• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Cancelled Orders Contribution Support

gottaloveit

Dear All...

I'm geting the error described below

1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

insert into cancelled_orders_status_history select * from orders_status_history where orders_id = '16'

[TEP STOP]

Any one have any ideat about what it's causing this??? And how can i solve it????

Any help will be appretiated...

Best Regards

João Carrolo

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All seems to be ok. I can see the information in the database but my account does not show any cancelled orders and neither does the admin cancelled orders. I have went back and checked install and i didnt see where anything was missed.

any help is appreciated

Mike

All seems to be ok. I can see the information in the database but my account does not show any cancelled orders and neither does the admin cancelled orders. I have went back and checked install and i didnt see where anything was missed.

any help is appreciated

Mike

Went through install again and droped tables for this contribution and reinstalled sql and now all is fine. Not sure what was wrong but it works now.

Now that that is straight is there a way to mark the cancelled orders to have an option for cancelled by customer from the admin side. Once in a while we have the customer call in and cancell their order and I was wanting to make an option like the Cancelled by Admin.

Thanks'

Mike

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I had a blank page when clicking on cancelled_orders.php.

Solution:

1/ I deleted all occurences of

" and s.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' " (in 3 querys)

2/ 1 occurence of :

. " where language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'" (in $orders_status_query, line, 20)

Worked fine for me

• 7 months later...

I added this contribution only today (1st of dec 2009) and it works quite well (well, so far....). What I did notice was that some files seem to have changed since 2007 (The files have an id 2007 or 2008 !!!) Is this the reason why so many of you had problems??

E.g. /admin/backup.php (Copyright © 2008 osCommerce) I could not change as the required text as required to change is NOT there !! It seems that the program was rewritten somewhere in 2007 (after v.1.4).

As I am quite a php- and OSCommerce newbie, does someone have a new updated solution for /admin/backup.php??

I also could not implement the "Admin Top Page correctio to 1.4 Canceled" from the same distribution as this requires a change to admin/index.php replacing a text which was not in my admin/index.php (dated Id: index.php 1739 2007-12-20 00:52:16Z hpdl Copyright © 2007 osCommerce).

Also someone having a solution for this one ??

Thanks for your help.

Brgds, Peter