• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[SUPPORT] HTML Editor and UltraPics by MaxiDVD

My, hasn't it been a busy day in here. Dunno where the guru is ..

Dave, look like you've got it working over at bags4less. Care to tell us so we can all learn?

The suggestion of removing IMAGE_LARGE_HEIGHT and IMAGE_LARGE_WIDTH means the popup window is far too small for the image displayed.

Jenna, obviously the problem is that the SQL to add the row product_image_med didn't take. If as you say you are a newby at SQL this could be difficult.

Let's hope there isn't any data in products. If this is the case you can drop and recreate the table, but I don't know where to begin describing how to do this. Do you know how to run some SQL that people send you? I could post a schema for a products table which has all the Ultrapics columns.

People will say 'have you got a backup'?

Player3612, the configuration settings are purely entries in the configuration table. See if you can make sense of this:

mysql> select * from configuration where configuration_group_id=4;

+------------------+-----------------------------+-------------------------------+---------------------+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+------------------------+------------+---------------------+---------------------+--------------+---------------------------------------------------+

| configuration_id | configuration_title | configuration_key | configuration_value | configuration_description | configuration_group_id | sort_order | last_modified | date_added | use_function | set_function |

+------------------+-----------------------------+-------------------------------+---------------------+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+------------------------+------------+---------------------+---------------------+--------------+---------------------------------------------------+

| 54 | Small Image Width | SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH | | The pixel width of small images | 4 | 1 | 2004-08-29 14:19:52 | 2004-08-29 12:43:32 | NULL | NULL |

| 55 | Small Image Height | SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT | 120 | The pixel height of small images | 4 | 2 | 2004-08-29 14:20:02 | 2004-08-29 12:43:32 | NULL | NULL |

| 56 | Heading Image Width | HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH | 57 | The pixel width of heading images | 4 | 3 | NULL | 2004-08-29 12:43:32 | NULL | NULL |

| 57 | Heading Image Height | HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT | 40 | The pixel height of heading images | 4 | 4 | NULL | 2004-08-29 12:43:32 | NULL | NULL |

| 58 | Subcategory Image Width | SUBCATEGORY_IMAGE_WIDTH | 100 | The pixel width of subcategory images | 4 | 5 | NULL | 2004-08-29 12:43:32 | NULL | NULL |

| 59 | Subcategory Image Height | SUBCATEGORY_IMAGE_HEIGHT | 57 | The pixel height of subcategory images | 4 | 6 | NULL | 2004-08-29 12:43:32 | NULL | NULL |

| 60 | Calculate Image Size | CONFIG_CALCULATE_IMAGE_SIZE | true | Calculate the size of images? | 4 | 7 | NULL | 2004-08-29 12:43:32 | NULL | tep_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'), |

| 61 | Image Required | IMAGE_REQUIRED | true | Enable to display broken images. Good for development. | 4 | 8 | NULL | 2004-08-29 12:43:32 | NULL | tep_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'), |

| 168 | Enable Additional Images? | ULTIMATE_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES | Enable | Display Additional Images below Product Description? | 4 | 20 | 2004-09-05 17:02:40 | 2004-09-05 17:02:40 | NULL | tep_cfg_select_option(array('Enable', 'Disable'), |

| 169 | Enable PHP Image Manager? | WYSIWYG_USE_PHP_IMAGE_MANAGER | Enable | Enable/Disable PHP Ultra-Image Manger? | 4 | 21 | 2004-09-05 17:02:40 | 2004-09-05 17:02:40 | NULL | tep_cfg_select_option(array('Enable', 'Disable'), |

| 170 | Additional Thumb Width | ULT_THUMB_IMAGE_WIDTH | | The pixel width of additional thumb images | 4 | 23 | 2004-09-05 17:06:54 | 2004-09-05 17:02:40 | NULL | NULL |

| 171 | Additional Thumb Height | ULT_THUMB_IMAGE_HEIGHT | 120 | The pixel height of additional thumb images | 4 | 25 | 2004-09-05 17:02:40 | 2004-09-05 17:02:40 | NULL | NULL |

| 172 | Medium Image Width | MEDIUM_IMAGE_WIDTH | 200 | The pixel width of medium images | 4 | 28 | 2004-09-05 17:02:40 | 2004-09-05 17:02:40 | NULL | NULL |

| 173 | Medium Image Height | MEDIUM_IMAGE_HEIGHT | 200 | The pixel height of medium images | 4 | 30 | 2004-09-05 17:02:40 | 2004-09-05 17:02:40 | NULL | NULL |

| 174 | Large Image Width (Pop-up) | LARGE_IMAGE_WIDTH | | The pixel width of large images (Pop-up)<br>(Use 0 for non-specific size) | 4 | 32 | 2004-09-05 17:02:40 | 2004-09-05 17:02:40 | NULL | NULL |

| 175 | Large Image Height (Pop-up) | LARGE_IMAGE_HEIGHT | | The pixel height of large images (Pop-up)<br>(Use 0 for non-specific size) | 4 | 35 | 2004-09-05 17:02:40 | 2004-09-05 17:02:40 | NULL | NULL |

16 rows in set (0.01 sec)

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Folks,

JUST got it working. Sorry to have wasted everyone's time - it wasn't even this contribution that was the problem. Problem was related to the STS template contribution.

Thanks for your help anyway.

I'm having trouble with adding images to product.

When the the I'm finished uploading the image and link to it through the popup, it displayes the direct path but when I'm in the product page I need only the relative path. When previewing the images if you look at the code for the image it displays "http://sitename.com/http://sitename.com/images/testimage.jpg" or something of that sort.

Anyone have any idea's on what I need to look at or change for it to work properly?

To sum up all the bugs I found in this contrib on a fresh install of 2.2 MS2...

1) The UltraPics part of this contrib is not showing up at all.

2) The WYSIWYG Editor 1.7 link is not showing up under Configuration like it should.

3) The WYSIWYG icons are not showing up above any of the editable text boxes.

4) In Admin > Tools the links below are not showing up correctly.

BOX_CATALOG_DEFINE_MAINPAGE

BOX_INFORMATION_MANAGER

FIXED - 5) The information table is missing from the database. Thanks to another member I had to insert code to add the table so the site came up correctly!

If anyone can tell me how to fix these errors in this contrib please let me know, thanks.

Not sure if you ever got these sorted but I was getting the same prob. I had backed up my database before I started so I restored it to clear out all the stuff I had added then ran the new data from here by sakebomz http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1642

WYSIWYG popped up and it added extra categories in the Images section of admin.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! MAXIDVD!

Thanks for Great Contribution! :lol:

I was trying to another & another....

Finaly I found this. It's so easy install & use.

I have one Question

When I put a image in here↓

>Products Image:

>Main Image used in

>catalog & description page.

Can I disable that enlarge link in description page?

Is that possible?

When I go to that description page, I don't show any enlarge link.

Please! :'(

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Is there a way to add the image uploader to work in (admin) for Category and Manufacturers Images? If anyone knows how that would be great!

Thanks in advance, James

I'm having a problem.. i installed the contrib on a fresh oscMS2 and my "Copyright ? 2003 osCommerce - Powered by osCommerce" bar at the bottom of the website has shifted to the right and been compressed under the right hand "boxes". This has happened only on the pages replaced by UltraPics... can anyone suggest some fixes?

Regards,

Rob.

I hope someone here can help me. I have been working with this contribution for HOURS.

Its great, but I am having two problems that I know of..

One being "What happend to my categorie header?"

When I click on a categorie instead of saying the categorie name it now says the company name.

Take a look at http://www.zurv.com/store

... I sware it used to say the categorie name, am I going crazy?

The other question is the image resize option!! I know people have talked about it in this form but I cannot seem to find an answer. Images upload fine, but when I specify a size it uploads and says "Image whatever resized to x"

It dosent say 200x200 or whatever I entered, it just says X. When I try and look for the file it dosent appear but if I login via FTP the file is there and has a size of 0 kb and seems to be corrupt.

Any ideas?? Please help! this is a great contribution.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't upload images and select images!!!

I install this greate contri, but I have one problem which seems can't open the image root. following is the image i captured:

Snap1.gif

Can anyone tell me what wrong and how to fix it?

Thanks guys!

Hello,

I am having problems getting this contribution to work... I have header tags contribution already installed. I am having problems getting these two to work together, namely the catagories.php. Does anyone have these two cotributions working togther? And if so, may I see your catagories.php?

Always greatful, Moon...

"Woohoo, Just Havin Funnn!"

Hello,

I am having problems getting this contribution to work... I have header tags contribution already installed. I am having problems getting these two to work together, namely the catagories.php. Does anyone have these two cotributions working togther? And if so, may I see your catagories.php?

Always greatful, Moon...

I got these two contributions working together... If anyone needs a working catagories.php with the WYSIWYG and the Header Tags installed PM me and I will send you one!

"Woohoo, Just Havin Funnn!"

Hi,

Could someone out there please help me with a problem I'm experiencing having recently installed the UltraPics - MS2 Image Addon Pack! Contrib 1642.

The problem is the same after three separate uninstall/re-installs and it's now driving me mad.

The WYSIWYG editor appears all OK and all the functions appear and work fine in the admin page. The 'insert image' button on the editor also correctly pops-up the image editiing window from within the editor on the product descriptions page.

However, I also have the Ultra pics enabled and further down the product description page I see all of the various 'additional image' placeholders each has the same 'choose image' button against them as what is shown in the WYSIWYG editor for adding images.

The problem is that when I click on any of the 'choose image' buttons for the product image or any of the additional images nothing happens at all, I just don't get the image editiing window to pop up to allow me to select the required image. The button depresses but no window appears and no errors are displayed. It seems odd that this functions works within the editor but not for any of the product image selection options. I've methodically followed the install instructions on three occasions now and always get the same result. I've trawled through the forum but can't find anyone who's had this similar problem?

I've also tried disabling the WYSIWYG editor and only having the ultrapics enabled but the buttons still don't work. If I disable Ultrapics from admin I'm able to see the normal osC 'browse' for image button which when pressed pops up the orginal style browse for image dialogue. This appears for each additional image.

I'm using IE 6.0, I would really appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction.

HAVE I MISSED SOMETHING OBVIOUS ABOUT THIS CONTRIB?

Many Thanks

:rolleyes:

Ian

Anyone can help me?

Hi, it is solved.

I found that if you make this change

"

Minor update for developers using catalog/admin/includes/local directory.

In catalog/admin/htmlarea/popups/config.inc.php change

require('../../includes/configure.php');

to

if (file_exists('../../includes/local/configure.php')){

// Set the local configuration parameters - mainly for developers

require('../../includes/local/configure.php');

} else {

// include server parameters

require('../../includes/configure.php');

}

"

then upload to my server, it will have the problem.

even though I don't know why, cause it has a "if" statement, but i just want to point out, let you know.

opps, I've gone and installed the French version, have spent the last couple of hours trying to copy in files from vrs 1.7 to get english screen. Tends to screw up the upload image box.

Whats the best advice, roll back my installation and install 1.7 / 14 Sep 2004 - wysiwygfix or some other work around to preserve my existing changes.

Thanks,

Ally

Help I just added the htmlarea v1.9 ms2 and all looks good so far, except that my Newsletter link in the Admin - Tools menu is GONE. I check the most obvious things ( I think ) and all looks fine.

Any ideas or suggestions on files I should be looking at for the error??? All help is appreciated!

petal

I have it loaded and did find a couple of errors and fixed them (ie; admin's box customer file has filename_newsletter instead of newsletterS and couldn't find the page)

Everything below is from the ADMIN side:

I am getting these 3 errors.. And I am sure it is not acting correctly, so possibly I have not done something corrrectly... (I have double and triple check tho and search brings up more non related stuff than it should.. SOOOOOO ->

1. In the Admin left menu, customers, shows, :: BOX_CUSTOMERS_NEWSLETTER and BOX_CUSTOMERS_MAIL rather than a normal link. I have check all the files to the best of my knowledge to no avail. Help :wacko:

2. The link for the Information box shows, Main Page.. and even goes there (I guess) --> side note, when you click on Information it doesn't change the window you were in.. you have to click the Main Page link.. BUT the problem is when it goes to main page I am getting this error:

Internet Explore Error Box

Line: 211
Char: 11
Error: Object Expected
Code: 0
URL: .. /admin/define_mainpage.php

Here is that area of the code:

<td class="smallText"><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFINE_MAINPAGE, 'lngdir=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['lngdir'] . '&filename=' . $filename); ?>"><b><?php echo $filename; ?></b></a></td>
<?php
   $dir = dir(DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $HTTP_GET_VARS['lngdir']);
   $left = false;
   if ($dir) {
     $file_extension = substr($PHP_SELF, strrpos($PHP_SELF, '.'));
     while ($file = $dir->read()) {
       if (substr($file, strrpos($file, '.')) == $file_extension) {
         echo '                <td class="smallText"><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFINE_MAINPAGE, 'lngdir=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['lngdir'] . '&filename=' . $file) . '">' . $file . '</a></td>' . "\n";
         if (!$left) {
[this is LINE 211]        echo '              </tr>' . "\n" .
                '              <tr>' . "\n";
         }
         $left = !$left;
       }
     }
     $dir->close();
   }
?>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>

3. When you click on the Box Customers Mail link in Customers menu, you get this Internet Explorer Error;

Line: 226
Char: 12
Error: Object Expected
Code: 0
URL: ../admin/mail.php

Here is that part of the script:

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_CUSTOMER; ?></td>
               <td><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('customers_email_address', $customers, (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['customer']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['customer'] : ''));?></td>
             </tr>
             <tr>
               <td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>
             </tr>
             <tr>
               <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_FROM; ?></td>
[This is Line 226]  <td><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('from', EMAIL_FROM); ?></td>
             </tr>
             <tr>
               <td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>
             </tr>
             <tr>
               <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_SUBJECT; ?></td>
               <td><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('subject'); ?></td>
             </tr>
             <tr>
             </tr>
             <tr>

4. Same thing basicly as above:

Line 388  Char 38  Error: Unterminated string constant
Code: 0  URL: admin/newsletters.php

and here is that part:

<?php
   }
?>
             <tr>
               <td colspan="6"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
                 <tr>
                   <td class="smallText" valign="top"><?php echo $newsletters_split->display_count($newsletters_query_numrows, MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS, $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'], TEXT_DISPLAY_NUMBER_OF_NEWSLETTERS); ?></td>
                   <td class="smallText" align="right"><?php echo $newsletters_split->display_links($newsletters_query_numrows, MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS, MAX_DISPLAY_PAGE_LINKS, $HTTP_GET_VARS['page']); ?></td>
                 </tr>
                 <tr>
                   <td align="right" colspan="2"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_NEWSLETTERS, 'action=new') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_new_newsletter.gif', IMAGE_NEW_NEWSLETTER) . '</a>'; ?></td>
                 </tr>
[This is line 388]          </table></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
<?php
 $heading = array();
 $contents = array();

switch ($action) {
   case 'delete':
     $heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . $nInfo->title . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('newsletters', FILENAME_NEWSLETTERS, 'page=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'] . '&nID=' . $nInfo->newsletters_id . '&action=deleteconfirm'));

ALL of them open the page, but get the alert at the bottom that says completed with error....

5. The last issue is that when I do click on the different area's I don't see any pop up box links, no pop's happen and I tried it out by changing one of the product descriptions and it jammed the 3 para's into one. So no different from OSC..

And the browse for a photo box is gone.. not to mention there is a big gray area there.. In additon, and I promise this is it, are there any help files for the Config for this program? A better explanation of basic and advanced??

Thanks for any help you can provide.

I loaded all the files and double/triple checked them for mistakes on my end and can't find any.. o:)

Petal

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Okay I will admit I am blonde but can someone tell me if I downloaded the " image_html_package_1.2.1" UltraPics and HTML Editor + More Contribution # 1689

Do I need the HTMLArea MS2 V1.9 Contribution or is it included in the above mentioned one?

I look at the files and some of the files that are in htmlarea are not in the Ultra + HTML so in some ways it seems more condensed,, and looks like it might handle the errors I am receiving from above mess..

Thanks again..

Petal

:P

hi all,

http://www.nieloimage.com/download/

the domain does not provide "netbpm" component.. Instructions report this URL 4 download the component.

Where can I find it? I haven't this contrib working without it.

I noticed the same thing.. I did not try a search on the net tho. I thought maybe I would luck out and I would not need it.. but then, my luck with this OSC + mod thing has not been the best so far.. And getting help is like pulling teeth.

hmmmm maybe I should have been a dentist! :thumbsup:

I did a quick search and here is the link.. or do a search on Google for netpbm there were several links I just grabbed the one that seemed most relevant.

Netpbm.sourceforge.net

Okay I will admit I am blonde but can someone tell me if I downloaded the " image_html_package_1.2.1" UltraPics and HTML Editor + More Contribution # 1689 

Do I need the HTMLArea MS2 V1.9 Contribution or is it included in the above mentioned one?

I look at the files and some of the files that are in htmlarea are not in the Ultra + HTML  so in some ways it seems more condensed,, and looks like it might handle the errors I am receiving from above mess..

Thanks again..

Petal

:P

Does anybody EVER answer questions or help out??? Gee whiz. I see lot's of questions and problems and NO help is offered... And it is not just on this contrib.. it has been on every one I have used!! And the search tool does not work very well .. you end up with ALL kinds of irrelavant references to sort through.. HELP...

Petal