• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Automatically send data feed to Froogle

gottaloveit

HI Jack

I have set a cron job throught godaddy control panel -> Cron Manager but im keeping to get error message sent to my email.

The error message as follow:

/web/cgi-bin/php5: Symbol `client_errors' has different size in shared object, consider re-linking

Content-type: text/html

File completed: shootingduck_feed.txt<br>

<p style="margin:auto; text-align:center">Script timer: <b>0.481134</b> seconds.</p>

Through Godaddy Cron Manager, command as follow:

/web/cgi-bin/php5 "/home/content/xx/xxxxxx/html/catalog/xxxxxx/googlefeeder.php"

I used xxxx to replace original just for security while posting on here.

I have tried to delete the datafeed file created in /catalog/feeds/ and the file created successful during next cron job. But I do not know what does the error mean and why it occured.

I disabled auto upload to google ftp as with godaddy, seems not possible to auto upload to outside FTP address.

Could you help me with this error msg please.

Thanks

Kai

I have set a cron job throught godaddy control panel -> Cron Manager but im keeping to get error message sent to my email.

The error message as follow:

Through Godaddy Cron Manager, command as follow:

Could you help me with this error msg please.

I don't know what the error is saying but there are a number of threads on it in google. Godaddy does quite a few things differently and it is not always possible to get things to work with them, at least not easily. But you should ask them first to see what they say.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

I don't know what the error is saying but there are a number of threads on it in google. Godaddy does quite a few things differently and it is not always possible to get things to work with them, at least not easily. But you should ask them first to see what they say.

Thanks Jack. I did ring godaddy and they say they dont support 3rd party software and asked me to contact google. :(

I will go have a look on google and see if i can find anything.

Kai

Hi Jack,

Just updated this mod and Ultimate SEO Urls, your version. I have an error when creating the feeder file. It reads:Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_not_null() in /home/lyons/public_html/includes/classes/seo.class.php on line 1108

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Matt

Just updated this mod and Ultimate SEO Urls, your version. I have an error when creating the feeder file. It reads:Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_not_null() in /home/lyons/public_html/includes/classes/seo.class.php on line 1108

Any ideas?

If you are using my version of this contribution, there is code in place to add that function, if needed. The only way I see that it might fail is if your admin is not located within your shop's directory, in which case you will need to change the include statement in the googlefeeder file to account for that. Otherwise, I can't think what might cause it. I seem to recall other posts on this so you may want to read back through the thread or use google to search for the problem.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Recommended SEO Addons

Hi,

I added this contribution and everything is fine except for the cron.

I can upload the text file created manually and it accepts all products successfully.

If I try to create a cron job I get an email:

File completed: <a href="../feeds/***.txt" target="_blank">***.txt</a><br>

FTP open connection failed to uploads.google.com <BR> <p style="margin:auto; text-align:center">Script timer: <b>90.615475</b> seconds.</p>

I am not sure what I am doing wrong. (I have put in my correct username and password).

My googlefeeder.php I have put this:

define('FTP_USERNAME', '***'); //created from within your googlebase account

define('FTP_PASSWORD', '***'); //created from within your googlebase account

define('FTP_ENABLED', '1'); //set to 0 to disable

Not sure if I had to put this in like this, but this is what I put:

define('OPTIONS_ENABLED_FEED_LANGUAGE', 1);

define('OPTIONS_ENABLED_FEED_QUANTITY', 1);

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I added this contribution and everything is fine except for the cron.

I can upload the text file created manually and it accepts all products successfully.

FTP open connection failed to uploads.google.com <BR> <p style="margin:auto; text-align:center">Script timer: <b>90.615475</b> seconds.</p>

I am not sure what I am doing wrong. (I have put in my correct username and password).

My googlefeeder.php I have put this:

define('FTP_USERNAME', '***'); //created from within your googlebase account

define('FTP_PASSWORD', '***'); //created from within your googlebase account

define('FTP_ENABLED', '1'); //set to 0 to disable

Not sure if I had to put this in like this, but this is what I put:

define('OPTIONS_ENABLED_FEED_LANGUAGE', 1);

define('OPTIONS_ENABLED_FEED_QUANTITY', 1);

Thanks in advance.

If memory serves me right, and you may have a newer version of this contribution, you should be able to use your browser and go to

http://your_site/admin/googlefeeder.php

and see the results in your browser. Only after you get a successful upload should you create the cron job.

The error will be displayed in your browser, and it looks like the username or password may not be correct. Case sensitive remember.. Or your host is not allowing an ftp outbound connection from your server.

Community Bootstrap Edition, Edge

Avoid the most asked question. See How to Secure My Site and How do I...?

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I am using Jack's contribution V 2.6

The script creates the text file. The only thing I noticed is that it takes a while to create. I am wondering if this delay can cause an error with google and uploading it with a cron job?

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I am using Jack's contribution V 2.6

The script creates the text file. The only thing I noticed is that it takes a while to create. I am wondering if this delay can cause an error with google and uploading it with a cron job?

Mine takes in excess of 90 seconds, but I have about 20k products. It uploads just fine.

There are hosts that do not allow ftp outbound connections. For those you turn off the ftp in the googlefeeder.php file and in your Google Merchant center you schedule a fetch of your feed. You still run it as a cron job and schedule the fetch the next day. That works just fine also.

Community Bootstrap Edition, Edge

Avoid the most asked question. See How to Secure My Site and How do I...?

Try connecting to uploads.google.com with an ftp program. If it fails, your login is wrong. If not, you need to ask your host why the connection is failing since it is due to something to do with your hosting account as Mark mentioned.

Edited by Jack_mcs

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Hi Jack

Regarding the Cron Job on GoDaddy I mentioned it in post #2635

I looked at some google result and also read GoDaddy support artical, I think there is an issue to do with 'executable line' in googlefeeder.php?

Below is a selection of the GD artical, full artical please click HERE

The PHP (versions 4 and 5) hosting installations do not support the use of the executable line in scripts. To run a PHP script with Cron, you must set the path to the PHP interpreter as the first element of the command, and then enter the full path of the script you want to run.

The full path to the PHP executables are:

* PHP version 4: /web/cgi-bin/php

* PHP version 5: /web/cgi-bin/php5

If you think there is no problem with your script to run under GoDaddy Artical, I am going to disable the email alert for error by adding >/dev/null to the end of

/web/cgi-bin/php5 "/home/content/xx/xxxxxx/html/catalog/xxxxxx/googlefeeder.php"

Thanks

Kai

Regarding the Cron Job on GoDaddy I mentioned it in post #2635

I looked at some google result and also read GoDaddy support artical, I think there is an issue to do with 'executable line' in googlefeeder.php?

The syntax for a cron job on any server can vary greatly. The syntax mentioned in this contribution is just one possible version. With godaddy, you have to jump through a few more hoops to get it setup but it works. But that is handled through godaddy's control panel and doesn't have anything to do with this code.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Hi there,

I was hoping for a little help with regards getting this to work the multi stores contrib and wondered if anyone could see where I'm going wrong?

Basically what I'm trying to achieve is only include products in the feed which are enabled for a particular store. So I thought I would make a separate googlefeeder.php file for each store. (I only have 2 at the moment)

Here's the scenario. In multi stores each store has an ID 'stores_id' and each product is assigned to a store in a new table called products_to_stores which has a column for the products_id and then another column with the stores_id that it is assigned to.

So far I have added this code in the master settings

define('STORES_ID', 1); 

and then in the select query I have added the code highlighted below..

$sql = "
SELECT concat( '" . $productURL . "' ,products.products_id) AS product_url,
products_model AS prodModel,
manufacturers.manufacturers_name AS mfgName,
manufacturers.manufacturers_id,
products.products_id AS id,
products_description.products_name AS name,
products_description.products_description AS description,
products.products_quantity AS quantity,
products.products_status AS prodStatus,
products.products_weight AS prodWeight,
FORMAT( IFNULL(specials.specials_new_products_price, products.products_price) * " . $taxCalc . ",2) AS price,
CONCAT( '" . $imageURL . "' ,products.products_image) AS image_url,
products_to_categories.categories_id AS prodCatID,
categories.parent_id AS catParentID,
categories_description.categories_name AS catName,
products_to_stores.stores_id
FROM (categories,
categories_description,
products,
products_description,
products_to_categories,
products_to_stores)

left join manufacturers on ( manufacturers.manufacturers_id = products.manufacturers_id )
left join specials on ( specials.products_id = products.products_id AND ( ( (specials.expires_date > CURRENT_DATE) OR (specials.expires_date is NULL) OR (specials.expires_date = 0) ) AND ( specials.status = 1 ) ) )

WHERE products.products_id=products_description.products_id
AND products.products_id=products_to_categories.products_id
AND products_to_categories.categories_id=categories.categories_id
AND categories.categories_id=categories_description.categories_id " . $quotes . "
AND categories_description.language_id = " . DEFAULT_LANGUAGE . "
AND products_to_stores.stores_id = " . STORES_ID . "
AND products_description.language_id = " . DEFAULT_LANGUAGE . "
ORDER BY
products.products_id ASC
";

But guess what, it doesn't do what I hoped it would do. TBH it doesn't seem to do a lot, it doesn't give any errors, the page is continuously loading but never ends.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Dave

I installed this contribution and it seemed to be working fine with the exception of about 75 products. For some reason about 75 of the 2600products that I have were not getting listed. I went into my Google Merchant account and all it does is list an error saying that 75+/- products of the 2600 +/- were not listed. It doesn't give me a list of the products that are causing the problem. Does anyone know where or how I can get a detailed list of which products were not listed, so that I can address the reason for them not being listed?

Also, I manually listed the files initially and now a week has passed (I set the uploads for each week) and I received an email saying that 0 of my 2600 have been uploaded. Could this be that Google checks for changes and only uploads products that have had changes made to them or should it upload all of the files each time whether changes have been made or not?

I installed this contribution and it seemed to be working fine with the exception of about 75 products. For some reason about 75 of the 2600products that I have were not getting listed. I went into my Google Merchant account and all it does is list an error saying that 75+/- products of the 2600 +/- were not listed. It doesn't give me a list of the products that are causing the problem. Does anyone know where or how I can get a detailed list of which products were not listed, so that I can address the reason for them not being listed?

Also, I manually listed the files initially and now a week has passed (I set the uploads for each week) and I received an email saying that 0 of my 2600 have been uploaded. Could this be that Google checks for changes and only uploads products that have had changes made to them or should it upload all of the files each time whether changes have been made or not?

For the first problem, there is a place in your google account where the errors are listed. It will show the line numbers and the problem with each. For the second, it means they didn't accept your feed at all. Again, the errors are listed in your google account so you need to check there.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

For the first problem, there is a place in your google account where the errors are listed. It will show the line numbers and the problem with each.

That is one of my problems. It says there are 254 errors out of 2,527 items, but no detailed information like a line # or item title.

And as the reason it lists is "website not claimed" but the website was verified and claimed. Also, all the columns seem to be the same in regards to the basic website info, that is why I was hoping to find out if there was any detailed listings of the errors so I can go to those specific lines and see what is wrong or if this is a fluke. In my eyes if one item is wrong (like this error claiming the site is not verified) than all of them would be wrong, since all of the basic information is the same, no?

For the second, it means they didn't accept your feed at all. Again, the errors are listed in your google account so you need to check there.

This is confusing too, because it is listing the products now with an expiration date of 12/23.

Also, under the Products Section - It lists my items with a "Product Search" listing of "Searchable" but a "Product Ads" listing of "Not Configured" what does that mean?

And as the reason it lists is "website not claimed"

You need to get that fixed. Any other errors won't have any meaning if the account is not setup correctly. The only way to get it fixed is to contact google.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Hi guys,

I am newbie to OSC, so forgive me if I'm stupid and trivial questions.

I saw that in the history this module start from "Google Base / Froogle Data Feeder v1.00" ro GoogleBase 2.6.

I looked at 1.00 instruction file look and saw that there are many changes on the database structure, changes that are not listed in 2.6

The question is simple. To install this module on a latest fresh OSC, I have to leave by 1.00 and then go with the upgrade to 2.6, or is there a full release and unique with all patches and updates?

please Forgive my trivial question, but as I said I come from Joomla and for me OSC is an enviroments to be discovered.

Thank you

Max

I looked at 1.00 instruction file look and saw that there are many changes on the database structure, changes that are not listed in 2.6

The question is simple. To install this module on a latest fresh OSC, I have to leave by 1.00 and then go with the upgrade to 2.6, or is there a full release and unique with all patches and updates?

No, that's not how contributions work. In theory, you should be able to download the last version and that is all you need. However there are some #%!x*& people that upload single files and sometimes just empty files so you have to be careful with what you use. If you look at my uploads, you will see it says something like, "This is a full package." That means you just need to use that one package for the installation. You also have to be careful about who uploaded the package, even if it says it is a full one, since many contributions contain uploads that have files that do not belong in them. The oscommerce contribution system is a great idea. You just have to be aware of what you are doing to avoid problems.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

• 3 weeks later...

Doesn't Bing also have a setup link GoogleBase? I looked for a contribution for the Bing version and wasn't able to find one.

Do you also have one for Bing?

Bing has an option, or the last I checked they did, that allows this feed to be used.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you so much for this contribution!

This is exactly what I needed....If I could get it to work.....

I got it all installed and when i create a feed it comes up with the original OSCommerce Software products oppose to all my added products...

link title description expiration_date price image_link product_type id condition

http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/product_info.php?products_id=1 Matrox G200 MMS Reinforcing its position as a multi-monitor trailblazer, Matrox Graphics Inc. has once again developed the most flexible and highly advanced solution in the industry. Introducing the new Matrox G200 Multi-Monitor Series; the first graphics card ever to support up to four DVI digital flat panel displays on a single 8" PCI board. With continuing demand for digital flat panels in the financial workplace, the Matrox G200 MMS is the ultimate in flexible solutions. The Matrox G200 MMS also supports the new digital video interface (DVI) created by the Digital Display Working Group (DDWG) designed to ease the adoption of digital flat panels. Other configurations include composite video capture ability and onboard TV tuner, making the Matrox G200 MMS the complete solution for business needs. Based on the award-winning MGA-G200 graphics chip, the Matrox G200 Multi-Monitor Series provides superior 2D/3D graphics acceleration to meet the demanding needs of business applications such as real-time stock quotes (Versus), live video feeds (Reuters & Bloombergs), multiple windows applications, word processing, spreadsheets and CAD. 2011-02-02 299.99 http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/images/matrox/mg200mms.gif Hardware, Graphics Cards 1 New

http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/product_info.php?products_id=2 Matrox G400 32MB Dramatically Different High Performance Graphics Introducing the Millennium G400 Series - a dramatically different, high performance graphics experience. Armed with the industry's fastest graphics chip, the Millennium G400 Series takes explosive acceleration two steps further by adding unprecedented image quality, along with the most versatile display options for all your 3D, 2D and DVD applications. As the most powerful and innovative tools in your PC's arsenal, the Millennium G400 Series will not only change the way you see graphics, but will revolutionize the way you use your computer. Key features: New Matrox G400 256-bit DualBus graphics chip Explosive 3D, 2D and DVD performance DualHead Display Superior DVD and TV output 3D Environment-Mapped Bump Mapping Vibrant Color Quality rendering UltraSharp DAC of up to 360 MHz 3D Rendering Array Processor Support for 16 or 32 MB of memory 2011-02-02 499.99 http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/images/matrox/mg400-32mb.gif Hardware, Graphics Cards 2 New

http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/product_info.php?products_id=3 Microsoft IntelliMouse Pro Every element of IntelliMouse Pro - from its unique arched shape to the texture of the rubber grip around its base - is the product of extensive customer and ergonomic research. Microsoft's popular wheel control, which now allows zooming and universal scrolling functions, gives IntelliMouse Pro outstanding comfort and efficiency. 2011-02-02 39.99 http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/images/microsoft/msimpro.gif Hardware, Mice 3 New

http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/product_info.php?products_id=4 The Replacement Killers Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa). Languages: English, Deutsch. Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish. Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1. Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen. Length: (approx) 80 minutes. Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages). 2011-02-02 42.00 http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/images/dvd/replacement_killers.gif DVD Movies, Action 4 New

http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/product_info.php?products_id=5 Blade Runner - Director's Cut Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa). Languages: English, Deutsch. Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish. Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1. Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen. Length: (approx) 112 minutes. Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages). 2011-02-02 30.00 http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/images/dvd/blade_runner.gif DVD Movies, Science Fiction 5 New

http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/product_info.php?products_id=6 The Matrix Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa). Languages: English, Deutsch. Subtitles: English, Deutsch. Audio: Dolby Surround. Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen. Length: (approx) 131 minutes. Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Making Of. 2011-02-02 30.00 http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/images/dvd/the_matrix.gif DVD Movies, Action 6 New

http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/product_info.php?products_id=7 You've Got Mail Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa). Languages: English, Deutsch, Spanish. Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish, French, Nordic, Polish. Audio: Dolby Digital 5.1. Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen. Length: (approx) 115 minutes. Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages). 2011-02-02 34.99 http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/images/dvd/youve_got_mail.gif DVD Movies, Comedy 7 New

http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/product_info.php?products_id=8 A Bug's Life Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa). Languages: English, Deutsch. Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish. Audio: Dolby Digital 5.1 / Dobly Surround Stereo. Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen. Length: (approx) 91 minutes. Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages). 2011-02-02 35.99 http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/images/dvd/a_bugs_life.gif DVD Movies, Cartoons 8 New

http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/product_info.php?products_id=9 Under Siege Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa). Languages: English, Deutsch. Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish. Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1. Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen. Length: (approx) 98 minutes. Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages). 2011-02-02 29.99 http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/images/dvd/under_siege.gif DVD Movies, Action 9 New

http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/product_info.php?products_id=10 Under Siege 2 - Dark Territory Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa). Languages: English, Deutsch. Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish. Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1. Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen. Length: (approx) 98 minutes. Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages). 2011-02-02 29.99 http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/images/dvd/under_siege2.gif DVD Movies, Action 10 New

http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/product_info.php?products_id=11 Fire Down Below Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa). Languages: English, Deutsch. Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish. Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1. Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen. Length: (approx) 100 minutes. Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages). 2011-02-02 29.99 http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/images/dvd/fire_down_below.gif DVD Movies, Action 11 New

http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/product_info.php?products_id=12 Die Hard With A Vengeance Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa). Languages: English, Deutsch. Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish. Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1. Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen. Length: (approx) 122 minutes. Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages). 2011-02-02 39.99 http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/images/dvd/die_hard_3.gif DVD Movies, Action 12 New

http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/product_info.php?products_id=13 Lethal Weapon Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa). Languages: English, Deutsch. Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish. Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1. Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen. Length: (approx) 100 minutes. Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages). 2011-02-02 34.99 http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/images/dvd/lethal_weapon.gif DVD Movies, Action 13 New

http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/product_info.php?products_id=14 Red Corner Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa). Languages: English, Deutsch. Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish. Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1. Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen. Length: (approx) 117 minutes. Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages). 2011-02-02 32.00 http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/images/dvd/red_corner.gif DVD Movies, Drama 14 New

http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/product_info.php?products_id=15 Frantic Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa). Languages: English, Deutsch. Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish. Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1. Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen. Length: (approx) 115 minutes. Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages). 2011-02-02 35.00 http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/images/dvd/frantic.gif DVD Movies, Thriller 15 New

http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/product_info.php?products_id=16 Courage Under Fire Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa). Languages: English, Deutsch. Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish. Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1. Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen. Length: (approx) 112 minutes. Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages). 2011-02-02 29.99 http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/images/dvd/courage_under_fire.gif DVD Movies, Drama 16 New

http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/product_info.php?products_id=17 Speed Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa). Languages: English, Deutsch. Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish. Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1. Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen. Length: (approx) 112 minutes. Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages). 2011-02-02 39.99 http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/images/dvd/speed.gif DVD Movies, Action 17 New

http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/product_info.php?products_id=18 Speed 2: Cruise Control Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa). Languages: English, Deutsch. Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish. Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1. Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen. Length: (approx) 120 minutes. Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages). 2011-02-02 42.00 http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/images/dvd/speed_2.gif DVD Movies, Action 18 New

http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/product_info.php?products_id=19 There's Something About Mary Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa). Languages: English, Deutsch. Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish. Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1. Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen. Length: (approx) 114 minutes. Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages). 2011-02-02 49.99 http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/images/dvd/theres_something_about_mary.gif DVD Movies, Comedy 19 New

http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/product_info.php?products_id=20 Beloved Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa). Languages: English, Deutsch. Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish. Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1. Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen. Length: (approx) 164 minutes. Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages). 2011-02-02 54.99 http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/images/dvd/beloved.gif DVD Movies, Drama 20 New

http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/product_info.php?products_id=21 SWAT 3: Close Quarters Battle Windows 95/98 211 in progress with shots fired. Officer down. Armed suspects with hostages. Respond Code 3! Los Angles, 2005, In the next seven days, representatives from every nation around the world will converge on Las Angles to witness the signing of the United Nations Nuclear Abolishment Treaty. The protection of these dignitaries falls on the shoulders of one organization, LAPD SWAT. As part of this elite tactical organization, you and your team have the weapons and all the training necessary to protect, to serve, and "When needed" to use deadly force to keep the peace. It takes more than weapons to make it through each mission. Your arsenal includes C2 charges, flashbangs, tactical grenades. opti-Wand mini-video cameras, and other devices critical to meeting your objectives and keeping your men free of injury. Uncompromised Duty, Honor and Valor! 2011-02-02 79.99 http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/images/sierra/swat_3.gif Software, Simulation 21 New

http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/product_info.php?products_id=22 Unreal Tournament From the creators of the best-selling Unreal, comes Unreal Tournament. A new kind of single player experience. A ruthless multiplayer revolution. This stand-alone game showcases completely new team-based gameplay, groundbreaking multi-faceted single player action or dynamic multi-player mayhem. It's a fight to the finish for the title of Unreal Grand Master in the gladiatorial arena. A single player experience like no other! Guide your team of 'bots' (virtual teamates) against the hardest criminals in the galaxy for the ultimate title - the Unreal Grand Master. 2011-02-02 89.99 http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/images/gt_interactive/unreal_tournament.gif Software, Action 22 New

http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/product_info.php?products_id=23 The Wheel Of Time The world in which The Wheel of Time takes place is lifted directly out of Jordan's pages; it's huge and consists of many different environments. How you navigate the world will depend largely on which game - single player or multipayer - you're playing. The single player experience, with a few exceptions, will see Elayna traversing the world mainly by foot (with a couple notable exceptions). In the multiplayer experience, your character will have more access to travel via Ter'angreal, Portal Stones, and the Ways. However you move around, though, you'll quickly discover that means of locomotion can easily become the least of the your worries... During your travels, you quickly discover that four locations are crucial to your success in the game. Not surprisingly, these locations are the homes of The Wheel of Time's main characters. Some of these places are ripped directly from the pages of Jordan's books, made flesh with Legend's unparalleled pixel-pushing ways. Other places are specific to the game, conceived and executed with the intent of expanding this game world even further. Either way, they provide a backdrop for some of the most intense first person action and strategy you'll have this year. 2011-02-02 99.99 http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/images/gt_interactive/wheel_of_time.gif Software, Strategy 23 New

http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/product_info.php?products_id=24 Disciples: Sacred Lands A new age is dawning... Enter the realm of the Sacred Lands, where the dawn of a New Age has set in motion the most momentous of wars. As the prophecies long foretold, four races now clash with swords and sorcery in a desperate bid to control the destiny of their gods. Take on the quest as a champion of the Empire, the Mountain Clans, the Legions of the Damned, or the Undead Hordes and test your faith in battles of brute force, spellbinding magic and acts of guile. Slay demons, vanquish giants and combat merciless forces of the dead and undead. But to ensure the salvation of your god, the hero within must evolve. The day of reckoning has come... and only the chosen will survive. 2011-02-02 90.00 http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/images/gt_interactive/disciples.gif Software, Strategy 24 New

http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/product_info.php?products_id=25 Microsoft Internet Keyboard PS/2 The Internet Keyboard has 10 Hot Keys on a comfortable standard keyboard design that also includes a detachable palm rest. The Hot Keys allow you to browse the web, or check e-mail directly from your keyboard. The IntelliType Pro software also allows you to customize your hot keys - make the Internet Keyboard work the way you want it to! 2011-02-02 69.99 http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/images/microsoft/intkeyboardps2.gif Hardware, Keyboards 25 New

http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/product_info.php?products_id=26 Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer Microsoft introduces its most advanced mouse, the IntelliMouse Explorer! IntelliMouse Explorer features a sleek design, an industrial-silver finish, a glowing red underside and taillight, creating a style and look unlike any other mouse. IntelliMouse Explorer combines the accuracy and reliability of Microsoft IntelliEye optical tracking technology, the convenience of two new customizable function buttons, the efficiency of the scrolling wheel and the comfort of expert ergonomic design. All these great features make this the best mouse for the PC! 2011-02-02 64.95 http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/images/microsoft/imexplorer.gif Hardware, Mice 26 New

http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/product_info.php?products_id=27 Hewlett Packard LaserJet 1100Xi HP has always set the pace in laser printing te

Edited by FloridaAquaFarm

Thank you so much for this contribution!

This is exactly what I needed....If I could get it to work.....

I got it all installed and when i create a feed it comes up with the original OSCommerce Software products oppose to all my added products...

Did you try going to one of the urls it gives? The code can't create urls for products that are not present so you must not have deleted the original ones from your shop.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons