• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Automatically send data feed to Froogle

gottaloveit

Hi,

I am looking for a Googlebase module for osCommerce 2.3. When I performed a search on the osCommerce community site, this module was the only one I could fine, yet when I download it, all that's in the zip file is a text document that reads:

Download from:
Support Thread:

When I followed the link and downloaded the module (which appears to be a different module altogether and is maintained by Piet), I found that it was outdated and not compatible with osCommerce 2.3, even though the readme file for this module states steps required for using it in 2.3. Just to clarify, in the readme, it states that for v2.3 or later you should delete the file feeder.php and rename the file feeder_2.3_only.php to feeder.php, however there is no feeder_2.3_only.php. Has anyone got any ideas on where I can find the Googlebase module that is compatible with v2.3? Any assistance would be much appreciated.

There are certain &*%^$# idiots that refuse to upload full versions when making a change to a contribution, which ends up causing people like you problems, not to mention causing problems in maintaining the contribution. Try downloading my last version, wihch is complete. If you need the updates after it, which I have no idea if they work or not, then you can install them (probably just a file upload).

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Jack,

I have uploaded a stop-gap altered version in the contribution, for people suffering Google's new spec for availability.

I hope you don't mind, and look forward to your next proper release in a month or so. happy.png

Hopefully, this will temporarily help others till then and also cut you some slack at the same time.

Regards thewrath1 thumbsup.gif

Q/ How many therapist's does it take to change a lightbulb?

A/ Two. But the lightbulb has to really 'want' to change.

Jack,

I have uploaded a stop-gap altered version in the contribution, for people suffering Google's new spec for availability.

I hope you don't mind, and look forward to your next proper release in a month or so. happy.png

Hopefully, this will temporarily help others till then and also cut you some slack at the same time.

Regards thewrath1 thumbsup.gif

I appreciate the thought but this is an open contribution so anyone can upload new versions. I hope your upload helps others.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Recommended SEO Addons

Thanks Jack.

Also. just for others that may be curious, the fix I just uploaded works fine with my UK OSC Store, with the new availability requirement fixing all issues Google required.

All products have been "Green Ticked" by Google and are displaying fine now. (10,000+).

Cheers all.

Q/ How many therapist's does it take to change a lightbulb?

A/ Two. But the lightbulb has to really 'want' to change.

Hi Gaz,

Tried using your intrim fix until Jacks version hits the streets, as google threw me out... but for some reason the Availability field is set to 0

This is how I set the new Column:

17   products_availability   varchar(64)   latin1_swedish_ci	  No   in stock

But still the fields in the table all have a 0 in them

any ideas?

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.

OK solved it

In the modified googlefeeder.php around line 73 I changed:

define('OPTIONS_AVAILABILITY', '');

To Read

define('OPTIONS_AVAILABILITY', 'in stock');

Now the feed produces as it should.

Many Thanks

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.

OK solved it

In the modified googlefeeder.php around line 73 I changed:

define('OPTIONS_AVAILABILITY', '');

To Read

define('OPTIONS_AVAILABILITY', 'in stock');

Now the feed produces as it should.

Many Thanks

Great! This was much simpler and MUCH more successful than that fix. Upload that googlefeeder.php file, edit as the instructions say, then edit the attribute from this thread. :]

Hello all,

When I updated my Googlefeeder.php and try to reupload the .txt. feed file I get an error like the following:

: SQL error Unknown column 'products.customers_email_address' in 'where clause'| sql = SELECT concat( 'product_info.php' ,products.products_id) AS product_url, products_model AS prodModel, manufacturers.manufacturers_name AS mfgName, manufacturers.manufacturers_id, products.products_id AS id, products_description.products_name AS name, products_description.products_description AS description, products.products_quantity AS quantity, products.products_status AS prodStatus, products.products_weight AS prodWeight, FORMAT( IFNULL(specials.specials_new_products_price, products.products_price), 2) AS price, CONCAT( 'http://www.savingshub.com/images/' ,products.products_image) AS image_url, products_to_categories.categories_id AS prodCatID, categories.parent_id AS catParentID, categories_description.categories_name AS catName FROM (categories, categories_description, products, products_description, products_to_categories) left join manufacturers on ( manufacturers.manufacturers_id = products.manufacturers_id ) left join specials on ( specials.products_id = products.products_id AND ( ( (specials.expires_date > CURRENT_DATE) OR (specials.expires_date is NULL) OR (specials.expires_date = 0) ) AND ( specials.status = 1 ) ) ) WHERE products.products_id=products_description.products_id AND products.products_id=products_to_categories.products_id AND products_to_categories.categories_id=categories.categories_id AND categories.categories_id=categories_description.categories_id and products.customers_email_address = '' and products.quotes_email_address = '' AND categories_description.language_id = 1 AND products_description.language_id = 1 ORDER BY products.products_id ASC

Any idea?

Hello all,

When I updated my Googlefeeder.php and try to reupload the .txt. feed file I get an error like the following:

: SQL error Unknown column 'products.customers_email_address' in 'where clause'| sql = SELECT concat( 'product_info.php' ,products.products_id) AS product_url, products_model AS prodModel, manufacturers.manufacturers_name AS mfgName, manufacturers.manufacturers_id, products.products_id AS id, products_description.products_name AS name, products_description.products_description AS description, products.products_quantity AS quantity, products.products_status AS prodStatus, products.products_weight AS prodWeight, FORMAT( IFNULL(specials.specials_new_products_price, products.products_price), 2) AS price, CONCAT( 'http://www.savingshub.com/images/' ,products.products_image) AS image_url, products_to_categories.categories_id AS prodCatID, categories.parent_id AS catParentID, categories_description.categories_name AS catName FROM (categories, categories_description, products, products_description, products_to_categories) left join manufacturers on ( manufacturers.manufacturers_id = products.manufacturers_id ) left join specials on ( specials.products_id = products.products_id AND ( ( (specials.expires_date > CURRENT_DATE) OR (specials.expires_date is NULL) OR (specials.expires_date = 0) ) AND ( specials.status = 1 ) ) ) WHERE products.products_id=products_description.products_id AND products.products_id=products_to_categories.products_id AND products_to_categories.categories_id=categories.categories_id AND categories.categories_id=categories_description.categories_id and products.customers_email_address = '' and products.quotes_email_address = '' AND categories_description.language_id = 1 AND products_description.language_id = 1 ORDER BY products.products_id ASC

Any idea?

Edit the googlefeeder.php file and change products.customers_email_address to products.quotes_email_address.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Hello jack,

Still get the same email; $quotes = '';

if (QUOTES_CATEGORY_NAME !== '') {

$quotes = " and products.quotes_email_address = '' and products.quotes_email_address = ''";

}

Here is what it looks like now, I get the same error...

Do you have the Quotes contribution installed? If not, turn off that option. if you do, it seems to not be installed correctly.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

I appreciate the thought but this is an open contribution so anyone can upload new versions. I hope your upload helps others.
Thanks Jack. Also. just for others that may be curious, the fix I just uploaded works fine with my UK OSC Store, with the new availability requirement fixing all issues Google required. All products have been "Green Ticked" by Google and are displaying fine now. (10,000+). Cheers all.

Wrath1 thank you for getting your fix out so quickly, I know it's helped me and I'm sure many others!

Jack_mcs, thank you for everything you've done. Not only on this contribution but all of them. You are certainly an OScommerce champion! =)

Hi,

I have installed this and when I click on

Not sure what happened to the rest of my text????

When I click on to create and so not upload googlebase data field I get the following errors, can anyone please advise

Warning: include_once(../includes/classes/seo.class.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in/var/www/vhosts/graphicsboat/thegraphicsboat.co.uk/httpdocs/zxmnv/googlefeeder.php on line 103

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '../includes/classes/seo.class.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in/var/www/vhosts/graphicsboat/thegraphicsboat.co.uk/httpdocs/zxmnv/googlefeeder.php on line 103

Fatal error: Class 'SEO_URL' not found in /var/www/vhosts/graphicsboat/thegraphicsboat.co.uk/httpdocs/zxmnv/googlefeeder.php on line 104

Many thanks

When I click on to create and so not upload googlebase data field I get the following errors, can anyone please advise

Warning: include_once(../includes/classes/seo.class.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory i

That error indicates you have the seo option set but don't have a url rewriter installed.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

That error indicates you have the seo option set but don't have a url rewriter installed.

Sorry to sound really dumb but how would I change the seo option or add a url rewriter

Cheers

Edited by VCG

Sorry to sound really dumb but how would I change the seo option or add a url rewriter

Cheers

The settings are in the admin/googlefeeder.php file. The first one if for seo urls. For a url rewriter, I recommend the Ultimate SEO V2.2d contribution.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

The settings are in the admin/googlefeeder.php file. The first one if for seo urls. For a url rewriter, I recommend the Ultimate SEO V2.2d contribution.

Hi, thank you for the information, I have set the seo url's to true as I have a contribution for them installed, but I am now getting the following error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_href_link() in /var/www/vhosts/graphicsboat/thegraphicsboat.co.uk/httpdocs/zxmnv/googlefeeder.php on line 351

my googlefeed.php file is as follows, and any help would be very greatly received.

Will

<?php

// Title: Google Base Data Feeder

// Last Update: 12/25/09 by Jack_mcs at oscommerce-solution.com

/*************** BEGIN MASTER SETTINGS ******************/

define('SEO_ENABLED','true'); //Change to 'false' to disable if Ultimate SEO URLs is not installed

define('FEEDNAME', 'data_feed.txt'); //from your googlebase account

define('DOMAIN_NAME', 'www.thegraphicsboat.co.uk'); //your correct domain name (don't include www unless it is used)

define('FTP_USERNAME', 'blank'); //created from within your googlebase account

define('FTP_PASSWORD', 'blank'); //created from within your googlebase account

define('FTP_ENABLED', (isset($_GET['noftp']) ? '0' : '1')); //set to 0 to disable

define('CONVERT_CURRENCY', '0'); //set to 0 to disable - only needed if a feed in a difference currecny is required

define('CURRENCY_TYPE', 'USD'); //(eg. USD, EUR, GBP)

define('DEFAULT_LANGUAGE', 1); //Change this to the id of your language. BY default 1 is english

define('QUOTES_CATEGORY_NAME',''); //if the Quotes contribution is installed, enter the name of the quotes category here

define('OPTIONS_ENABLED', 1);

define('OPTIONS_ENABLED_AGE_RANGE', 0);

define('OPTIONS_ENABLED_ATTRIBUTES', 0);

define('OPTIONS_ENABLED_BRAND', 0);

define('OPTIONS_ENABLED_CONDITION', 1);

define('OPTIONS_ENABLED_CURRENCY', 0);

define('OPTIONS_ENABLED_EXPIRATION', 1);

define('OPTIONS_ENABLED_FEED_LANGUAGE', 0);

define('OPTIONS_ENABLED_FEED_QUANTITY', 0);

define('OPTIONS_ENABLED_GTIN', 0);

define('OPTIONS_ENABLED_GOOGLE_UTM', 0);

define('OPTIONS_ENABLED_ISBN', 0);

define('OPTIONS_ENABLED_MADE_IN', 0);

define('OPTIONS_ENABLED_MANUFACTURER', 0); //displays the manufacturer name

define('OPTIONS_ENABLED_PAYMENT_ACCEPTED', 0);

define('OPTIONS_ENABLED_PRODUCT_MODEL', 0); //displays the product model

define('OPTIONS_ENABLED_PRODUCT_TYPE', 0);

define('OPTIONS_ENABLED_SHIPPING', 0);

define('OPTIONS_ENABLED_INCLUDE_TAX', 0);

define('OPTIONS_ENABLED_UPC', 0);

define('OPTIONS_ENABLED_WEIGHT', 0);

//the following only matter if the matching option is enabled above.

define('OPTIONS_AGE_RANGE', '20-90 years');

define('OPTIONS_BRAND', '');

define('OPTIONS_CONDITION', 'New'); //possible entries are New, Refurbished, Used

define('OPTIONS_DEFAULT_CURRENCY', 'USD');

define('OPTIONS_DEFAULT_FEED_LANGUAGE', 'en');

define('OPTIONS_DEFAULT_GOOGLE_UTM', '?utm_source=GoogleBase1&utm_medium=BaseFeed1&utm_campaign=products'); //see http://www.google.com/support/googleanalytics/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=55578

define('OPTIONS_GTIN', '');

define('OPTIONS_ISBN', '');

define('OPTIONS_MADE_IN', 'US');

define('OPTIONS_MANUFACTURERS_NAME_IGNORE', ''); //list if comma separated manufacturer names to be skipped - e.g. Matrox,Fox

define('OPTIONS_PAYMENT_ACCEPTED_METHODS', ''); //Acceptable values: Cash, Check, GoogleCheckout, Visa, MasterCard, AmericanExpress, Discover, wiretransfer

define('OPTIONS_PRODUCT_TYPE', 'full'); //full means the full category path (i.e., hardware,printers), anything else, or blank, means just the products category (i.e., printers)

//the following is for the shipping override option - enter multiple values separated by a comma

//Format entries follow. A colon must be present for each field, whether it is entered or not.

// COUNTRY - OPTIONAL - If country isn't included, we'll assume the shipping price applies to the target country of the item. If region isn't included, the shipping price will apply across the entire country.

// REGION - OPTIONAL - blank for entire country, otherwise, us two-letter State (CA), full zip code (90210) or wildcard zip code (902*)

// SERVICE - OPTIONAL - The service class or delivery speed, i.e. ground

// PRICE - REQUIRED - Fixed shipping price (assumes the same currency as the price attribute)

define('OPTIONS_SHIPPING_STRING', 'US:FL:Ground:7.00'); //says charge tax to US for residents of Florida at 5% and don't apply tax to shipping

//the following is for the tax override option - enter multiple values separated by a comma

//Format entries follow. A colon must be present for each field, whether it is entered or not.

// COUNTRY - OPTIONAL - country the tax applies to - only US for now

// REGION - OPTIONAL - blank for entire country, otherwise, us two-letter State (CA), full zip code (90210) or wildcard zip code (902*)

// TAX - REQUIRED - default = 0 (e.g. for 5.76% tax use 5.76)

// SHIPPING - OPTIONAL - do you charge tax on shipping - choices are y or n

define('OPTIONS_TAX_STRING', 'US:FL:5.00:n'); //says charge tax to US for residents of Florida at 5% and don't apply tax to shipping

define('OPTIONS_UPC', '');

define('OPTIONS_WEIGHT_ACCEPTED_METHODS', 'lb'); //Valid units include lb, pound, oz, ounce, g, gram, kg, kilogram.

//the following allow skipping certain items

define('OPTIONS_IGNORE_PRODUCT_ZERO', 1); //0 = include products with qty of 0 in output, 1 = ignore products with qty of 0

/*************** END MASTER SETTINGS ******************/

/*************** NO EDITS NEEDED BELOW THIS LINE *****************/

require_once('../includes/configure.php');

if (! function_exists("tep_not_null")) {

function tep_not_null($value) {

if (is_array($value)) {

return ((sizeof($value) > 0) ? true : false);

} else {

return ((($value != '') && (strtolower($value) != 'null') && (strlen(trim($value)) > 0)) ? true : false);

}

}

}

if(SEO_ENABLED=='true'){

//********************

// Modification for SEO

// Since the ultimate SEO was only installed on the public side, we will include our files from there.

require_once('../includes/filenames.php');

require_once('../includes/database_tables.php');

include_once('../' .DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'seo.class.php');

$seo_urls = new SEO_URL(DEFAULT_LANGUAGE);

function tep_href_link($page = '', $parameters = '', $connection = 'NONSSL', $add_session_id = true, $search_engine_safe = true) {

global $seo_urls;

return $seo_urls->href_link($page, $parameters, $connection, $add_session_id);

}

}

//********************

// Start TIMER

// -----------

$stimer = explode( ' ', microtime() );

$stimer = $stimer[1] + $stimer[0];

// -----------

$OutFile = "../feeds/" . FEEDNAME;

$destination_file = FEEDNAME;

$source_file = $OutFile;

$imageURL = 'http://' . DOMAIN_NAME . '/images/';

if(SEO_ENABLED=='true'){

$productURL = 'product_info.php'; // ***** Revised for SEO

$productParam = "products_id="; // ***** Added for SEO

}else{

$productURL = 'http://' . DOMAIN_NAME . '/product_info.php?products_id=';

}

$already_sent = array();

if(CONVERT_CURRENCY)

{

if(SEO_ENABLED=='true'){

$productParam="currency=" . CURRENCY_TYPE . "&products_id=";

}else{

$productURL = "http://" . DOMAIN_NAME . "/product_info.php?currency=" . CURRENCY_TYPE . "&products_id="; //where CURRENCY_TYPE is your currency type (eg. USD, EUR, GBP)

}

}

$feed_exp_date = date('Y-m-d', time() + 2419200 );

if (!($link=mysql_connect(DB_SERVER,DB_SERVER_USERNAME,DB_SERVER_PASSWORD))) {

echo "Error when connecting itself to the data base";

exit();

}

if (!mysql_select_db( DB_DATABASE , $link )) {

echo "Error the data base does not exist";

exit();

}

$quotes = '';

$quotes = " and products.customers_email_address = '' and products.quotes_email_address = ''";

}

$extraFields = '';

if (OPTIONS_ENABLED_BRAND == 1 && strlen(OPTIONS_BRAND) == 0) { //brand is enabled but not set so load from database

$extraFields .= ' products.products_brand as brand, ';

}

if (OPTIONS_ENABLED_GTIN == 1 && strlen(OPTIONS_GTIN) == 0) {

$extraFields .= ' products.products_gtin as gtin, ';

}

if (OPTIONS_ENABLED_ISBN == 1 && strlen(OPTIONS_ISBN) == 0) {

$extraFields .= ' products.products_isbn as isbn, ';

}

if (OPTIONS_ENABLED_UPC == 1 && strlen(OPTIONS_UPC) == 0) {

$extraFields .= ' products.products_upc as upc, ';

}

$sql = "

SELECT concat( '" . $productURL . "' ,products.products_id) AS product_url,

products_model AS prodModel,

manufacturers.manufacturers_name AS mfgName,

manufacturers.manufacturers_id,

products.products_id AS id,

products_description.products_name AS name,

products_description.products_description AS description,

products.products_quantity AS quantity,

products.products_status AS prodStatus,

products.products_weight AS prodWeight, " . $extraFields . "

FORMAT( IFNULL(specials.specials_new_products_price, products.products_price), 2) AS price,

CONCAT( '" . $imageURL . "' ,products.products_image) AS image_url,

products_to_categories.categories_id AS prodCatID,

categories.parent_id AS catParentID,

categories_description.categories_name AS catName

FROM (categories,

categories_description,

products,

products_description,

products_to_categories)

left join manufacturers on ( manufacturers.manufacturers_id = products.manufacturers_id )

left join specials on ( specials.products_id = products.products_id AND ( ( (specials.expires_date > CURRENT_DATE) OR (specials.expires_date is NULL) OR (specials.expires_date = 0) ) AND ( specials.status = 1 ) ) )

WHERE products.products_id=products_description.products_id

AND products.products_id=products_to_categories.products_id

AND products_to_categories.categories_id=categories.categories_id

AND categories.categories_id=categories_description.categories_id " . $quotes . "

AND categories_description.language_id = " . DEFAULT_LANGUAGE . "

AND products_description.language_id = " . DEFAULT_LANGUAGE . "

ORDER BY

products.products_id ASC

";

$quotes = '';

$quotes = " and categories_description.categories_name NOT LIKE '" . QUOTES_CATEGORY_NAME . "' ";

}

$catInfo = "

SELECT

categories.categories_id AS curCatID,

categories.parent_id AS parentCatID,

categories_description.categories_name AS catName

FROM

categories,

categories_description

WHERE categories.categories_id = categories_description.categories_id " . $quotes . "

AND categories_description.language_id = " . DEFAULT_LANGUAGE . "";

function findCat($curID, $catTempPar, $catTempDes, $catIndex) {

if( (isset($catTempPar[$curID])) && ($catTempPar[$curID] != 0) ) {

if(isset($catIndex[$catTempPar[$curID]])) {

$temp=$catIndex[$catTempPar[$curID]];

} else {

$catIndex = findCat($catTempPar[$curID], $catTempPar, $catTempDes, $catIndex);

$temp = $catIndex[$catTempPar[$curID]];

}

}

if( (isset($catTempPar[$curID])) && (isset($catTempDes[$curID])) && ($catTempPar[$curID] == 0) ) {

$catIndex[$curID] = $catTempDes[$curID];

} else {

$catIndex[$curID] = $temp . ", " . $catTempDes[$curID];

}

return $catIndex;

}

$catIndex = array();

$catTempDes = array();

$catTempPar = array();

$processCat = mysql_query( $catInfo )or die( $FunctionName . ": SQL error " . mysql_error() . "| catInfo = " . htmlentities($catInfo) );

while ( $catRow = mysql_fetch_object( $processCat ) ) {

$catKey = $catRow->curCatID;

$catName = $catRow->catName;

$catParID = $catRow->parentCatID;

if($catName != "") {

$catTempDes[$catKey]=$catName;

$catTempPar[$catKey]=$catParID;

}

}

foreach($catTempDes as $curID=>$des) { //don't need the $des

$catIndex = findCat($curID, $catTempPar, $catTempDes, $catIndex);

}

$_strip_search = array(

"![\t ]+$|^[\t ]+!m", // remove leading/trailing space chars

'%[\r\n]+%m'); // remove CRs and newlines

$_strip_replace = array(

'',

' ');

$_cleaner_array = array(">" => "> ", "®" => "", "®" => "", "™" => "", "™" => "", "\t" => "", " " => "", """ => "\"");

if ( file_exists( $OutFile ) ) {

unlink( $OutFile );

}

$output = "link\ttitle\tdescription\tprice\timage_link\tid";

$attributesColumns = array();

//create optional section

if(OPTIONS_ENABLED == 1) {

if(OPTIONS_ENABLED_AGE_RANGE == 1) $output .= "\tage_range";

if(OPTIONS_ENABLED_BRAND == 1) $output .= "\tbrand";

if(OPTIONS_ENABLED_CONDITION == 1) $output .= "\tcondition";

if(OPTIONS_ENABLED_CURRENCY == 1) $output .= "\tcurrency";

if(OPTIONS_ENABLED_EXPIRATION == 1) $output .= "\texpiration_date";

if(OPTIONS_ENABLED_FEED_LANGUAGE == 1) $output .= "\tlanguage";

if(OPTIONS_ENABLED_FEED_QUANTITY == 1) $output .= "\tquantity";

if(OPTIONS_ENABLED_GTIN == 1) $output .= "\tgtin";

if(OPTIONS_ENABLED_ISBN == 1) $output .= "\tisbn";

if(OPTIONS_ENABLED_MADE_IN == 1) $output .= "\tmade_in";

if(OPTIONS_ENABLED_MANUFACTURER == 1) $output .= "\tmanufacturer";

if(OPTIONS_ENABLED_PAYMENT_ACCEPTED == 1) $output .= "\tpayment_accepted";

if(OPTIONS_ENABLED_PRODUCT_MODEL == 1) $output .= "\tmpn";

if(OPTIONS_ENABLED_PRODUCT_TYPE == 1) $output .= "\tproduct_type";

if(OPTIONS_ENABLED_SHIPPING == 1) $output .= "\tshipping";

if(OPTIONS_ENABLED_INCLUDE_TAX == 1) $output .= "\ttax";

if(OPTIONS_ENABLED_UPC == 1) $output .= "\tupc";

if(OPTIONS_ENABLED_WEIGHT == 1) $output .= "\tweight";

if (OPTIONS_ENABLED_ATTRIBUTES == 1) {

$products_options_name_query = mysql_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from products_options popt, products_attributes patrib where popt.language_id = '" . (int)1 . "' order by popt.products_options_name") or die(mysql_error());

while ($products_options_name = mysql_fetch_object($products_options_name_query)) {

$attributesColumns[] = $products_options_name->products_options_name;

$name = strtolower($products_options_name->products_options_name);

$name = str_replace(" ","_", $name);

$output .= "\tc:" . $name;

}

/*

//If you want to only show particular attributes, comment out the above and uncomment this section.

//Then enter two lines for each one you want to show. For example, if the atttributes you want to

//show are named Color and Fabric, the entries would appear as follows:

$attributesColumns[] = "Color";

$attributesColumns[] = "Fabric";

$output .= "\tc:" . strtolower("Color");

$output .= "\tc:" . strtolower("Fabric");

*/

}

}

$output .= "\n";

$result=mysql_query( $sql )or die( $FunctionName . ": SQL error " . mysql_error() . "| sql = " . htmlentities($sql) );

//Currency Information

if(CONVERT_CURRENCY) {

$sql3 = "

SELECT

currencies.value AS curUSD

FROM

currencies

WHERE currencies.code = '" . CURRENCY_TYPE . "'";

$result3=mysql_query( $sql3 )or die( $FunctionName . ": SQL error " . mysql_error() . "| sql3 = " . htmlentities($sql3) );

$row3 = mysql_fetch_object( $result3 );

}

$loop_counter = 0;

while( $row = mysql_fetch_object( $result ) ) {

if (OPTIONS_IGNORE_PRODUCT_ZERO > 0 && $row->quantity < 1) continue; //skip products with 0 qty

if (isset($already_sent[$row->id])) continue; // if we've sent this one, skip the rest of the while loop

if ( $row->prodStatus == 1 ) {

if (CONVERT_CURRENCY) {

$row->price = preg_replace("/[^.0-9]/", "", $row->price);

$row->price = $row->price * $row3->curUSD;

$row->price = number_format($row->price, 2, '.', ',');

}

$google_utm = (OPTIONS_ENABLED_GOOGLE_UTM ? OPTIONS_DEFAULT_GOOGLE_UTM : '');

if(SEO_ENABLED=='true'){

$output .= tep_href_link($productURL,$productParam . $row->id) . $google_utm . "\t" .

preg_replace($_strip_search, $_strip_replace, strip_tags( strtr($row->name, $_cleaner_array) ) ) . "\t" .

preg_replace($_strip_search, $_strip_replace, strip_tags( strtr($row->description, $_cleaner_array) ) ) . "\t" .

$row->price . "\t" .

$row->image_url . "\t" .

// $catIndex[$row->prodCatID] . "\t" .

$row->id;

} else {

$output .= $row->product_url . $google_utm . "\t" .

preg_replace($_strip_search, $_strip_replace, strip_tags( strtr($row->name, $_cleaner_array) ) ) . "\t" .

preg_replace($_strip_search, $_strip_replace, strip_tags( strtr($row->description, $_cleaner_array) ) ) . "\t" .

$row->price . "\t" .

$row->image_url . "\t" .

// $catIndex[$row->prodCatID] . "\t" .

$row->id;

}

//optional values section

if(OPTIONS_ENABLED == 1) {

if(OPTIONS_ENABLED_AGE_RANGE == 1)

$output .= "\t" . OPTIONS_AGE_RANGE;

if(OPTIONS_ENABLED_BRAND == 1)

$output .= "\t" . (isset($row->brand) ? $row->brand : (strlen(OPTIONS_BRAND) ? OPTIONS_BRAND : "Not Supported"));

if(OPTIONS_ENABLED_CONDITION == 1)

$output .= "\t" . OPTIONS_CONDITION;

if(OPTIONS_ENABLED_CURRENCY == 1)

$output .= "\t" . OPTIONS_DEFAULT_CURRENCY;

if(OPTIONS_ENABLED_EXPIRATION == 1)

$output .= "\t" . $feed_exp_date;

if(OPTIONS_ENABLED_FEED_LANGUAGE == 1)

$output .= "\t" . OPTIONS_DEFAULT_FEED_LANGUAGE;

if(OPTIONS_ENABLED_FEED_QUANTITY == 1)

$output .= "\t" . $row->quantity;

if(OPTIONS_ENABLED_GTIN == 1)

$output .= "\t" . (isset($row->gtin) ? $row->gtin : (strlen(OPTIONS_GTIN) ? OPTIONS_GTIN : "Not Supported"));

if(OPTIONS_ENABLED_ISBN == 1)

$output .= "\t" . (isset($row->isbn) ? $row->isbn : (strlen(OPTIONS_ISBN) ? OPTIONS_ISBN : "Not Supported"));

if(OPTIONS_ENABLED_MADE_IN == 1)

$output .= "\t" . OPTIONS_MADE_IN;

if(OPTIONS_ENABLED_MANUFACTURER == 1)

$output .= "\t" . (in_array($row->mfgName,explode(",",OPTIONS_MANUFACTURERS_NAME_IGNORE)) ? '' : $row->mfgName);

if(OPTIONS_ENABLED_PAYMENT_ACCEPTED == 1)

$output .= "\t" . OPTIONS_PAYMENT_ACCEPTED_METHODS;

if(OPTIONS_ENABLED_PRODUCT_MODEL == 1)

$output .= "\t" . $row->prodModel;

if(OPTIONS_ENABLED_PRODUCT_TYPE == 1)

$output .= "\t" . ((OPTIONS_PRODUCT_TYPE == strtolower('full')) ? $catIndex[$row->prodCatID] : $row->catName);

if(OPTIONS_ENABLED_SHIPPING == 1)

$output .= "\t" . OPTIONS_SHIPPING_STRING;

if(OPTIONS_ENABLED_INCLUDE_TAX == 1)

$output .= "\t" . OPTIONS_TAX_STRING;

if(OPTIONS_ENABLED_UPC == 1)

$output .= "\t" . (isset($row->upc) ? $row->upc : (strlen(OPTIONS_UPC) ? OPTIONS_UPC : "Not Supported"));

if(OPTIONS_ENABLED_WEIGHT == 1)

$output .= "\t" . $row->prodWeight . ' ' .OPTIONS_WEIGHT_ACCEPTED_METHODS;

/******************* BEGIN HANDLING THE ATTRIBUTES ********************/

if (OPTIONS_ENABLED_ATTRIBUTES == 1)

{

$products_attributes_query = mysql_query("select count(*) as total from products_options popt, products_attributes patrib where patrib.products_id='" . $row->id . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)1 . "'");

$products_attributes = mysql_fetch_object($products_attributes_query);

if ($products_attributes->total > 0) {

$products_options_name_query = mysql_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from products_options popt, products_attributes patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$row->id . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)1 . "' order by popt.products_options_name") or die(mysql_error());

$trackTabs = '';

while ($products_options_name = mysql_fetch_object($products_options_name_query)) {

$products_options_array = array();

$products_options_query = mysql_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from products_attributes pa, products_options_values pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$row->id . "' and pa.options_id = '" . $products_options_name->products_options_id . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)1 . "'");

while ($products_options = mysql_fetch_object($products_options_query)) {

$products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options->products_options_values_id, 'text' => $products_options->products_options_values_name);

}

for ($a = 0; $a < count($attributesColumns); ++$a)

{

if ($products_options_name->products_options_name == $attributesColumns[$a])

{

if ($a == 0)

$trackTabs = "\t";

else

{

if (empty($trackTabs))

$trackTabs = str_repeat("\t", $a);

$trackTabs .= "\t";

}

$output .= $trackTabs;

foreach ($products_options_array as $arr)

$output .= $arr['text'] . ',';

$output = substr($output, 0, -1);

}

}

}

}

}

/******************* END HANDLING THE ATTRIBUTES ********************/

}

$output .= " \n";

}

$already_sent[$row->id] = 1;

$loop_counter++;

if ($loop_counter>750) {

$fp = fopen( $OutFile , "a" );

$fout = fwrite( $fp , $output );

fclose( $fp );

$loop_counter = 0;

$output = "";

}

}

$fp = fopen( $OutFile , "a" );

$fout = fwrite( $fp , $output );

fclose( $fp );

echo "File completed: <a href=\"" . $OutFile . "\" target=\"_blank\">" . $destination_file . "</a><br>\n";

chmod($OutFile, 0777);

//Start FTP

function ftp_file( $ftpservername, $ftpusername, $ftppassword, $ftpsourcefile, $ftpdirectory, $ftpdestinationfile ) {

// set up basic connection

$conn_id = ftp_connect($ftpservername);

if ( $conn_id == false ) {

echo "FTP open connection failed to $ftpservername <BR>\n" ;

return false;

}

// login with username and password

$login_result = ftp_login($conn_id, $ftpusername, $ftppassword);

// check connection

if ((!$conn_id) || (!$login_result)) {

echo "FTP connection has failed!<BR>\n";

echo "Attempted to connect to " . $ftpservername . " for user " . $ftpusername . "<BR>\n";

return false;

} else {

echo "Connected to " . $ftpservername . ", for user " . $ftpusername . "<BR>\n";

}

if ( strlen( $ftpdirectory ) > 0 ) {

if (ftp_chdir($conn_id, $ftpdirectory )) {

echo "Current directory is now: " . ftp_pwd($conn_id) . "<BR>\n";

} else {

echo "Couldn't change directory on $ftpservername<BR>\n";

return false;

}

}

ftp_pasv ( $conn_id, true ) ;

// upload the file

$upload = ftp_put( $conn_id, $ftpdestinationfile, $ftpsourcefile, FTP_ASCII );

// check upload status

if (!$upload) {

echo "$ftpservername: FTP upload has failed!<BR>\n";

return false;

} else {

echo "Uploaded " . $ftpsourcefile . " to " . $ftpservername . " as " . $ftpdestinationfile . "<BR>\n";

}

// close the FTP stream

ftp_close($conn_id);

return true;

}

if (FTP_ENABLED)

ftp_file( "uploads.google.com", FTP_USERNAME, FTP_PASSWORD, $source_file, "", $destination_file);

//End FTP

// End TIMER

// ---------

$etimer = explode( ' ', microtime() );

$etimer = $etimer[1] + $etimer[0];

echo '<p style="margin:auto; text-align:center">';

printf( "Script timer: <b>%f</b> seconds.", ($etimer-$stimer) );

echo '</p>';

// ---------

?>

Hi Jack,

Will this work on 2.3.1?

And how does it differ from Google Sitemaps and can you run both?

Cheers

Edited by pederb

Hi, thank you for the information, I have set the seo url's to true as I have a contribution for them installed, but I am now getting the following error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_href_link() in /var/www/vhosts/graphicsboat/thegraphicsboat.co.uk/httpdocs/zxmnv/googlefeeder.php on line 351

my googlefeed.php file is as follows, and any help would be very greatly received.

You are probably not using Ultimate SEO V2.2d as arewriter. In that case, you need to apply a change to the file. The change is posted somewhere in this thread is all I can tell you about it. There is also a file that was uploaded with that change in it. it is old now and now completely compatible but you can compare it to find the differences.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Hi Jack,

Will this work on 2.3.1?

And how does it differ from Google Sitemaps and can you run both?

Cheers

Yes,it will work with 2.3. This contribution is used to get your products listed in googles shopping cart. Uploading a datafeed is the only way to get listed there. The google sitemaps are for creating links to your categories/prodicts and affects your ranking in the search engines pages so the two serve two completely different purposes and both should be installed.

Edited by Jack_mcs

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Do you have the Quotes contribution installed? If not, turn off that option. if you do, it seems to not be installed correctly.

Yes, I disabled some options which were enabled and it works perfect now, only error I get is from Google stating this:

Too few column delimiters (93 errors)

Your items contain fewer attributes than those specified in the header row. Learn more.

Examples: Line Nr.

On all my products, where is that from?