Guest Posted November 3, 2006 Share Posted November 3, 2006 Hobb, Ok, database has just been corrupted again and this time it wasn't my fault at least as far as restocking/deleting orders go. ....hmmm.... So, the situation is... 1. admin/index.php displays that pending orders exist. 2. admin/orders.php fails to display any such orders. 3. when typing in the order # the order shows up in admin/orders.php expanded view for orders. On the customer side of things, customers trying to view an order/history simply get a string of negative numbers for pages but no details. I can only assume one of two things... A) Some details are getting through to the orders without the appropriate backslash (or is that forward slash...very tired) which is interfering with the call. B) A maths equation is getting screwed up due to a number somewhere. Either way, the problem appears to be storage of info on the DB and how the code calls it. I tried out a straight oscommerce order.php form to call the info, but no effect, so I assume it falls to the insertion process of details into the DB itself. The only area I have changed in that section is the PRODUCT_MODEL variable in the ORDERS_PRODUCT table (length from 12 to 13) I have looked through the orders that work vs the orders that don't and can't see anything that stands out as the culprit. Tables I am looking at are... ORDERS ORDERS_PRODUCTS ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY ORDERS_TOTAL ...if I'm missing any, let me know and I'll dive into that area and see if anything stands out Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.