross();

//--></script>

<?php

?>

<tr>

<td class="main" valign="top"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION; ?></td>

<td><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="main" valign="top"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']); ?> </td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('products_description[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', 'soft', '70', '15', (isset($products_description[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? $products_description[$languages[$i]['id']] : tep_get_products_description($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_QUANTITY; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_quantity', $pInfo->products_quantity); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_MODEL; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_model', $pInfo->products_model); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_file_field('products_image') . '<br>' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . $pInfo->products_image . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_image', $pInfo->products_image); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_URL . '<br><small>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_URL_WITHOUT_HTTP . '</small>'; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_url[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', (isset($products_url[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? $products_url[$languages[$i]['id']] : tep_get_products_url($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

Edited by Arctic

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_WEIGHT; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_weight', $pInfo->products_weight); ?></td>

</tr>

<!-- start bundle mod -->

<tr bgcolor="#EEEEEE">

<td class="main" valign="top">

<?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_BUNDLE; ?>

</td>

<table>

<tr>

<?php

if($pInfo->products_bundle == "no" || $pInfo->products_bundle == '')

$selection_array = array(0, 1);

else

$selection_array = array(1, 0);

echo tep_draw_selection_field('products_bundle' ,'radio', 'yes', $selection_array[0]) . ' Yes<br>' . tep_draw_selection_field('products_bundle' ,'radio', 'no', $selection_array[1]) . ' No' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15');

?>

</td>

function fillCodes() {

for (var n=0;n<6;n++) {

var this_subproduct_id = eval("document.new_product.subproduct_" + n + "_id")

var this_subproduct_name = eval("document.new_product.subproduct_" + n + "_name")

var this_subproduct_qty = eval("document.new_product.subproduct_" + n + "_qty")

if (this_subproduct_id.value == "") {

this_subproduct_id.value = document.new_product.subproduct_selector.value

this_subproduct_qty.value = "1"

var name = document.new_product.subproduct_selector.options[document.new_product.subproduct_selector.selectedIndex].label

this_subproduct_name.value = name

document.returnValue = true;

return true;

}

}

}

function clearSubproduct(n) {

var this_subproduct_id = eval("document.new_product.subproduct_" + n + "_id");

var this_subproduct_name = eval("document.new_product.subproduct_" + n + "_name");

var this_subproduct_qty = eval("document.new_product.subproduct_" + n + "_qty");

this_subproduct_id.value = "";

this_subproduct_name.value = "";

this_subproduct_qty.value = "";

}

//--></script>

<?php

echo "\n" . 'Subproduct Name:' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '83', '15') . 'ID:' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '18', '15') . 'Qty:<br>';

for ($i=0, $n=6; $i<$n; $i++) {

echo "\n" . '<input disabled="true" type="text" size="30" name="subproduct_' . $i . '_name" value="' . $bundle_array[$i]['name'] . '">';

echo "\n" . '<input type="text" size="3" name="subproduct_' . $i . '_id" value="' . $bundle_array[$i]['id'] . '">';

echo "\n" . '<input type="text" size="2" name="subproduct_' . $i . '_qty" value="' . $bundle_array[$i]['qty'] . '">';

echo "\n" . '<a href="javascript:clearSubproduct(' . $i . ')">[x]</a> <a href="javascript:clearSubproduct(' . $i . ')">Remove</a><br>';

}

echo 'Add Item to Bundle: <select name="subproduct_selector" onChange="fillCodes()">';

echo '<option label="null" value="" SELECTED>:: Select a Product</option>';

$products = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' order by pd.products_name");

while($products_values = tep_db_fetch_array($products)) {

echo "\n" . '<option label="' . $products_values['products_name'] . '" value="' . $products_values['products_id'] . '">' . $products_values['products_name'] . " (" . $products_values['products_id'] . ')</option>';

}

echo '</select>';

?>

</td>

</tr>

</table>

</td>

</tr>

<!-- end bundle mod -->

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_date_added', (tep_not_null($pInfo->products_date_added) ? $pInfo->products_date_added : date('Y-m-d'))) . tep_image_submit('button_preview.gif', IMAGE_PREVIEW) . '  <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) ? '&pID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] : '')) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>'; ?></td>

</tr>

</table></form>

<?php

} elseif ($action == 'new_product_preview') {

if (tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {

$pInfo = new objectInfo($HTTP_POST_VARS);

} else {

$product_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.language_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_url, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status, p.manufacturers_id  from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = pd.products_id and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] . "'");

$pInfo = new objectInfo($product);

$products_image_name = $pInfo->products_image;

}

$form_action = (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'])) ? 'update_product' : 'insert_product';

echo tep_draw_form($form_action, FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) ? '&pID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] : '') . '&action=' . $form_action, 'post', 'enctype="multipart/form-data"');

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['read']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['read'] == 'only')) {

$pInfo->products_name = tep_get_products_name($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']);

$pInfo->products_description = tep_get_products_description($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']);

$pInfo->products_url = tep_get_products_url($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']);

} else {

$pInfo->products_name = tep_db_prepare_input($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]);

$pInfo->products_description = tep_db_prepare_input($products_description[$languages[$i]['id']]);

$pInfo->products_url = tep_db_prepare_input($products_url[$languages[$i]['id']]);

}

?>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . $pInfo->products_name; ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo $currencies->format($pInfo->products_price); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $products_image_name, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="right" hspace="5" vspace="5"') . $pInfo->products_description; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

if ($pInfo->products_url) {

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_PRODUCT_MORE_INFORMATION, $pInfo->products_url); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

if ($pInfo->products_date_available > date('Y-m-d')) {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_PRODUCT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($pInfo->products_date_available)); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_PRODUCT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($pInfo->products_date_added)); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['read']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['read'] == 'only')) {

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['origin'])) {

$pos_params = strpos($HTTP_GET_VARS['origin'], '?', 0);

if ($pos_params != false) {

$back_url = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['origin'], 0, $pos_params);

$back_url_params = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['origin'], $pos_params + 1);

} else {

$back_url = $HTTP_GET_VARS['origin'];

$back_url_params = '';

}

} else {

$back_url = FILENAME_CATEGORIES;

$back_url_params = 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id;

}

?>

<tr>

<td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link($back_url, $back_url_params, 'NONSSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BACK) . '</a>'; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

?>

<tr>

<td align="right" class="smallText">

<?php

/* Re-Post all POST'ed variables */

reset($HTTP_POST_VARS);

while (list($key, $value) = each($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {

if (!is_array($HTTP_POST_VARS[$key])) {

echo tep_draw_hidden_field($key, htmlspecialchars(stripslashes($value)));

}

}

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', htmlspecialchars(stripslashes($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']])));

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_description[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', htmlspecialchars(stripslashes($products_description[$languages[$i]['id']])));

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_url[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', htmlspecialchars(stripslashes($products_url[$languages[$i]['id']])));

}

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_image', stripslashes($products_image_name));

echo tep_image_submit('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BACK, 'name="edit"') . '  ';

echo tep_image_submit('button_update.gif', IMAGE_UPDATE);

} else {

echo tep_image_submit('button_insert.gif', IMAGE_INSERT);

}

echo '  <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) ? '&pID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] : '')) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>';

?></td>

</tr>

</table></form>

<?php

}

} else {

?>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', 1, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

<td align="right"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="smallText" align="right">

<?php

echo tep_draw_form('search', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, '', 'get');

echo HEADING_TITLE_SEARCH . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('search');

echo '</form>';

?>

</td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="smallText" align="right">

<?php

echo tep_draw_form('goto', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, '', 'get');

echo HEADING_TITLE_GOTO . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('cPath', tep_get_category_tree(), $current_category_id, 'onChange="this.form.submit();"');

echo '</form>';

?>

</td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<td valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr class="dataTableHeadingRow">

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_CATEGORIES_PRODUCTS; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="center"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_STATUS; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_ACTION; ?> </td>

</tr>

<?php

$categories_count = 0;

$rows = 0;

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['search'])) {

$search = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['search']);

$categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id, c.sort_order, c.date_added, c.last_modified from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and cd.categories_name like '%" . tep_db_input($search) . "%' order by c.sort_order, cd.categories_name");

} else {

$categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id, c.sort_order, c.date_added, c.last_modified from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by c.sort_order, cd.categories_name");

}

while ($categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query)) {

$categories_count++;

$rows++;

// Get parent_id for subcategories if search

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['search'])) $cPath= $categories['parent_id'];

if ((!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['cID']) && !isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) || (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['cID']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['cID'] == $categories['categories_id']))) && !isset($cInfo) && (substr($action, 0, 3) != 'new')) {

$category_childs = array('childs_count' => tep_childs_in_category_count($categories['categories_id']));

$category_products = array('products_count' => tep_products_in_category_count($categories['categories_id']));

$cInfo_array = array_merge($categories, $category_childs, $category_products);

$cInfo = new objectInfo($cInfo_array);

}

if (isset($cInfo) && is_object($cInfo) && ($categories['categories_id'] == $cInfo->categories_id) ) {

echo '              <tr id="defaultSelected" class="dataTableRowSelected" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, tep_get_path($categories['categories_id'])) . '\'">' . "\n";

} else {

echo '              <tr class="dataTableRow" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $categories['categories_id']) . '\'">' . "\n";

}

?>

<td class="dataTableContent"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, tep_get_path($categories['categories_id'])) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS . 'folder.gif', ICON_FOLDER) . '</a> <b>' . $categories['categories_name'] . '</b>'; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableContent" align="center"> </td>

<td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php if (isset($cInfo) && is_object($cInfo) && ($categories['categories_id'] == $cInfo->categories_id) ) { echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_arrow_right.gif', ''); } else { echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $categories['categories_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_info.gif', IMAGE_ICON_INFO) . '</a>'; } ?> </td>

</tr>

<?php

}

$products_count = 0;

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['search'])) {

$products_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status, p2c.categories_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_name like '%" . tep_db_input($search) . "%' order by pd.products_name");

} else {

$products_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' order by pd.products_name");

}

while ($products = tep_db_fetch_array($products_query)) {

$products_count++;

$rows++;

// Get categories_id for product if search

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['search'])) $cPath = $products['categories_id'];

if ( (!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) && !isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['cID']) || (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] == $products['products_id']))) && !isset($pInfo) && !isset($cInfo) && (substr($action, 0, 3) != 'new')) {

// find out the rating average from customer reviews

$reviews_query = tep_db_query("select (avg(reviews_rating) / 5 * 100) as average_rating from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products['products_id'] . "'");

$reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query);

$pInfo_array = array_merge($products, $reviews);

$pInfo = new objectInfo($pInfo_array);

}

if (isset($pInfo) && is_object($pInfo) && ($products['products_id'] == $pInfo->products_id) ) {

echo '              <tr id="defaultSelected" class="dataTableRowSelected" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $products['products_id'] . '&action=new_product_preview&read=only') . '\'">' . "\n";

} else {

echo '              <tr class="dataTableRow" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $products['products_id']) . '\'">' . "\n";

}

?>

<td class="dataTableContent"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $products['products_id'] . '&action=new_product_preview&read=only') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS . 'preview.gif', ICON_PREVIEW) . '</a> ' . $products['products_name']; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableContent" align="center">

<?php

if ($products['products_status'] == '1') {

echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_status_green.gif', IMAGE_ICON_STATUS_GREEN, 10, 10) . '  <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=setflag&flag=0&pID=' . $products['products_id'] . '&cPath=' . $cPath) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_status_red_light.gif', IMAGE_ICON_STATUS_RED_LIGHT, 10, 10) . '</a>';

} else {

echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=setflag&flag=1&pID=' . $products['products_id'] . '&cPath=' . $cPath) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_status_green_light.gif', IMAGE_ICON_STATUS_GREEN_LIGHT, 10, 10) . '</a>  ' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_status_red.gif', IMAGE_ICON_STATUS_RED, 10, 10);

}

?></td>

<td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php if (isset($pInfo) && is_object($pInfo) && ($products['products_id'] == $pInfo->products_id)) { echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_arrow_right.gif', ''); } else { echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $products['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_info.gif', IMAGE_ICON_INFO) . '</a>'; } ?> </td>

</tr>

<?php

}

$cPath_back = '';

if (sizeof($cPath_array) > 0) {

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($cPath_array)-1; $i<$n; $i++) {

if (empty($cPath_back)) {

$cPath_back .= $cPath_array[$i];

} else {

$cPath_back .= '_' . $cPath_array[$i];

}

}

}

$cPath_back = (tep_not_null($cPath_back)) ? 'cPath=' . $cPath_back . '&' : '';

?>

<tr>

<td colspan="3"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="smallText"><?php echo TEXT_CATEGORIES . ' ' . $categories_count . '<br>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS . ' ' . $products_count; ?></td>

<td align="right" class="smallText"><?php if (sizeof($cPath_array) > 0) echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, $cPath_back . 'cID=' . $current_category_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BACK) . '</a> '; if (!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['search'])) echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&action=new_category') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_new_category.gif', IMAGE_NEW_CATEGORY) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&action=new_product') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_new_product.gif', IMAGE_NEW_PRODUCT) . '</a>'; ?> </td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<?php

$heading = array();

$contents = array();

switch ($action) {

case 'new_category':

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_NEW_CATEGORY . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('newcategory', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=insert_category&cPath=' . $cPath, 'post', 'enctype="multipart/form-data"'));

$contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_NEW_CATEGORY_INTRO);

$category_inputs_string = '';

for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($languages); $i < $n; $i++) {

$category_inputs_string .= '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('categories_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']');

}

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_CATEGORIES_NAME . $category_inputs_string);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_CATEGORIES_IMAGE . '<br>' . tep_draw_file_field('categories_image'));

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_SORT_ORDER . '<br>' . tep_draw_input_field('sort_order', '', 'size="2"'));

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_save.gif', IMAGE_SAVE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');

break;

case 'edit_category':

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_EDIT_CATEGORY . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('categories', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=update_category&cPath=' . $cPath, 'post', 'enctype="multipart/form-data"') . tep_draw_hidden_field('categories_id', $cInfo->categories_id));

$contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_EDIT_INTRO);

$category_inputs_string = '';

for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($languages); $i < $n; $i++) {

$category_inputs_string .= '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('categories_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', tep_get_category_name($cInfo->categories_id, $languages[$i]['id']));

}

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_EDIT_CATEGORIES_NAME . $category_inputs_string);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $cInfo->categories_image, $cInfo->categories_name) . '<br>' . DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . '<br><b>' . $cInfo->categories_image . '</b>');

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_EDIT_CATEGORIES_IMAGE . '<br>' . tep_draw_file_field('categories_image'));

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_EDIT_SORT_ORDER . '<br>' . tep_draw_input_field('sort_order', $cInfo->sort_order, 'size="2"'));

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_save.gif', IMAGE_SAVE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $cInfo->categories_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');

break;

case 'delete_category':

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_DELETE_CATEGORY . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('categories', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=delete_category_confirm&cPath=' . $cPath) . tep_draw_hidden_field('categories_id', $cInfo->categories_id));

$contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_DELETE_CATEGORY_INTRO);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br><b>' . $cInfo->categories_name . '</b>');

if ($cInfo->childs_count > 0) $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . sprintf(TEXT_DELETE_WARNING_CHILDS, $cInfo->childs_count));

if ($cInfo->products_count > 0) $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . sprintf(TEXT_DELETE_WARNING_PRODUCTS, $cInfo->products_count));

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $cInfo->categories_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');

break;

case 'move_category':

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_MOVE_CATEGORY . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('categories', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=move_category_confirm&cPath=' . $cPath) . tep_draw_hidden_field('categories_id', $cInfo->categories_id));

$contents[] = array('text' => sprintf(TEXT_MOVE_CATEGORIES_INTRO, $cInfo->categories_name));

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . sprintf(TEXT_MOVE, $cInfo->categories_name) . '<br>' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('move_to_category_id', tep_get_category_tree(), $current_category_id));

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_move.gif', IMAGE_MOVE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $cInfo->categories_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');

break;

case 'delete_product':

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_DELETE_PRODUCT . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('products', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=delete_product_confirm&cPath=' . $cPath) . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $pInfo->products_id));

$contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_DELETE_PRODUCT_INTRO);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br><b>' . $pInfo->products_name . '</b>');

$product_categories_string = '';

$product_categories = tep_generate_category_path($pInfo->products_id, 'product');

for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($product_categories); $i < $n; $i++) {

$category_path = '';

for ($j = 0, $k = sizeof($product_categories[$i]); $j < $k; $j++) {

$category_path .= $product_categories[$i][$j]['text'] . ' > ';

}

$category_path = substr($category_path, 0, -16);

$product_categories_string .= tep_draw_checkbox_field('product_categories[]', $product_categories[$i][sizeof($product_categories[$i])-1]['id'], true) . ' ' . $category_path . '<br>';

}

$product_categories_string = substr($product_categories_string, 0, -4);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . $product_categories_string);

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');

break;

case 'move_product':

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_MOVE_PRODUCT . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('products', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=move_product_confirm&cPath=' . $cPath) . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $pInfo->products_id));

$contents[] = array('text' => sprintf(TEXT_MOVE_PRODUCTS_INTRO, $pInfo->products_name));

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_INFO_CURRENT_CATEGORIES . '<br><b>' . tep_output_generated_category_path($pInfo->products_id, 'product') . '</b>');

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . sprintf(TEXT_MOVE, $pInfo->products_name) . '<br>' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('move_to_category_id', tep_get_category_tree(), $current_category_id));

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_move.gif', IMAGE_MOVE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');

break;

case 'copy_to':

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_COPY_TO . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('copy_to', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=copy_to_confirm&cPath=' . $cPath) . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $pInfo->products_id));

$contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_INFO_COPY_TO_INTRO);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_INFO_CURRENT_CATEGORIES . '<br><b>' . tep_output_generated_category_path($pInfo->products_id, 'product') . '</b>');

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_CATEGORIES . '<br>' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('categories_id', tep_get_category_tree(), $current_category_id));

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_HOW_TO_COPY . '<br>' . tep_draw_radio_field('copy_as', 'link', true) . ' ' . TEXT_COPY_AS_LINK . '<br>' . tep_draw_radio_field('copy_as', 'duplicate') . ' ' . TEXT_COPY_AS_DUPLICATE);

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_copy.gif', IMAGE_COPY) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');

break;

default:

if ($rows > 0) {

if (isset($cInfo) && is_object($cInfo)) { // category info box contents

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . $cInfo->categories_name . '</b>');

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $cInfo->categories_id . '&action=edit_category') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_edit.gif', IMAGE_EDIT) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $cInfo->categories_id . '&action=delete_category') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $cInfo->categories_id . '&action=move_category') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_move.gif', IMAGE_MOVE) . '</a>');

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_DATE_ADDED . ' ' . tep_date_short($cInfo->date_added));

if (tep_not_null($cInfo->last_modified)) $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_LAST_MODIFIED . ' ' . tep_date_short($cInfo->last_modified));

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_info_image($cInfo->categories_image, $cInfo->categories_name, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $cInfo->categories_image);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_SUBCATEGORIES . ' ' . $cInfo->childs_count . '<br>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS . ' ' . $cInfo->products_count);

} elseif (isset($pInfo) && is_object($pInfo)) { // product info box contents

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . tep_get_products_name($pInfo->products_id, $languages_id) . '</b>');

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=new_product') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_edit.gif', IMAGE_EDIT) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=delete_product') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=move_product') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_move.gif', IMAGE_MOVE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=copy_to') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_copy_to.gif', IMAGE_COPY_TO) . '</a>');

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_DATE_ADDED . ' ' . tep_date_short($pInfo->products_date_added));

if (tep_not_null($pInfo->products_last_modified)) $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_LAST_MODIFIED . ' ' . tep_date_short($pInfo->products_last_modified));

if (date('Y-m-d') < $pInfo->products_date_available) $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE . ' ' . tep_date_short($pInfo->products_date_available));

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_info_image($pInfo->products_image, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $pInfo->products_image);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_INFO . ' ' . $currencies->format($pInfo->products_price) . '<br>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_QUANTITY_INFO . ' ' . $pInfo->products_quantity);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_AVERAGE_RATING . ' ' . number_format($pInfo->average_rating, 2) .

}
       } else { // create category/product info
         $heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . EMPTY_CATEGORY . '</b>');

$contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_NO_CHILD_CATEGORIES_OR_PRODUCTS);
       }
       break;
   }

if ( (tep_not_null($heading)) && (tep_not_null($contents)) ) {
     echo '            <td width="25%" valign="top">' . "\n";

$box = new box;
     echo $box->infoBox($heading, $contents);

echo '            </td>' . "\n";
   }
?>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
   </table>
<?php
 }
?>
   </td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

And that's everything...categories.php *whew*

And this is my product_info.php

<?php
/*
 $Id: product_info.php,v 1.97 2003/07/01 14:34:54 hpdl Exp $

*/

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO);

$product_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
 $product_check = tep_db_fetch_array($product_check_query);
?>
<head>
<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">
function popupWindow(url) {
 window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,res
izable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,le
ft=150')
}
//--></script>
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">
<!-- header //-->
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">
 <tr>
   <td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
   </table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
   <td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<?php
 if ($product_check['total'] < 1) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td><?php new infoBox(array(array('text' => TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_FOUND))); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
         <tr class="infoBoxContents">
           <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
             <tr>
               <td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
               <td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>
               <td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
<?php
 } else {
   $product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_bundle from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
   $product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($product_info_query);

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {
     $products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';
   } else {
     $products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));
   }

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_model'])) {
     $products_name = $product_info['products_name'] . '<br><span class="smallText">[' . $product_info['products_model'] . ']</span>';
   } else {
     $products_name = $product_info['products_name'];
   }
?>
     <tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="pageHeading" valign="top"><?php echo $products_name; ?></td>
           <td class="pageHeading" align="right" valign="top"><?php echo $products_price; ?></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td class="main">
<?php
   if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) {
?>
         <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="right">
           <tr>
             <td align="center" class="smallText">
document.write('<?php echo '<a href="javascript:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');
//--></script>
<noscript>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>
</noscript>
             </td>
           </tr>
         </table>
<?php
   }
?>
         <p><?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?></p>

<!-- start bundle -->
   <?php
   if ($product_info['products_bundle'] == "yes") {
   $products_bundle = $product_info['products_bundle'];
   echo TEXT_BUNDLE_CONTENTS . "<br><table>";
 $bundle_query = tep_db_query(" SELECT pd.products_name, pb.*, p.products_bundle, p.products_id, p.products_price
         FROM products p
         INNER JOIN products_description pd
           ON p.products_id=pd.products_id
         INNER JOIN products_bundles pb
           ON pb.subproduct_id=pd.products_id
         WHERE pb.bundle_id = " . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . " and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
 while ($bundle_data = tep_db_fetch_array($bundle_query)) {
   if ($bundle_data['products_bundle'] == "yes") {
   // uncomment the following line to display subproduct qty
                             // echo "<br>» <b>" . $bundle_data['subproduct_qty'] . " x " . $bundle_data['products_name'] . "</b>";
   //echo "<br>» <b> " . $bundle_data['products_name'] . "</b>";

echo '<tr><td valign="top" class="main">» <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $bundle_data['products_id']) . '"><b><u>' . $bundle_data['products_name'] . '</u></b></a></td></tr>';

$bundle_query_nested = tep_db_query(" SELECT pd.products_name, pb.*, p.products_bundle, p.products_id, p.products_price
         FROM products p
         INNER JOIN products_description pd
           ON p.products_id=pd.products_id
         INNER JOIN products_bundles pb
           ON pb.subproduct_id=pd.products_id
         WHERE pb.bundle_id = " . $bundle_data['products_id'] . " and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
   while ($bundle_data_nested = tep_db_fetch_array($bundle_query_nested)) {
                                  // echo "<br><i>     " . $bundle_data_nested['subproduct_qty'] . " x " . $bundle_data_nested['products_name'] . "</i>";
     // echo "<br><i>     " . $bundle_data_nested['products_name'] . "</i>";

echo '<tr><td valign="top" class="main">     <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $bundle_data_nested['products_id']) . '"><i><u>' . $bundle_data_nested['products_name'] . '</u></i></a></td></tr>';

// CB use special price if available
                                   if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($bundle_data_nested['products_id'])) {
         $bundle_sum += $new_price*$bundle_data_nested['subproduct_qty'];
                                   } else {
         $bundle_sum += $bundle_data_nested['products_price']*$bundle_data_nested['subproduct_qty'];
                                   }
                                   // endof CB mod
   }
   } else {
                             // echo "<br>» <b>" . $bundle_data['subproduct_qty'] . " x " . $bundle_data['products_name'] . "</b>";
   //echo "<br>» <b> " . $bundle_data['products_name'] . "</b>";

echo '<tr><td valign="top" class="main">» <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $bundle_data['products_id']) . '"><b><u>' . $bundle_data['products_name'] . '</u></b></a> [x' .  $bundle_data['subproduct_qty'] . ']</td></tr>';

// CB use special price if available
                             if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($bundle_data_nested['products_id'])) {
               $bundle_sum += $new_price*$bundle_data['subproduct_qty'];
                             } else {
                   $bundle_sum += $bundle_data['products_price']*$bundle_data['subproduct_qty'];
                             }
                             // endof CB mod
   }
 }
                 // CB use special bundle price if available
                 if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {
         $bundle_saving = $bundle_sum - $new_price;
                 } else {
   $bundle_saving = $bundle_sum - $product_info['products_price'];
                 }
                 // endof CB mod

$bundle_sum = $currencies->display_price($bundle_sum, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));
 $bundle_saving =  $currencies->display_price($bundle_saving, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));
                 // comment out the following line to hide the "saving" text
 echo '</table><p><table><tr><td class="main" align="right">' . TEXT_BUNDLE_SUM . '</td><td  class="main"><span class="productPrice">' . $bundle_sum . '</span></td></tr><tr><td class="main" align="right">' . TEXT_BUNDLE_SAVINGS . '</td><td  class="main"><span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $bundle_saving . '</span></td></tr></table>';
   }
   ?>
<!-- end bundle -->

<?php
   $products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
   $products_attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($products_attributes_query);
   if ($products_attributes['total'] > 0) {
?>
         <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
           <tr>
             <td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS; ?></td>
           </tr>
<?php
     $products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.products_options_name");
     while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {
       $products_options_array = array();
       $products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
       while ($products_options = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {
         $products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);
         if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0') {
           $products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';
         }
       }

if (isset($cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {
         $selected_attribute = $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];
       } else {
         $selected_attribute = false;
       }
?>
           <tr>
             <td class="main"><?php echo $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':'; ?></td>
             <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute); ?></td>
           </tr>
<?php
     }
?>
         </table>
<?php
   }
?>
       </td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php
   $reviews_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");
   $reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query);
   if ($reviews['count'] > 0) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews['count']; ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php
   }

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_url'])) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php
   }

if ($product_info['products_date_available'] > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])); ?></td>
     </tr>
<?php
   } else {
?>
     <tr>
       <td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added'])); ?></td>
     </tr>
<?php
   }
?>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
         <tr class="infoBoxContents">
           <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
             <tr>
               <td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS) . '</a>'; ?></td>
               <td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td>
<?php
   if ((USE_CACHE == 'true') && empty($SID)) {
     echo tep_cache_also_purchased(3600);
   } else {
     include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);
   }
 }
?>
       </td>
     </tr>
   </table></form></td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
   <td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- right_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>
<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->
   </table></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

[quote=Arctic,Jun 1 2005, 08:28

Many thanks, I seem to have about 20 lines less than you in configure php!!

I have been using the latest mod and having spoken to the writer he is about to make some more changes.

In the meantime I will go back a mod, install that and then run the compare and merge prigram to see if I can see what is going on with the categories php created by that mod and yours. When I try and run your 2 files in the current set up I get a parse error on Line 117 which I don't get on my current one.

Both lines (in my categories.php and the one that you kindly sent me) are identical so I am not sure why that is happening as I don't get that fault when I run my versiom????

Ah well at least this will keep me out of the sun today!!??

Many thanks again

Steve

I think the problem MIGHT be the fact that I can't recall which files actually were touched in this mod, as it's been ages since I worked on it :(

But categories.php shouldn't have any problems, so it's kind of strange. What are the errors that show? Maybe a bracket or something was cut off during the messy copy/pasting I did.

I think the problem MIGHT be the fact that I can't recall which files actually were touched in this mod, as it's been ages since I worked on it  :(

But categories.php shouldn't have any problems, so it's kind of strange. What are the errors that show? Maybe a bracket or something was cut off during the messy copy/pasting I did.

The error reported was in line117 unexpected ) in statement (or pretty close to that. It's bizarre as it is identical to my cat.php which ran OK (it did nothing!! but ran OK if you get my drift). I am just back at the PC now and am going to install a fresh OSC, then bundles (with your 2 files overwriting the 2 OSC files). Test that with some normal products, then if that is OK add downloads Controller on top.

Having had so much dificulty with this mod compared to Master Slave, if this doesn't work, I may well go back to my other working install (which includes Master/Slave and Downloads Contoller) and see if I can get elements of bundling into that. I saw on the thread for this mod that someone actually had managed to get the 2 working together which would be perfect for my needs.

all the best

Steve

That's my line 117.

If we have the same code on that, then I don't understand. I could send you the file directly if you like (PM me your e-mail address) so we can be sure there weren't any copy/paste errors. But anyway, yeah...it's too bad it doesn't work at the moment. But before giving up on it completely, I hope I can somehow be of more help :)