• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[SUPPORT] HTML Editor and UltraPics by MaxiDVD

Hi,

Can anyone please help me with the sort order of the images in the select box. At the moment it seems to just the latest images at the bottom of the list. But i would like to have them listes alphanumeric. since sometime i have products that start off with Ab988 and they are at the bottom or may be inbetween the list and it makes it harder to find the images.

thanks

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All,

Just a post relating to the error post a couple of messages back.

There was a reply suggesting the error related to two commas in a row. This seems to be correct. In the suplied SQL file this occurs twice.

Once beside "Image Width" and the other beside "Image height" I changed both as suggested in the post and the SQL file then imported correctly.

I am no SQL wizard so if anyone wants to come back on this that would be great.

Thank you for this contribution.

I have installed ultrapics on https server. I can easy upload the image in the directory https://site/images/ but

when I want to see the image (in image manager pop up), i haven't nothing, image and icon. Just the image name

When i click on the image name, the url link does'nt appear in url link fields.

When i want go in the subdirectory, it's not possible.

But if i install the same contribution on http, I haven't problem.

I need use this contribution on https, could you help to resolve this problem, please.

Edited by Gyakutsuki

Regards
-----------------------------------------
Loïc

Contact me by skype for business
Contact me @gyakutsuki for an answer on the forum

a mighty big thread for a might cool contribtion :)

I am sure somewhere I read something about being able to insert php into the desciption tag? Is this possible? Possible that is I read it somewhere? If so can someone point to the right place and let me know if I can indeed add some php :)

or is going to be a case of disabling the hmtl editor, in which case I am hapy to do this, as I would prefer to use my own tables with some css ;)

Thank you

Andrew

I am sure somewhere I read something about being able to insert php into the desciption tag? Is this possible? Possible that is I read it somewhere? If so can someone point to the right place and let me know if I can indeed add some php :)

theres a contribution add on to the categories description contribution, if you just look at it for a while im sure you can see how it goes... If not let me know i'll dig up the categories.php page for you :)

Hello all,

Everything seems to run okay, EXCEPT ;):

I am having no problems uploading from the Admin page in all of the fields of the Admin section. When I check the /images/ folder everything is there no prob, and the images show up in the Admin preview, but only the default thumbnail and the popu-up show up on the actual product page! I have looked over the product_info files but can't find any differences...

Also, is there a way to upload the image files into certain folders? I mean put product_A in folder /images/A/

Thirdly, for the people with Master Products:

These are the iles that BOTH Master Prods and Ultrapics manipulate:

/index.php (define mainpage. 1 line no problem)

/product_info.php (3 changes...)

/includes/filenames.php (no problem)

/admin/categories.php (problematic)

/admin/includes/languages/english/categories.php (no problem)

I think everyone is having problems with categories.php... You have to tread carefully with this one as there are multiple tep_database_queries, and Master Prods adds two extra ones I think.

Cheers,

R

I am having no problems uploading from the Admin page in all of the fields of the Admin section. When I check the /images/ folder everything is there no prob, and the images show up in the Admin preview, but only the default thumbnail and the pop-up show up on the actual product page! I have looked over the product_info files but can't find any differences...

Also, is there a way to upload the image files into certain folders? I mean put product_A in folder /images/A/

I solved the folder question... just switched to IE ;)

Unfortunately it looks like the fields aren't writing to the database... There must be a conflict between Master Prods and Ultra Images somewhere... I am going through it again now the best I can, but my PHP skills are pretty weak. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I posted it here so as not to make a huge long page here in the forums:

/admin/categories.php

Hey all! I have just installed this awesome contrib on our stores (took some work to integrate it with my cost/retail price mods and the other mods I have in there). Anyway I ran into a few snags getting it installed, such as:

1. SQL file has some syntax errors. The updated file posted in the Ultra Pics only contrib fixed that.

2. Lots of <? short style tags in the admin/information_*.php files, but they were easy to find and fix.

3. Advanced mode in the WYSIWYG editor crashes with errors on my machine, so I am sticking to basic mode until I can work out what is going on (any ideas?).

Anyway I really like it so far, but since I use Mozilla all the time the requirement to use IE 5.5 or later for the WYSIWYG editor is annoying to say the least. Is there an updated version of the WYSIWYG editor that will support Mozilla? If not, what would it take to update the editor to support Mozilla?

Anyway I really like it so far, but since I use Mozilla all the time the requirement to use IE 5.5 or later for the WYSIWYG editor is annoying to say the least. Is there an updated version of the WYSIWYG editor that will support Mozilla? If not, what would it take to update the editor to support Mozilla?

Take a look at:

http://www.interactivetools.com/products/h...umentation.html

for more information on htmlarea/WYSIWYG updates.

cheers

Simon

another question! although I didn't get a reponse to my last question :(

Is it possible (of course it is) to place a table within the descriptio that is standard for all products? where would this code go?

Andrew

Clarification so everyone understands

Is it possible (of course it is) to place a table within the descriptio that is standard for all products? where would this code go?

when you add a new product the description box is 'empty' obviously it is empty becuase a description for each product will be different. what if the description data is in the same 'format' for each product and held within a table.

This is exactly what i have, and want the table to be present within the description field when adding a new product, the only other way of doin this is cutting and pasting each time a new prodsuct is added ans this is a pain.

If anyone reads this and knows where to put the code so the description box isn't empty it would be a great help

Andrew :blink:

I recently reinstalled Ultrapics on a clean MS2.2 and have come upon a problem. Using an FTP program I deleted the default folders in the catalog/images/ and tried to use the UltraPix interface to create a test folder and add a pic for an existing product. Unfortunately the interface still seems to think all the default folders are still there... Is this an SQL problem? How do I make UP read from the directory again (ie "refresh")?

Cheerio,

R

PS, my images folder is set to 777

Edited by Rusyn

I really want to disable the html editor the extra pics is great but I dont want the html editor it puts so much crap in it just simply cannopt be good. anyone care to argue otherwise please do... my point before yu begin, I suggest you look at this markup

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD bgColor=#e7eaff><FONT face='\"Verdana,' color=#95abff size=2 Helvetica, 
Arial, sans-serif\?><STRONG>Product Code</STRONG></FONT></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD><FONT face='\"Verdana,' size=2 Helvetica, Arial, 
sans-serif\?>LU0462</FONT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><BR>
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width='\"100%\"' border=0>
<TBODY>
<TR>
Arial, sans-serif\?><STRONG>Description</STRONG></FONT></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD><FONT face='\"Verdana,' size=2 Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif\?>100% 
Cotton</FONT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><BR>
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width='\"100%\"' border=0>
<TBODY>
<TR>
Arial, sans-serif\?><STRONG>Composition</STRONG></FONT></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD><FONT face='\"Verdana,' size=2 Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif\?>100% 
Cotton</FONT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><BR>
<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=3 width='\"50%\"' border=0>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD width="\'\\\" bgColor=#e7eaff 50%\\\?\??><FONT face='\"Verdana,' 
color=#95abff size=1 Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif\? sans-serif\\?><STRONG>Pieces 
per Pack</STRONG></FONT></TD>
<TD width="\'\\\" bgColor=#d1d7ff 50%\\\?\??><FONT face='\"Verdana,' size=1 
Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif\? sans-serif\\?>3</FONT></TD></TR>
<TR>
color=#95abff size=1 Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif\? sans-serif\\?><STRONG>Price 
per Pack</STRONG></FONT></TD>
Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif\? sans-serif\\?>?5 per pack</FONT></TD></TR>
<TR>
color=#95abff size=1 Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif\? 
sans-serif\\?><STRONG>Minimum order Qty</STRONG></FONT></TD>
Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif\? sans-serif\\?>10 packs </FONT></TD></TR>
<TR>
color=#95abff size=1 Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif\? 
sans-serif\\?><STRONG>Minimum order Value</STRONG></FONT></TD>
<TD width="\'\\\" bgColor=#95abff 50%\\\?\??><FONT face='\"Verdana,' Helvetica, 
Arial, sans-serif\?><FONT size=1 Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif\\?>?50 
</FONT></FONT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><BR>
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width='\"100%\"' border=0>
<TBODY>
<TR bgColor=#ffffff>
<TD width="\'\\\" bgColor=#95abff colSpan=5 100%\\\?\??><FONT face='\"Verdana,' 
size=2 Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif\? sans-serif\\?><STRONG>MINIMUM 
ORDER QUANTITY BREAKDOWN</STRONG></FONT></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD width="\'\\\" bgColor=#d1d7ff 14%\\\?\??><FONT face='\"Verdana,' size=2 
Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif\? sans-serif\\?></FONT></TD>
<TD width="\'\\\" bgColor=#d1d7ff 14%\\\?\??><FONT face='\"Verdana,' 
color=#000000 size=2 Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif\? sans-serif\\?>Size/Colour 
Ratio</FONT></TD>
color=#000000 size=2 Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif\? 
sans-serif\\?>34-36</FONT></TD>
sans-serif\\?>36-38</FONT></TD>
sans-serif\\?>38-40</FONT></TD></TR>
<TR>
Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif\? sans-serif\\?>Colour Way 1</FONT></TD>
<TD width="\'\\\" bgColor=#e7eaff 14%\\\?\??><FONT face='\"Verdana,' size=2 
Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif\? sans-serif\\?>pink / lilac / blue</FONT></TD>
Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif\? sans-serif\\?>1</FONT></TD>
Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif\? sans-serif\\?>2</FONT></TD>
Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif\? sans-serif\\?>1</FONT></TD></TR>
<TR>
Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif\? sans-serif\\?>Colour Way 2</FONT></TD>
Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif\? sans-serif\\?>blue / grey / red</FONT></TD>
Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif\? sans-serif\\?>1</FONT></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD bgColor=#d1d7ff><FONT face='\"Verdana,' size=2 Helvetica, Arial, 
sans-serif\? sans-serif\\?>Total Packs</FONT></TD>
<TD bgColor=#e7eaff><FONT face='\"Verdana,' size=2 Helvetica, Arial, 
sans-serif\? sans-serif\\?>9</FONT></TD>
<TD colSpan=2><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field(\'products_id\', $product_info[\'products_id\']) . tep_image_submit(\'button_in_cart.gif\', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Andrew

Hi,

I just installed this on a fresh osC 2.2MS2 and i'm wondering how do I get html newsletters to work using raw code? I disabled the NEWSLETTER EMAILS use WYSIWYG HTMLAREA? & even tried NEWSLETTER EMAILS use WYSIWYG HTMLAREA? So far i can get html emails using the editor, and I also have turned on Use MIME HTML When Sending Emails.

Thanks, also would anyone know what contrib goes good with this so guest can subscribe as well to the newsletter?

Disregard the previous post, now the html output looks somewhat right on the preview but when the msg is sent to the user it comes out in raw code even though I also have turned on Use MIME HTML When Sending Emails. Oh one more thing does css work?

Edited by talon177

Hi, I've recently installed the WYSIWYG mod (using same fileset) to two different domains. One works perfectly. The other doesn't show up at all? Any help? I know it's not an install problem, as I uploaded the exact same files to the two servers.

:blink:

I installed this awsome contribution, then restored my database. I am now getting this when I click on one of the products from the index page. I cleared everything off the new install osC before I restored my database. If this has been answered I appologise. Thank you in advance.

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_image_med' in 'field list'

select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_image_med, p.products_image_lrg, p.products_image_sm_1, p.products_image_xl_1, p.products_image_sm_2, p.products_image_xl_2, p.products_image_sm_3, p.products_image_xl_3, p.products_image_sm_4, p.products_image_xl_4, p.products_image_sm_5, p.products_image_xl_5, p.products_image_sm_6, p.products_image_xl_6, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from products p, products_description pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '126' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

Thankyou

Steve

life is short "Eat Desert First"

That is a fair question, yes i had the contribution installed and it was tested and working. I only got this error after restoring my database. I get this same error message when I am on the admin side of osC in the edit or new product add window. The contribution seems to be gone completely in the admin side as I dont have the html wysiwyg editor 1.7 options either.

life is short "Eat Desert First"

Hi there!

Great contrib!!!

I'm just wondering. Before I installed UltraPix I had the "Lets see what we have here" replaced by the category name. The catalog/index.php file that is created by ultrapix is way different from the original - or so it seems to me, and I can't figure out how to change it back to the category name.

Tnx for any help!

Hello all,

Having some trouble with the image resizing.

I downloaded the netpbm gallery release from:

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gallery/

As the URL supplied in the documentation did not support my OS. I'm using Solaris 8 x86. I tested the binaries on my server and they appear to be okay. There is a netpbm directory in my store's root directory with permissions of 755, and the files within it also have permissions of 755. I know the supplied documentation says to have a "netbpm" folder, but I imagine this was a typo, as I tried both "netpbm" and "netbpm" with the same results.

Here's what happens; I browse for an image on my local PC (tested JPG thus far) and insert smaller dimensions. The file uploads successfully, and I get a popup "Image 'blah.jpg' has been resized to 200 x 200" where 200 x 200 was the image's orginal dimensions, and not the ones in which I selected to resize (let's say 50 x 50 for example.)

Any idea why this is the case? Having this image resize capability is imperitive. Is there any other solution for resizing while keeping this mod? I really like this mod. As I stated earlier, the netpbm binaries seem to run okay when invoked from the server independently. Any and all help on this would be GREATLY appreciated.

Many thanks!

not sure I knwo what yiu are referring to here?

I'm just wondering. Before I installed UltraPix I had the "Lets see what we have here" replaced by the category name. The catalog/index.php file that is created by ultrapix is way different from the original - or so it seems to me, and I can't figure out how to change it back to the category name.

do you mean on a page with admin or in the shopping cart when a category is selected? what does the code look like?

Andrew