• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Bundled products

This is a great contribution and working well on my site.

I would like to edit the saving comment shown in the product_info page to also show a percentage saving.

I cannot see anything in the thread about this from anyone else.

Can anyone assist me with finding the code to add this function?

Thanks

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really nice contrib ;)

It works really nice but I'm trying to install it after the "Show Soldout" contrib and there are still a few bugs with "Show soldout"... Did anybody install both contribs???

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I've done some improvements but is my code correct ??? (((includes/product_listing.php)))

/** show-soldout-v1.0 + bundle+calc **/
  $StockChecker1 = tep_get_products_stock($listing['products_id']);
   If ( $StockChecker1 <> 0){	
  $lc_text = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=buy_now&products_id=' . $listing['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_buy_now.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_BUY_NOW) . '</a> ';
  }else{
  if($listing['products_quantity'] <= 0 || $listing['products_status']==0)
  $lc_text = tep_image_button('button_sold_out.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_SOLD_OUT) . ' ';
  }
  /** end show-soldout-v1.0 + bundle+calc**/

++++ Show-Soldout now works for "normal" products BUT not for "bundled" produtcs (on index.php) whereas the button Sold out is shown on product_info.php ????????????????

May be some coding in idex.php????

++++ When one out of the product is out of stock ==>> no image is shown but the price????

I'll do some more tries and screenshots tomorrow..

Thanks

sub-total (tax free), Bookmark, Browse by Categories 2.5, Category box enhancement, Contact us choice 1.0.1, Featured products 1.5.5.1, MultiGeoZone MultiTable Shipping 1.101, Os Active Desktop 2.3, Paymenttypes 1.2, Phpmyvisites 2.1, Session counter, Skype Contact 1.0, Stats products per month 1, Store Pick Up Version 1.4, Updated spiders.txt, Who's Online Enhancement 2.00, BackButtons, Google Analytics, stats_sales_csv_1.2, google_position_1.3, Customers List Improved 1.4, boxe defilante

I was wondering how it can be possible to sort the products as we'd like (as they are listed)???

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I also use Description in Product Listing Hack MS2 v.2.5 (which includes a small decsription in the product listing)

And I'd like to insert my description (these 2 pieces of code)....

. osc_trunc_string(strip_tags($new_products['products_description'], '<a><b><em><font><i><s><span><strong><sub><sup><u>'), PRODUCT_LIST_DESCRIPTION_LENGTH) .

$new_products['products_description'] = tep_get_products_description($new_products['products_id']);

...into the modifications of product-info.php made for Bundle Mod, in between the 2 echo :

echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, ($cPath ? 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&' : '') . 'products_id=' . $bundle_data['products_id']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $bundle_data['products_image'], $bundle_data['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="1" vspace="1"') . '</a>';
	   echo "</td><td class=main >» <b>" . $bundle_data['subproduct_qty'] . " x " . $bundle_data['products_name'] . '</b>   </td><td align = right class=main><b>  ' .  $currencies->display_price($bundle_data['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . "</b></td></tr>";

*******I don't know if it is correct ????????????

echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, ($cPath ? 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&' : '') . 'products_id=' . $bundle_data['products_id']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $bundle_data['products_image'], $bundle_data['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="1" vspace="1"') . '</a>' ;

echo "</td><td class=main >» <b>" . osc_trunc_string(strip_tags($products_new['products_description'], ''), PRODUCT_LIST_DESCRIPTION_LENGTH) . '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $products_new['products_id']) . '"><b>' . osc_suite_more(strip_tags($products_new['products_description'], ''), PRODUCT_LIST_DESCRIPTION_LENGTH) . "</b></td></tr>";

echo "</td><td class=main >» <b>" . $bundle_data['subproduct_qty'] . " x " . $bundle_data['products_name'] . '</b>   </td><td align = right class=main><b>  ' . $currencies->display_price($bundle_data['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . "</b></td></tr>";

********I don't know where to put the second value :

$new_products['products_description'] = tep_get_products_description($new_products['products_id']);

sub-total (tax free), Bookmark, Browse by Categories 2.5, Category box enhancement, Contact us choice 1.0.1, Featured products 1.5.5.1, MultiGeoZone MultiTable Shipping 1.101, Os Active Desktop 2.3, Paymenttypes 1.2, Phpmyvisites 2.1, Session counter, Skype Contact 1.0, Stats products per month 1, Store Pick Up Version 1.4, Updated spiders.txt, Who's Online Enhancement 2.00, BackButtons, Google Analytics, stats_sales_csv_1.2, google_position_1.3, Customers List Improved 1.4, boxe defilante

• 3 weeks later...

Well I seem to be having a problem here and it should be an easy fix but i cant figure it out, everything works fine so it appears however when i add the bundle in the admin it updates and then if i go back into the original product ts blank like i never even did it, why wont it save??

Thanks for any help :D

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I have this contribution working fine for 2 yrs.

Lately i am getting this error:

1062 - Duplicate entry '32767-32767' for key 1

INSERT INTO products_bundles (bundle_id, subproduct_id, subproduct_qty) VALUES ('46698', '49029', '1')

Can some one please help

Kunal

• 4 weeks later...
Hi,

INSERT INTO products_bundles (bundle_id, subproduct_id, subproduct_qty) VALUES ('46698', '49029', '1')

Can some one please help

Kunal

Any Help At all on this!!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

Can some one please help

Kunal

Kunal,

The modification had a slight oversight, which I caught when I was looking into it. When you follow instruction to create the products_bundles table, it uses a data type of SMALLINT for the bundle_id and subproduct_id fields. SMALLINT only allows a maximum value of 32767. So each time you try to bundle a product with a master or sub product_id greater than 32767, it defaults to 32767.

To fix this, run this SQL to ALTER the table structure as follows...

ALTER TABLE `products_bundles` CHANGE `bundle_id` `bundle_id` INT( 9 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
CHANGE `subproduct_qty` `subproduct_qty` INT( 9 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';

This should allow for a maxium product id of 999,999,999.

-=Kaleb

Loving this mod but having just one problem. When I go to create a bundle it will only let me have 127 of any one item in that bundle. While this might not be a problem for most I sometimes need at least 600 of some of our smaller parts. I thought it might be an error in the SQL but I've yet to find a problem there yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, gotta say that this is a really good mod. There are so many situations where this is going to come in handy :rolleyes:

Just two points for general discussion:

The latest contribution pack has no instructions. If you are installing this mod to a totally virgin install of osC then it's a simple job of copying the new files over - but how many of us are working with unmodified setups?

If someone with experience could add an instruction file to the mod pack it would help the inexperienced.

We need to find a way of sorting the product list that appears in the bundle setup in the admin section. If you only have 10 products then I guess it's not too difficult to find the single items you want to add to your bundle, but we have around 500 products. Trying to find a single items from the seemingly random list can be a major pain.

If anyone has ideas on how to improve the sorting of the list I would be very happy to hear it.

Again, congrats on such a fantastic mod, keep up the good work.

The latest contribution pack has no instructions. If you are installing this mod to a totally virgin install of osC then it's a simple job of copying the new files over - but how many of us are working with unmodified setups?

If someone with experience could add an instruction file to the mod pack it would help the inexperienced.

Sorry about the lack of instructions, but what I based it off of had no instructions, either, just edited files. Well, I guess that's only partially true - there were still some of the older instructions embedded in the readme.txt . Since some were missing, I didn't bother with the ones that were there when I installed it on my own site - I just used diff3 against my files, the stock osc files, and the edited Bundled Products files to do my merges.

Anyway, my main purpose was to correct some mistakes in the previous rollup. Let me see if I can find the time to restore the older instructions to the readme.txt, and add the newer/missing ones.

• 1 month later...
Well I seem to be having a problem here and it should be an easy fix but i cant figure it out, everything works fine so it appears however when i add the bundle in the admin it updates and then if i go back into the original product ts blank like i never even did it, why wont it save??

Thanks for any help :D

This is a bit of a late reply, I know, but I think I had a similar problem. I could create a bundle, but when I went back in to edit the bundle, the items that make up the bundle were gone in the "Set Bundles" section. After a bit of looking, I realized that I had missed adding p.products_bundle to the SQL query in /catalog/admin/categories.php:

$product_query = tep_db_query("select pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_url, p.products_id, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, date_format(p.products_date_available, '%Y-%m-%d') as products_date_available, p.products_status, p.products_tax_class_id, p.manufacturers_id

, p.products_bundle

from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] . "' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

• 3 weeks later...

Great contribution!

I've installed the module and it seems to be working great with no problems so far.

The only issue I have with it, relates with the product images...It would be great if the images of the products that make the bundle, could appear automatically instead of uploading a new image. The buy two module seems to be working like that, and produces to small images that appear next to each other. I tried using the code there, but it was beyond my skills.

Has anyone tried or is willing to try it?

This must be one of the most useful contributions so far for os commerce!!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I have installed the bundled products and it works fine but there is a little problem....

I have a product that cust 996.71 € and a bundled it one that cust 26.56 €.

The price of the bundle is 999 €

Cost of separate parts: € 26.56

And in the end, he say :

You save € -972.44

The total You save is € -24.27

who can i fix this ?

Best regards

Ema Ferreira

• 3 weeks later...

I've searched this thread about the Bundles contrib, which I think is the best thing since sliced bread, but I have a special need nobody else seems to have mentioned. I'm hoping someone would be interested in helping me with it.

I am planning on using the Bundles contrib (store still being set up with huge database) for the KITS I designed and assemble from the stock I also sell. The Bundles contrib will stop people from overloading me with orders I can't fill, such as schools wanting 100's of kits from my little mom & pop org. I'd be glad to fill them, but only if I have the stock to do so, and Bundles solves that for me.

However, I do keep 6 or so kits in stock ready to sell so I can fill orders efficiently, but the Bundles contrib doesn't let me do that. Since Bundles only subtracts the stock when the kit is sold, my actual stock levels would be inaccurate when I pre-assemble kits. People could end up buying stock I have already put into a kit.

There are 2 possible solutions I can see, one super easy, the other a little more involved:

1. Just change it so that the Bundles contrib will take the quantity sold from the Qty of kits on hand (from the master product) if that is greater than 0, or build the kit from scratch if there are not enough kits on hand. Then I could create a pretend order when I assemble kits to move the inventory out of the components, and then manually change the QOH of the kits. This is a very non-glamorous way of doing things, but it would work.

2. Make a "workorder" module that would do that manual part for me from the admin side. In other words, I wouldn't have to pretend to be a customer placing an order for kits I assembled, and then go delete the order without updating stock and manually change the kit stock level. It could all be done in the workorder system on the admin side. The change to first take stock from the existing kits in option 1 would still also have to be changed.

Even though I have been a programmer for 20+ years, I don't know PHP or SQL, or I would do at least option 1 myself. But perhaps someone could just lead me to the right area of code and I could figure out this option myself (hopefully). It just needs to consider the quantity of the master product as valid and use that first, while still showing the customer the components when they place the order (a feature I love about Bundles, but I blocked what they would pay if they bought it separately).

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I came accross an issue while installing the Bundled Products module.

Well, it doesnt take into account the weight of all the products bundled together e.g. If admin has bundled product A with Product B and C; then the shipping chareges will only be calculated based on Product A's weight and not on A, B & Cs weight.

Other issue is that if the customer has added the bundled items in the cart and he click on the product listed in the "Shopping Cart Box", which appears on the top left side of shop; the system throws a SQL error like:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax near '{4}1{3}5 and language_id = '1'' at line 7

SELECT pd.products_name, pb.*, p.products_bundle, p.products_id, p.products_price, p.products_image FROM products p INNER JOIN products_description pd ON p.products_id=pd.products_id INNER JOIN products_bundles pb ON pb.subproduct_id=pd.products_id WHERE pb.bundle_id = 1{4}1{3}5 and language_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

Please let me know if any one can help me with the issue. Thanks.

• 7 months later...

Hello,

First, sorry for my english :blush:

I really need yout help to do my code working.

I have a php file which is executed each day to request payment (7 days after order), for people who chooses bank transfer and have not paid. It cancels it and restock after 14 days if payment have not been received.

It also cancels paypal pending payment after 1 day.

Here is the code :

<?php
/*
 Contribution based on:
 osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

* Relance et annulation automatique de commandes clients v1.4				 *
* Ce script est à lancer tous les jours, manuellement ou à l'aide d'une tache *
* cron (bien plus pratique)												   *
* L'exécution de ce script permet de :										*
* - Relancer les clients n'ayant pas encore payés leur commande après x jours *
*   par rapport à la date de leur achat en leur envoyant un rappel par email  *
*   dont le contenu est personnalisable									   *
* - Annuler les commandes non réglées de plus de x jours par rapport à la	 *
*   date d'achat															  *
* - Gérer 2 statuts de commande différents : "en attente virement" et "en	 *
*   attente chèque"														   *
* - Remettre en stock les produits des commandes annulées					 *
* v1.0 : par MarcelPiano le 27 janvier 2008								   *
* Relance automatique tous les x jours des clients ayant une commande en	  *
* attente de paiement														 *
* v1.1 : par Regne le 11 février 2008										 *
* Modif pour correction du lien commande dans le mail de relance			  *
* v1.2 : par Zardhoz le 14 février 2008									   *
* Modif du code pour :														*
* - Annuler automatiquement les commandes passé x  jours sans règlement à	 *
*   partir de la date de commande.											*
* v1.3 par Ptitvasy le 22 février 2008										*
* v1.4 par Zardhoz le 26 février 2008										 *
* - Ajout de commentaires													 *
* - Regroupement des paramètres modifiables pour une utilisation plus aisée   *
*/

include('includes/application_top.php');

//---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// DEFINITION DU CONTENU DU MAIL DE RELANCE :
// A MODIFIER EN FONCTION DE VOS BESOINS
//---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

define('EMAIL_TEXT_SEPARATEUR', '------------------------------------------------------');
define('EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT', 'Votre commande est en attente');
define('EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT_P', 'Votre commande a été annulée');
define('EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER', 'Commande numéro :');
define('EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL', 'Facture détaillée :');
define('EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED', 'Date de la commande :');
define('EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_INTRO', 'Bonjour et merci d\'avoir choisi Bluecars.');
define('EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_LIGNE1', 'Vous avez passé une commande il y a quelques jours et, sauf erreur de notre part, nous n\'avons toujours pas reçu votre réglement.');
define('EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_LIGNE1P', 'Vous avez passé une commande il y a quelques jours et, sauf erreur de notre part, il semble que votre paiement par carte bleue n\'ait pas fonctionné.');
define('EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_LIGNE2', 'Si vous venez d\'envoyer celui-ci, ou l\'avez envoyé depuis moins de 2 jours, ignorez ce mail.');
define('EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_LIGNE2P', 'Votre commande a été automatiquement annulée, et nous vous invitons donc à réaliser une nouvelle commande.');
define('EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_LIGNE3', 'Si vous souhaitez annuler votre commande, merci de nous en faire part en répondant à ce mail.');
define('EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_LIGNE3P', 'Si vous avez deja effectué une nouvelle commande, ignorez ce mail.');
define('EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_LIGNE4', 'Votre commande ne pourra être expédiée qu\'à réception de votre paiement, et à défaut de ce dernier, sera automatiquement annulée passé un délais de 14 jours à compter la date de commande.');
define('EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_LIGNE5', 'Bluecars vous remercie de votre compréhension et de votre confiance.');
define('EMAIL_TEXT_END', 'A bientôt sur www.bluecars.net');

// PARAMETRES COMMUNS :
// A MODIFIER EN FONCTION DE VOS BESOINS ET DES PARAMETRES DE VOTRE BOUTIQUE
// Numéro du statut de commande annulée
$annulation_statut = '7';
// Notification client par mail lors de la relance : 0=non / 1=oui
$customer_notified_relance = '1';
// Notification client par mail lors de l'annulation de la commande : 0=non / 1=oui
$customer_notified_annulation = '0';

// PAYEMENT PAR CHEQUE et VIREMENT :
// Numéro du statut de commande en attente chèque et virement
$relance_statut_cheque = '1';
// Nombre de jours depuis commande avant relance automatique du client
$relance_nombre_cheque = '7';
// Nombre de jours depuis commande avant annulation de commande
$annulation_nombre_cheque = '14';
// Commentaire relance par mail
$comments_relance_cheque = 'Relance par mail ce jour';
// Commentaire annulation commande
$comments_annulation_cheque = 'Commande annulée';

// PAYEMENT PAR PAYPAL :
// Numéro du statut de commande verification paypal
$relance_statut_virement = '4';
$relance_nombre_virement = '1';
$annulation_nombre_virement = '1';
$comments_relance_virement = 'Mail envoyé ce jour';
$comments_annulation_virement = 'Commande annulée';

// RELANCE AUTOMATIQUE PAYEMENT PAR CHEQUE ET VIREMENT

echo "Démarrage des relances de commandes en attente chèque et virement<br>";

// Test du champ orders.last_modified. Si le champs est vide, rempli avec la date de la commande
$req_last = "select orders_id, last_modified, date_purchased FROM orders WHERE orders_status = $relance_statut_cheque and last_modified is NULL";
$resultat_last = mysql_query($req_last);
while($l_last = mysql_fetch_array($resultat_last)){
tep_db_query("update orders set last_modified = date_purchased where orders_id = '" . $l_last['orders_id'] . "'");
}

// Sélection des commandes en attente paiement par rapport a la date date de commande
$req_relance = "select c.customers_id, c.customers_firstname, c.customers_lastname, c.customers_email_address, o.orders_id, o.customers_id, o.last_modified, o.date_purchased, o.orders_status from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " c, " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o where o.orders_status = $relance_statut_cheque and c.customers_id = o.customers_id and TO_DAYS(NOW()) - TO_DAYS(o.date_purchased) = $relance_nombre_cheque";
$resultat = mysql_query($req_relance);
while($l = mysql_fetch_array($resultat)){

// Préparation et envoi du mail
$check_status_query = tep_db_query("select customers_name, customers_id, customers_email_address, orders_status, date_purchased from orders where orders_id = '" . $l['orders_id'] . "'");
$check_status = tep_db_fetch_array($check_status_query);
$num_com = $l['orders_id'];
$email = STORE_NAME . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_SEPARATEUR . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $l['orders_id'] . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL . ' ' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id=' . $num_com, 'SSL', false) . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED . ' ' . tep_date_short($l['date_purchased']) . "\n\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_INTRO . "\n\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_LIGNE1 . "\n\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_LIGNE2 ."\n\n" .  EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_LIGNE3 . "\n\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_LIGNE4 . "\n\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_LIGNE5 . "\n\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_END;
tep_mail($check_status['customers_name'], $check_status['customers_email_address'], EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, $email, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

// Mise à jour de la table orders pour ajout dans l'historique de la commande
$customer_notified = $customer_notified_relance;
$status = $relance_statut_cheque;
$comments = $comments_relance_cheque;
tep_db_query("update orders set last_modified = now() where orders_id = '" . $l['orders_id'] . "'");
tep_db_query("insert into orders_status_history (orders_id, orders_status_id, date_added, customer_notified, comments) values ('" . $l['orders_id'] . "', '" . tep_db_input($status) . "', now(), '" . tep_db_input($customer_notified) . "', '" . tep_db_input($comments) . "')");
echo "x";
}

echo "<br>Traitement terminé des relances de commandes en attente chèque et virement<br><br><br>";

// Stoppe pour 2 secondes
sleep(2);

// ANNULATION AUTOMATIQUE PAYEMENT PAR CHEQUE ET VIREMENT

echo "Démarrage des annulations de commandes en attente chèque et virement<br>";

// Test du champ orders.last_modified. Si le champs est vide, rempli avec la date de la commande
$req_last = "select orders_id, last_modified, date_purchased FROM orders WHERE orders_status = $relance_statut_cheque and last_modified is NULL";
tep_db_query("update orders set last_modified = date_purchased where orders_id = '" . $l_last['orders_id'] . "'");
}

// Sélection des commandes en attente paiement par rapport a la date date de commande
$req_relance = "select c.customers_id, c.customers_firstname, c.customers_lastname, c.customers_email_address, o.orders_id, o.customers_id, o.last_modified, o.date_purchased, o.orders_status from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " c, " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o where o.orders_status = $relance_statut_cheque and c.customers_id = o.customers_id and TO_DAYS(NOW()) - TO_DAYS(o.date_purchased) = $annulation_nombre_cheque";

// Mise à jour de la table orders pour ajout dans l'historique de la commande et remise en stock des produits
$customer_notified = $customer_notified_annulation;
$status = $annulation_statut;
$comments = $comments_annulation_cheque;
tep_db_query("update orders set last_modified = now() where orders_id = '" . $l['orders_id'] . "'");
tep_db_query("update orders set orders_status = '" . tep_db_input($status) . "' where orders_id = '" . $l['orders_id'] . "'");
tep_db_query("insert into orders_status_history (orders_id, orders_status_id, date_added, customer_notified, comments) values ('" . $l['orders_id'] . "', '" . tep_db_input($status) . "', now(), '" . tep_db_input($customer_notified) . "', '" . tep_db_input($comments) . "')");
$proannule_query = tep_db_query("select products_id, products_quantity from " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " where orders_id = '" . $l['orders_id'] . "'");

while ($proannule = tep_db_fetch_array($proannule_query)) {
tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " set products_quantity = products_quantity + " . $proannule['products_quantity'] . ", products_ordered = products_ordered - " . $proannule['products_quantity'] . " where products_id = '" . (int)$proannule['products_id'] . "'"); }
echo "x";
}

echo "<br>Traitement terminé des annulations de commandes en attente chèque et virement<br><br><br>";

// RELANCE AUTOMATIQUE PAYEMENT PAR PAYPAL

echo "Démarrage des relances de commandes en attente de paiement paypal<br>";

$req_last = "select orders_id, last_modified, date_purchased FROM orders WHERE orders_status = $relance_statut_virement and last_modified is NULL";
}

$req_relance = "select c.customers_id, c.customers_firstname, c.customers_lastname, c.customers_email_address, o.orders_id, o.customers_id, o.last_modified, o.date_purchased, o.orders_status from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " c, " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o where o.orders_status = $relance_statut_virement and c.customers_id = o.customers_id and TO_DAYS(NOW()) - TO_DAYS(o.date_purchased) = $relance_nombre_virement";

$check_status_query = tep_db_query("select customers_name, customers_id, customers_email_address, orders_status, date_purchased from orders where orders_id = '" . $l['orders_id'] . "'");
$email = STORE_NAME . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_SEPARATEUR . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $l['orders_id'] . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL . ' ' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id=' . $num_com, 'SSL', false) . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED . ' ' . tep_date_short($l['date_purchased']) . "\n\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_INTRO . "\n\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_LIGNE1P . "\n\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_LIGNE2P . "\n\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_LIGNE3P ."\n\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_LIGNE5 . "\n\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_END;
tep_mail($check_status['customers_name'], $check_status['customers_email_address'], EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT_P, $email, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

$status = $relance_statut_virement;
$comments = $comments_relance_virement;
echo "x";
}

echo "<br>Traitement terminé des relances de commandes en attente de paiement paypal<br><br><br>";

sleep(2);

// ANNULATION AUTOMATIQUE PAYEMENT PAR PAYPAL

echo "Démarrage des annulations de commandes en attente de paiement paypal<br>";

$req_last = "select orders_id, last_modified, date_purchased FROM orders WHERE orders_status = $relance_statut_virement and last_modified is NULL";
}

$req_relance = "select c.customers_id, c.customers_firstname, c.customers_lastname, c.customers_email_address, o.orders_id, o.customers_id, o.last_modified, o.date_purchased, o.orders_status from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " c, " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o where o.orders_status = $relance_statut_virement and c.customers_id = o.customers_id and TO_DAYS(NOW()) - TO_DAYS(o.date_purchased) = $annulation_nombre_virement";

// Mise à jour de la table orders pour ajout dans l'historique de la commande et remise en stock des produits
$comments = $comments_annulation_virement;
tep_db_query("update orders set orders_status = '" . tep_db_input($status) . "' where orders_id = '" . $l['orders_id'] . "'");
$proannule_query = tep_db_query("select products_id, products_quantity from " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " where orders_id = '" . $l['orders_id'] . "'");
while ($proannule = tep_db_fetch_array($proannule_query)) {
tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " set products_quantity = products_quantity + " . $proannule['products_quantity'] . ", products_ordered = products_ordered - " . $proannule['products_quantity'] . " where products_id = '" . (int)$proannule['products_id'] . "'"); }
echo "x";
}

echo "<br>Traitement terminé des annulations de commandes en attente de paiement paypal<br><br><br>";

?>

This file is great but I also install the contrib Bundle 1.5.1 because I have some product which contain other product.

:rolleyes:

But now I have a problem with the automatic file which cancel and restock orders which have not been paid.

Here is a function in Bundle 1.5.1 (admin/functions/general.php) which restock bundle products when an order is deleted. I'm sure it can be adapted in the automatic file. Here is the function :

function tep_remove_order($order_id, $restock = false) {
if ($restock == 'on') {
  $order_query = tep_db_query("select products_id, products_quantity from " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "'");
  while ($order = tep_db_fetch_array($order_query)) {
	$is_bundle = 'no';

$product_bundle_query = tep_db_query("select subproduct_id, subproduct_qty from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_BUNDLES . ", " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where bundle_id = '" . (int)$order['products_id'] . "' and  products_id = '" . (int)$order['products_id'] . "' and products_bundle = 'yes'");
	while ($product_bundle_data = tep_db_fetch_array($product_bundle_query)) {
	  $is_bundle = 'yes';
	  tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " set products_quantity = products_quantity + " . $product_bundle_data['subproduct_qty']*$order['products_quantity'] . ", products_ordered = products_ordered - " . $product_bundle_data['subproduct_qty']*$order['products_quantity'] . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_bundle_data['subproduct_id'] . "'");
	  }
	if ($is_bundle == 'no') {
	  tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " set products_quantity = products_quantity + " . $order['products_quantity'] . ", products_ordered = products_ordered - " . $order['products_quantity'] . " where products_id = '" . (int)$order['products_id'] . "'");
	}
  }
}

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "'");
tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "'");
tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "'");
tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "'");
tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "'");
 }

So I try to do this in my automatic file :D

<?php
/*
 Contribution based on:
 http://www.oscommerce.com

* Relance et annulation automatique de commandes clients v1.4				 *
* Ce script est à lancer tous les jours, manuellement ou à l'aide d'une tache *
* cron (bien plus pratique)												   *
* L'exécution de ce script permet de :										*
* - Relancer les clients n'ayant pas encore payés leur commande après x jours *
*   par rapport à la date de leur achat en leur envoyant un rappel par email  *
*   dont le contenu est personnalisable									   *
* - Annuler les commandes non réglées de plus de x jours par rapport à la	 *
*   date d'achat															  *
* v1.0 : par MarcelPiano le 27 janvier 2008								   *
* Relance automatique tous les x jours des clients ayant une commande en	  *
* attente de paiement														 *
* v1.1 : par Regne le 11 février 2008										 *
* Modif pour correction du lien commande dans le mail de relance			  *
* v1.2 : par Zardhoz le 14 février 2008									   *
* - Annuler automatiquement les commandes passé x  jours sans règlement à	 *
*   partir de la date de commande.											*
* v1.3 par Ptitvasy le 22 février 2008										*
* v1.4 par Zardhoz le 26 février 2008										 *
* - Ajout de commentaires													 *
* - Regroupement des paramètres modifiables pour une utilisation plus aisée   *
*/

include('includes/application_top.php');

// DEFINITION DU CONTENU DU MAIL DE RELANCE :
// A MODIFIER EN FONCTION DE VOS BESOINS

define('EMAIL_TEXT_SEPARATEUR', '------------------------------------------------------');
define('EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT', 'Votre commande est en attente');
define('EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT_P', 'Votre commande a été annulée');
define('EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER', 'Commande numéro :');
define('EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL', 'Facture détaillée :');
define('EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED', 'Date de la commande :');
define('EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_INTRO', 'Bonjour et merci d\'avoir choisi Bluecars.');
define('EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_LIGNE1', 'Vous avez passé une commande il y a quelques jours et, sauf erreur de notre part, nous n\'avons toujours pas reçu votre réglement.');
define('EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_LIGNE1P', 'Vous avez passé une commande il y a quelques jours et, sauf erreur de notre part, il semble que votre paiement par carte bleue n\'ait pas fonctionné.');
define('EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_LIGNE2', 'Si vous venez d\'envoyer celui-ci, ou l\'avez envoyé depuis moins de 2 jours, ignorez ce mail.');
define('EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_LIGNE2P', 'Votre commande a été automatiquement annulée, et nous vous invitons donc à réaliser une nouvelle commande.');
define('EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_LIGNE3', 'Si vous souhaitez annuler votre commande, merci de nous en faire part en répondant à ce mail.');
define('EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_LIGNE3P', 'Si vous avez deja effectué une nouvelle commande, ignorez ce mail.');
define('EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_LIGNE4', 'Votre commande ne pourra être expédiée qu\'à réception de votre paiement, et à défaut de ce dernier, sera automatiquement annulée passé un délais de 14 jours à compter la date de commande.');
define('EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_LIGNE5', 'Bluecars vous remercie de votre compréhension et de votre confiance.');
define('EMAIL_TEXT_END', 'A bientôt sur www.bluecars.net');

// PARAMETRES COMMUNS :
// Numéro du statut de commande annulée
$annulation_statut = '7';
// Notification client par mail lors de la relance : 0=non / 1=oui
$customer_notified_relance = '1';
// Notification client par mail lors de l'annulation de la commande : 0=non / 1=oui
$customer_notified_annulation = '0';

// PAYEMENT PAR CHEQUE et VIREMENT :
// Numéro du statut de commande en attente chèque et virement
$relance_statut_cheque = '1';
$relance_nombre_cheque = '7';
$annulation_nombre_cheque = '14';
$comments_relance_cheque = 'Relance par mail ce jour';
$comments_annulation_cheque = 'Commande annulée';

// PAYEMENT PAR PAYPAL :
// Numéro du statut de commande verification paypal
$relance_statut_virement = '4';
$relance_nombre_virement = '1';
$annulation_nombre_virement = '1';
$comments_relance_virement = 'Mail envoyé ce jour';
$comments_annulation_virement = 'Commande annulée';

// RELANCE AUTOMATIQUE PAYEMENT PAR CHEQUE ET VIREMENT

echo "Démarrage des relances de commandes en attente chèque et virement<br>";

}

$req_relance = "select c.customers_id, c.customers_firstname, c.customers_lastname, c.customers_email_address, o.orders_id, o.customers_id, o.last_modified, o.date_purchased, o.orders_status from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " c, " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o where o.orders_status = $relance_statut_cheque and c.customers_id = o.customers_id and TO_DAYS(NOW()) - TO_DAYS(o.date_purchased) = $relance_nombre_cheque";

$email = STORE_NAME . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_SEPARATEUR . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $l['orders_id'] . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL . ' ' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id=' . $num_com, 'SSL', false) . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED . ' ' . tep_date_short($l['date_purchased']) . "\n\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_INTRO . "\n\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_LIGNE1 . "\n\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_LIGNE2 ."\n\n" .  EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_LIGNE3 . "\n\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_LIGNE4 . "\n\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_LIGNE5 . "\n\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_END;
tep_mail($check_status['customers_name'], $check_status['customers_email_address'], EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, $email, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

$status = $relance_statut_cheque;
$comments = $comments_relance_cheque;
echo "x";
}

echo "<br>Traitement terminé des relances de commandes en attente chèque et virement<br><br><br>";

sleep(2);

// ANNULATION AUTOMATIQUE PAYEMENT PAR CHEQUE ET VIREMENT

echo "Démarrage des annulations de commandes en attente chèque et virement<br>";

}

$req_relance = "select c.customers_id, c.customers_firstname, c.customers_lastname, c.customers_email_address, o.orders_id, o.customers_id, o.last_modified, o.date_purchased, o.orders_status from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " c, " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o where o.orders_status = $relance_statut_cheque and c.customers_id = o.customers_id and TO_DAYS(NOW()) - TO_DAYS(o.date_purchased) = $annulation_nombre_cheque";

$comments = $comments_annulation_cheque;

//Code que j'ai rajouté   
$order_query = tep_db_query("select products_id, products_quantity from " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "'");
$is_bundle = 'no';
$product_bundle_query = tep_db_query("select subproduct_id, subproduct_qty from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_BUNDLES . ", " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where bundle_id = '" . (int)$order['products_id'] . "' and  products_id = '" . (int)$order['products_id'] . "' and products_bundle = 'yes'");
 $is_bundle = 'yes';
 tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " set products_quantity = products_quantity + " . $product_bundle_data['subproduct_qty']*$order['products_quantity'] . ", products_ordered = products_ordered - " . $product_bundle_data['subproduct_qty']*$order['products_quantity'] . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_bundle_data['subproduct_id'] . "'");
 }
 tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " set products_quantity = products_quantity + " . $order['products_quantity'] . ", products_ordered = products_ordered - " . $order['products_quantity'] . " where products_id = '" . (int)$order['products_id'] . "'");
}
}

echo "x";
}

echo "<br>Traitement terminé des annulations de commandes en attente chèque et virement<br><br><br>";

// RELANCE AUTOMATIQUE PAYEMENT PAR PAYPAL

echo "Démarrage des relances de commandes en attente de paiement paypal<br>";

}

$req_relance = "select c.customers_id, c.customers_firstname, c.customers_lastname, c.customers_email_address, o.orders_id, o.customers_id, o.last_modified, o.date_purchased, o.orders_status from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " c, " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o where o.orders_status = $relance_statut_virement and c.customers_id = o.customers_id and TO_DAYS(NOW()) - TO_DAYS(o.date_purchased) = $relance_nombre_virement";

$email = STORE_NAME . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_SEPARATEUR . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $l['orders_id'] . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL . ' ' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id=' . $num_com, 'SSL', false) . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED . ' ' . tep_date_short($l['date_purchased']) . "\n\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_INTRO . "\n\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_LIGNE1P . "\n\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_LIGNE2P . "\n\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_LIGNE3P ."\n\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_LIGNE5 . "\n\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_END;
tep_mail($check_status['customers_name'], $check_status['customers_email_address'], EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT_P, $email, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

$status = $relance_statut_virement;
$comments = $comments_relance_virement;
echo "x";
}

echo "<br>Traitement terminé des relances de commandes en attente de paiement paypal<br><br><br>";

sleep(2);

// ANNULATION AUTOMATIQUE PAYEMENT PAR PAYPAL

echo "Démarrage des annulations de commandes en attente de paiement paypal<br>";

}

$req_relance = "select c.customers_id, c.customers_firstname, c.customers_lastname, c.customers_email_address, o.orders_id, o.customers_id, o.last_modified, o.date_purchased, o.orders_status from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " c, " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o where o.orders_status = $relance_statut_virement and c.customers_id = o.customers_id and TO_DAYS(NOW()) - TO_DAYS(o.date_purchased) = $annulation_nombre_virement";

$comments = $comments_annulation_virement;

//Code que j'ai rajouté   
$is_bundle = 'no';
 $is_bundle = 'yes';
 }
}

}
echo "x";
}

echo "<br>Traitement terminé des annulations de commandes en attente de paiement paypal<br><br><br>";

?>

But it doesn't work. I have no error but bundle product are not restocked.

Can someone help me to do this code working fine?

Thanks a lot ;) ;) ;)

Edited by royal38

Hello,

I've a problem with paypal ipn. I try to include this code in my paypal_ipn.php but I can't find this code which must be replaced! :

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order->products); $i<$n; $i++) {
// Stock Update - Joao Correia
if (STOCK_LIMITED == 'true') {
if (DOWNLOAD_ENABLED == 'true') {
$stock_query_raw = "SELECT products_quantity, pad.products_attributes_filename
FROM " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p
LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa
ON p.products_id=pa.products_id
LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_DOWNLOAD . " pad
ON pa.products_attributes_id=pad.products_attributes_id
WHERE p.products_id = '" . tep_get_prid($order->products[$i]['id']) . "'";
// Will work with only one option for downloadable products
// otherwise, we have to build the query dynamically with a loop
$products_attributes = $order->products[$i]['attributes'];
if (is_array($products_attributes)) {
$stock_query_raw .= " AND pa.options_id = '" . $products_attributes[0]['option_id'] . "' AND pa.options_values_id = '" . $products_attributes[0]['value_id'] . "'";
}
$stock_query = tep_db_query($stock_query_raw);
} else {
$stock_query = tep_db_query("select products_quantity from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_id = '" . tep_get_prid($order->products[$i]['id']) . "'");
}
if (tep_db_num_rows($stock_query) > 0) {
$stock_values = tep_db_fetch_array($stock_query);
// do not decrement quantities if products_attributes_filename exists
if ((DOWNLOAD_ENABLED != 'true') || (!$stock_values['products_attributes_filename'])) {
$stock_left = $stock_values['products_quantity'] - $order->products[$i]['qty'];
} else {
$stock_left = $stock_values['products_quantity'];
}
tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " set products_quantity = '" . $stock_left . "' where products_id = '" . tep_get_prid($order->products[$i]['id']) . "'");
if ( ($stock_left < 1) && (STOCK_ALLOW_CHECKOUT == 'false') ) {
tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " set products_status = '0' where products_id = '" . tep_get_prid($order->products[$i]['id']) . "'");
}
}
}

Does someone have the same problem.

Thanks a lot ;)

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

I've just installed the contribution and i have variouse prblems:

first when editting a product and wanting to add bundled products:

1. the fields dont have headings hence im unsure what the numbers next to the name mean?

2. when clicking to preview before updating i dont see any of the bundled products. it does however seem to save the info when i click to update.

second when logging in on the clients side and adding the bundle product to the cart:

1. when viewing Cart Content i get the following SQL error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '{6}14 and language_id = '1'' at line 7

SELECT pd.products_name, pb.*, p.products_bundle, p.products_id, p.products_price, p.products_image FROM products p INNER JOIN products_description pd ON p.products_id=pd.products_id INNER JOIN products_bundles pb ON pb.subproduct_id=pd.products_id WHERE pb.bundle_id = 34{6}14 and language_id = '1'

for some reason the products_id comes trough as 34{6}14 and that causes the error. but i have no idea why it is like that.

2. nowhere can i see any sort've breakdown of the bundle?

Please help,

Tal.

Edited by talo

• 5 weeks later...

Hello, I got this mod working on my store.

the only problem is that the bundled product is being updated rather then the subproducts.

It dose however restock correctly (restocking the items and not the bundle) if I delete the order (when using the restock items option)

I am using a paypal mod but it seems to be different from the "paypal IPN" so I haven't changed it here is what my paypal mod looks like :

<?php
/*
 $Id: paypal.php,v 1.39 2003/01/29 19:57:15 hpdl Exp $

[url="http://www.oscommerce.com"]http://www.oscommerce.com[/url]

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

class paypal {
   var $code, $title, $description, $enabled;

// class constructor
   function paypal() {
     global $order;

$this->code = 'paypal';
     $this->title = MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_TEXT_TITLE;
     $this->description = MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_TEXT_DESCRIPTION;
     $this->sort_order = MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_SORT_ORDER;
     $this->enabled = ((MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STATUS == 'True') ? true : false);

if ((int)MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ORDER_STATUS_ID > 0) {
       $this->order_status = MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ORDER_STATUS_ID;
     }

if (is_object($order)) $this->update_status();

$this->form_action_url = 'https://secure.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr';
   }

// class methods
   function update_status() {
     global $order;

if ( ($this->enabled == true) && ((int)MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ZONE > 0) ) {
       $check_flag = false;
       $check_query = tep_db_query("select zone_id from " . TABLE_ZONES_TO_GEO_ZONES . " where geo_zone_id = '" . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ZONE . "' and zone_country_id = '" . $order->billing['country']['id'] . "' order by zone_id");
       while ($check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query)) {
         if ($check['zone_id'] < 1) {
           $check_flag = true;
           break;
         } elseif ($check['zone_id'] == $order->billing['zone_id']) {
           $check_flag = true;
           break;
         }
       }

if ($check_flag == false) {
         $this->enabled = false;
       }
     }
   }

function javascript_validation() {
     return false;
   }

function selection() {
     return array('id' => $this->code,
                  'module' => $this->title);
   }

function pre_confirmation_check() {
     return false;
   }

function confirmation() {
     return false;
   }

function process_button() {
     global $order, $currencies, $currency;

if (MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_CURRENCY == 'Selected Currency') {
       $my_currency = $currency;
     } else {
       $my_currency = substr(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_CURRENCY, 5);
     }
     if (!in_array($my_currency, array('CAD', 'EUR', 'GBP', 'JPY', 'USD'))) {
       $my_currency = 'SEK';
     }
     $process_button_string = tep_draw_hidden_field('cmd', '_xclick') .
                              tep_draw_hidden_field('business', MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ID) .
                              tep_draw_hidden_field('item_name', STORE_NAME) .
                              tep_draw_hidden_field('amount', number_format(($order->info['total'] - $order->info['shipping_cost']) * $currencies->get_value($my_currency), $currencies->get_decimal_places($my_currency))) .
                              tep_draw_hidden_field('shipping', number_format($order->info['shipping_cost'] * $currencies->get_value($my_currency), $currencies->get_decimal_places($my_currency))) .
                              tep_draw_hidden_field('currency_code', $my_currency) .
                              tep_draw_hidden_field('return', tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PROCESS, '', 'SSL')) .
                              tep_draw_hidden_field('cancel_return', tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL'));

return $process_button_string;
   }

function before_process() {
     return false;
   }

function after_process() {
     return false;
   }

function output_error() {
     return false;
   }

function check() {
     if (!isset($this->_check)) {
       $check_query = tep_db_query("select configuration_value from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key = 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STATUS'");
       $this->_check = tep_db_num_rows($check_query);
     }
     return $this->_check;
   }

function install() {
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Enable PayPal Module', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STATUS', 'True', 'Do you want to accept PayPal payments?', '6', '3', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'True\', \'False\'), ', now())");
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('E-Mail Address', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ID', '[email protected]', 'The e-mail address to use for the PayPal service', '6', '4', now())");
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Transaction Currency', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_CURRENCY', 'Selected Currency', 'The currency to use for credit card transactions', '6', '6', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'Selected Currency\',\'Only USD\',\'Only CAD\',\'Only EUR\',\'Only GBP\',\'Only JPY\',\'Only SEK\'), ', now())");
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Sort order of display.', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_SORT_ORDER', '0', 'Sort order of display. Lowest is displayed first.', '6', '0', now())");
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function, date_added) values ('Payment Zone', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ZONE', '0', 'If a zone is selected, only enable this payment method for that zone.', '6', '2', 'tep_get_zone_class_title', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_zone_classes(', now())");
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, use_function, date_added) values ('Set Order Status', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ORDER_STATUS_ID', '0', 'Set the status of orders made with this payment module to this value', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_order_statuses(', 'tep_get_order_status_name', now())");
   }

function remove() {
     tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key in ('" . implode("', '", $this->keys()) . "')");
   }

function keys() {
     return array('MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STATUS', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ID', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_CURRENCY', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ZONE', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ORDER_STATUS_ID', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_SORT_ORDER');
   }
 }
?>

If somebody could look this over and let me know if it needs to be changed that would be great!

the reason I have this paypal solution is because it works together with a paypal fee added for the customer in the order total.

thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I have installed this bundle addonand it seems to have snapped something :(

Please look at www.serendipityme.co.uk this is my test site.

The test item in teh candles section has the bundles added, all works fine, but as you can see, the prices and quantities are not functioning correctly..

Any Ideas?

Thanks

KF

• 3 months later...

The Problem/Error: Every time I try to add a bundle to a product, the bundled items would be added to the PRODUCTS_BUNDLES table but they would not show up when I went back into the product detail page to view or edit something else about the bundled (master) product. I don't know why this became an issue as this has been working for some time.

The Fix: What I discovered was happening was the PRODUCTS table had the products_bundle field type set to tinyint. This in effect stored a '1' in the table for products with bundles and since that does not equal a "yes" the bundled items were never being pulled from the table to be displayed in the product detail page.

The other side of this was that the website would not display or work with the bundles either as all tests on that side of the app require the string value "yes" as well and not a numeric value. It is possible that this began as in issue from a database restore, but since it took me about 5 hours to find this needle, I thought I would share - in case anyone else is having the same problem.

The GraphicZoo

check profile for web address

• 2 weeks later...

I installed the contribution with no problems. Seems to work fine!

One thing I need is more items in the bundle. I have some kits that take up to 15 items but this thing seems limited to 6. Any way to expand it? I have had some general looks at the code but I am not a PHP programmer!