• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Automatically send data feed to Froogle

gottaloveit

To find the answer to that, go to the bottom of the page, type in tep_not_null in the search box and click go.

Hello,

i have the same error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_not_null() in /..../catalog/includes/classes/seo.class.php on line 1006

I can't find the answer. please help us.

chrissmith

Hello,

i have the same error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_not_null() in /..../catalog/includes/classes/seo.class.php on line 1006

I can't find the answer. please help us.

chrissmith

Here it is. You'll need to learn to use the forum and search on your own for answers or you'll find you waste a lot of time waiting.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Here it is. You'll need to learn to use the forum and search on your own for answers or you'll find you waste a lot of time waiting.

thank you, but thats not the problem. i had found this topic but not the answer of my problem:

I had 22d4 now 22d5, still getting the new error: seo.class.php on line 1006

i am not a professional web designer. please help me. thanks

chrissmith

thank you, but thats not the problem. i had found this topic but not the answer of my problem:

I had 22d4 now 22d5, still getting the new error: seo.class.php on line 1006

i am not a professional web designer. please help me. thanks

chrissmith

Your previous post said you were getting an error about tep_not_null. The link I provided will fix that. Now you are saying you have some other error, I think, but you don't say what the error is so I can't help.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Recommended SEO Addons

Your previous post said you were getting an error about tep_not_null. The link I provided will fix that. Now you are saying you have some other error, I think, but you don't say what the error is so I can't help.

That's the code in line 1006:

$return = (tep_not_null($cName) ? $cName . '-'. constant('PRODUCT_NAME_' . $pID) : constant('PRODUCT_NAME_' . $pID));

To find the answer to that, go to the bottom of the page, type in tep_not_null in the search box and click go.

I followed your suggestion and read through all the messages shown, but did not really see any clear cut answer to this problem other than suggested changes to the googlefeeder file which are already included in the version i installed.

I followed your suggestion and read through all the messages shown, but did not really see any clear cut answer to this problem other than suggested changes to the googlefeeder file which are already included in the version i installed.

That code is not included in any of my versions and I don't support the versions written by someone else so I can't help you with that.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

That's the code in line 1006:

$return = (tep_not_null($cName) ? $cName . '-'. constant('PRODUCT_NAME_' . $pID) : constant('PRODUCT_NAME_' . $pID));

lordofcb had exactly the same error:

Jack_mcs, on 07 October 2009 - 08:34 AM, said:

You made a mistake with the update somehow since that function is no longer in Ultimate SEO so it can't be failing on it.

Yes, I upgraded per instructions by replacing the seo.class.php file, but you are right, I didn't exactly notice but the error is a different one now...

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_not_null() in /hsphere/local/home/c148783/pureindollgence.com/oscommerce2/catalog/includes/classes/seo.class.php on line 1006

i am from germany, my english is not so good. please help anyway ;)

lordofcb had exactly the same error:

i am from germany, my english is not so good. please help anyway ;)

My googlefeeder.php file is 430 lines long so. I suppose you are referring to the Ultimae SEO file. The fix for that was mentioned - I even provided the link. If you don't want to apply it, I can't help you. If you do apply it, correctly, it will solve your problem.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

That code is not included in any of my versions and I don't support the versions written by someone else so I can't help you with that.

I am using the versions written by you. GoogleBase v2.3, and Ultimate_SEO_URLSv22d_5, I had already mentioned that previously.

As for your reference to an answer in that link, I can only assume you mean the one about adding a dummy tep_not_null function into the bottom of SEO.CLASS?

I am not sure about that though, in the message that followed that you said you already included the needed changed in the latest version, which is the 22d_5 version being the latest correct?

In any case, I tried adding in that extra tep_not_null funtion in, and it DID fix the googlefeeder issue, unfortunately though, the rest of my website crashed unable to run Ultimate SEO's anymore so I put my backup version od SEO.CLASS back on and all is working again (except Googlefeeder with SEO_ENABLED set to 'true', works ok with it set to FALSE though.

OK, I'll try once more. Please read what I am saying, not what you think it should say.

- Restore your Ultimate SEO file to the original.

- Go to the link in this thread I posted and copy the tep_not_null function that is posted there.

- Open your googlefeeder.php file and paste it where indicated in that post.

- Stop - your'e done.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

OK, I'll try once more. Please read what I am saying, not what you think it should say.

- Restore your Ultimate SEO file to the original.

- Go to the link in this thread I posted and copy the tep_not_null function that is posted there.

- Open your googlefeeder.php file and paste it where indicated in that post.

- Stop - your'e done.

Well that finally worked, I think you could have saved yourself a few headaches by just pointing out the exact instructions earlier though. From the way I read that entry from your link, it sounded as though he was saying to add that tep_not_null function to your seo.class file, not to the googlefeeder file...

"I had exactly the same error as this when updating my seo.class.php file and I add this to the end of that file which resolved the error."

function tep_not_null($value) { if (is_array($value)) { if (sizeof($value) > 0) { return true; } else { return false; } } else { if (($value != '') && (strtolower($value) != 'null') && (strlen(trim($value)) > 0)) { return true; } else { return false; } } }

Well that finally worked, I think you could have saved yourself a few headaches by just pointing out the exact instructions earlier though. From the way I read that entry from your link, it sounded as though he was saying to add that tep_not_null function to your seo.class file, not to the googlefeeder file...

Uh, you're welcome.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

I keep getting this error message on Google Feed - tried manually and auto feed for the past 2 days :(

No items inserted - Processed on Oct 13, 2009 8:51 pm BST

Detected encoding: US-ASCII

Detected delimiter: Tab (\t)

Detected file format: Text

Feed Level Messages

Warning: Unsupported attribute: label - Warning

This attribute is no longer supported. Please replace the attribute with a relevant, supported attribute. Learn more

Item Errors - 774 items with errors 774 items affected 774

Invalid URL in attribute: link (774 errors)

Tried to find the answer on Google forum but couldn't really sort it.

Can someone help me what I should look into?

Thank you!

The invalid url error is the main problem. You have to click on one of those, find the line number the error is referring to (although it is all of them in this case) and look at your feed to determine the problem.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Here we have also a posibility to do upload to specials sites like froogle.

So I want to use this script for doint this. And of course they want to have the

mentioned price including tax, also they want to know shipping/deliver cost even

till when the special price is available.

Did you have a question?

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Jack,

Thanks so much for supporting this contribution.

ive been reading the support thread and downloaded a bunch of versions of the google base contrib to try to figure out whats going on here.

It looks like the the changes from feb 12 by celextel -> july 15th 09 by you have changed the files from one root level file (/googlebase.php) to two admin files (/admin/googlefeeder.php & /admin/feeders.php).

it seems that the readme file, however, still dates from feb 06.

also, as per the instructions in the readme file, it asks the installer to add

//Feeder Systems
    require(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'feeders.php');

to the left_column.php file, however, there is no feeders.php in the admin/includes/boxes folder.

now, for MY real problem, which i havent come across in the support forum yet (for these new files anyway);

after i configure my settings in /admin/googlefeeder.php, and then navigate there, i get

"Internal Server Error. Please contact a server administrator."

Any thoughts? I appreciate your time & support.

Thanks,

Lauren

after i configure my settings in /admin/googlefeeder.php, and then navigate there, i get

"Internal Server Error. Please contact a server administrator."

It can be a large number of things. To isolate it, if there is an admin/error_log file, open that and see if there are any errors relating to this script. If not, then contact your host and ask them to see what the problem is. If they complain, saying it is a script problem, explain to them the script is widely used and only fails on their server. Hopefully, they will take a look at it.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

The invalid url error is the main problem. You have to click on one of those, find the line number the error is referring to (although it is all of them in this case) and look at your feed to determine the problem.

Thank you for the reply.

I just noticed that, on feeds/xfeeds.txt, the link shows without the full URLs. Can't believe I haven't noticed it for the past 3 days, attempting the same things over and over only to get the same result! :(

Under the link, it shows 'product_info.php693'. It should be full URL, 'http://www.mywebsite.com/product_info.php?products_id=693', right?

How can I correct this?

Thank you for the reply.

I just noticed that, on feeds/xfeeds.txt, the link shows without the full URLs. Can't believe I haven't noticed it for the past 3 days, attempting the same things over and over only to get the same result! :(

Under the link, it shows 'product_info.php693'. It should be full URL, 'http://www.mywebsite.com/product_info.php?products_id=693', right?

How can I correct this?

Is it something to do with this part?

$OutFile = "../feeds/xfeed.txt";

$destination_file = "xfeed.txt";

$source_file = $OutFile;

$catalogURL = 'http://www.mywebsite.com/';

$imageURL = 'http://www.mywebsite.com/images/';

if(SEO_ENABLED=='false'){

$productURL = 'product_info.php'; // ***** Revised for SEO

$productParam = "products_id="; // ***** Added for SEO

}else{

$productURL = 'http://www.mywebsite.com/product_info.php?products_id=';

}

$already_sent = array();

Is it something to do with this part?

$OutFile = "../feeds/xfeed.txt";

$destination_file = "xfeed.txt";

$source_file = $OutFile;

$catalogURL = 'http://www.mywebsite.com/';

$imageURL = 'http://www.mywebsite.com/images/';

if(SEO_ENABLED=='false'){

$productURL = 'product_info.php'; // ***** Revised for SEO

$productParam = "products_id="; // ***** Added for SEO

}else{

$productURL = 'http://www.mywebsite.com/product_info.php?products_id=';

}

$already_sent = array();

I'm sorry but I only support my versions and the above code isn't from mine.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

I'm sorry but I only support my versions and the above code isn't from mine.

I thought it's yours :(

It's GoogleBase V 2.3 - says it's the full package. Shouldn't I have followed instruction, Required Configuration, inside 'readme' file on that package?

Could you please direct me to the correct one to get this working?

Thanks again!

V 2.3 is mine but that code is not part of it. Perhaps you had it previously version installed and missed uploading the newer googlefeeder.php file?

Edited by Jack_mcs

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons