• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

I got paysystems doing reoccuring billing!

themadman

• 4 weeks later...

I just logged in tonight preparing to ask someone to give me a hand getting Paysystems recurring billing to work properly and I came across your thread when I did my search. Thanks for making the contribution. I need to have monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual billing cycles but I'm hoping that your contribution gives me enough of a hint to modify it to do what I need. It's more functional than what I have been using. Any way, thank you for making the contribution!

Cheers,

Stretchr

"It's a small world...

But I wouldn't want to paint it!"

Stephen Wright

Just noticed something. We sell domain names and web hosting, among other things. If you register a domain name and order a recurring hosting plan, they get lumped together and the recurring amount is the total, not the hosting total. Is this a problem for you as well? Any ideas on how to fix that?

Thanks,

Cheers,

Stretchr

"It's a small world...

Stephen Wright

Problem here too. According to Paysystems, your customer must checkout twice. It's definately not ideal, but according to them that's just the way it is.

If you find a work around, I would really like to know also!

Thanks

I'm not positive but I seem to remember when we used their TPP-Catalog, that was able to differentiate the portion of the total that was recurring and only used that amount. I'm not much of a coder but if I can figure out how to call the variable that relates to the amount we want to be recurring, if we put that into the 'repeatamount' we might be able to achieve what we're looking for. Also, for some reason, all the charges I submit that are recurring use the 180 day, Semi-annual regardless of which one I've selected. Guess it's time to actually try to learn PHP!

Cheers,

Stretchr

"It's a small world...

Stephen Wright

• 1 month later...

Hi stretchr,

i have the 180 in plce off 365 problem too!

from the helpfiles of paysystems:

What are recurring transactions?

Recurring transactions are sales that will reoccur on a continuous basis. For example, assume you are selling web-hosting services. You need to bill your customers every 30 days. The recurring system does just that. You specify the cycle - 7, 15, 30, 45, 90 or 180 days and the time to continue processing. We will scan your database on a daily basis and process the charges that are due for billing.

How do I use this?

Your account supports recurring transactions. You may either use the TransLink system to process sales or the Product Database. The Product Database is the easier of the two. When adding a product, simply enable the recurring system. During the sale, the transaction will automatically be entered into the recurring database. We'll handle the rest. If you want to use the TransLink option, you will need to review the TransLink documentation.

Keesjan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Paysystems module Help

How did you implement the oScommerce shopping cart with paysystems?

I've installed oScommerce 2 and found the paysystems module by

Author: TheMadMan here ->

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...earch,recurring

now I install the php files to the locations instructed but the module won't seem to show up in the modules area?

- I've ftp'd the files to the correct location and I still didn't see the module

- I then removed them and went to the Admin area and used the File Management tool to up load the paysystems.php files?

Is there something that am missing? Is there a step by step manual on installing paysystems module, as this may help??

Any thoughts?

Thanks loads.

What would life be without a problem, Huh? Just be reminded who can solve them - "Jesus"

• 3 months later...

Paysystems is not working anymore, they are out of business....

They even not notifide me about this. >_<

So I am setting up my Worldpay account now with futurepay (how expensive!!)

Graham mailed me his futurepay solution but that works different then this good paysystems recurring billing.

TheMadman made for mod Paysystems with setting in admin

> shop>catalog>/products attributes and a mod in

> includes/modules/Paysystems.php :

The client first choose product and as an attribute they select the ?1 time payment for 1 year? or ?recurring automatic billing?. The worldpay module will select its futurepay variant or its normal worldpay variant on this setting. This way I can give discount on recurring billing option.

So Invite anyone whith php skills (I am a php rooky) to mod the worldpay payment module http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...search,worldpay

Iam willing to pay for it, and then we can upload it as a contribution. (my way of saying tahnk you to this great community)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also have another problem with worldpay; callback is not working:

have a problem with worlspay callback problem to:

I use https://<wpdisplay item=MC_callback>

and get to https://secure.mysite.com/login.php?osCsid=blabla

I use STS and auto login (and several other contributions)

I tried to get STS of this callback page with the code

if (strpos($scriptname, "wpcallback") !== false) {

$display_normal_output = 1;

$display_template_output = 0;

}

on sts_display_output.php

Keesjan