• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Multi-Stores Multiple Shops Support

hobbzilla

I installed multi stores on a clean install of osCommerce. My problem is - I only want all customers and all orders to show for the main store - but when I look at store 2 - it shows all. How can I change this. I want the additional stores to only show customers and orders from their own.

Also, I am wondering - I can have different shipping modules etc. for each store?

Thanks,

Philip

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know if the Easy Populate Data File Tools will work with the Easy Populate version for the Multi-Stores contribution?

Thanks in advance.

If you set it up correctly, yes, it will work with any version of EP.

Rich.

Edited by CMOTD

This thread was created so that any and all support questions regarding my recent multi-store contribution can be asked & answered.

To download this contribution please visit The osC Contribution Section.

I am very proud of this contribution and have put alot of work into it. I am looking for other people to test this contribution out. It installs easily over 2.2 MS2 (as I installed this contribution fresh over an MS2 install with no other contributions added).

Let me know what you think!

Hi,

please let me know does CCGV works with Multistore contribution.

Thanks,

Nidhi

I think this contribution will be just the solution I need, however there is one thing I need whch I am unsure of; namely, I will have multiple shops (branches), CCGV will be installed, I am hoping that customers can purchase from any of the branches and be able to pay at any branch (online or walkin, with cash/credit card/credits etc)

I am not even sure, reading that back, that it makes sense to me, or that I am asking something that is even logical!

My client needs to be able to view reports for each individual branch outlet - which I assume will not be a problem.

If you can follow what I mean please let me know!!

Thanks in advance.

Allan Young

I recently installed Multi-Stores multiple shop system for the first time.

I tried loging in but I keep getting the login page. I use the login and password that was written in the intallation guide after I installed the update.sql

Nothing happens. The login page reloads and I can't access anything.

Can anyone help me here?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

I recently installed Multi-Stores multiple shop system for the first time.

I tried loging in but I keep getting the login page. I use the login and password that was written in the intallation guide after I installed the update.sql

Nothing happens. The login page reloads and I can't access anything.

Can anyone help me here?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

:'( Are there support for this contribution anymore?

Hi there, I am using a MSRP contribution and wondered if you could help me with this chunk of code?Please.

This is from the product_info.php:

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

//rmh M-S_pricing begin
/*
if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {
  $products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';
} else {
  $products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));
}
*/
$pf->loadProduct((int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'], (int)$languages_id);
$products_price=$pf->getPriceString();
//rmh M-S_pricing end

Mine:

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$products_price = '<table class="PriceList" border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">';
		$new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id']);
		if ($product_info['products_msrp'] > $product_info['products_price'])
		  $products_price .= '<tr><td>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_MSRP . '</td><td class="oldPrice" align="right">' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_msrp'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</td></tr>';
		$products_price .= '<tr><td>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_OUR_PRICE . '</td>';
		if ($new_price != '')
		  {$products_price .= '<td class="oldPrice"';}
		else
		  {$products_price .= '<td';}
		$products_price .= ' align=right>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</td></tr>';
		if ($new_price != '')
		  {$products_price .= '<tr class="productSpecialPrice"><td>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_SALE . '</td><td align=right>' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</td></tr>';}
		if ($product_info['products_msrp'] > $product_info['products_price'])
		  {if ($new_price != '')
			{$products_price .= '<tr><td>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_SAVINGS . '</td><td align=right>' . $currencies->display_price(($product_info['products_msrp'] -  $new_price) , tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . ' (' . ceil((($product_info['products_msrp'] -  $new_price) / $product_info['products_msrp']) * 100) . '% )</td></tr>';}
		  else
			{$products_price .= '<tr><td>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_SAVINGS . '</td><td align=right>' . $currencies->display_price(($product_info['products_msrp'] -  $product_info['products_price']) , tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . ' (' . ceil((($product_info['products_msrp'] -  $product_info['products_price']) / $product_info['products_msrp']) * 100) . '% )</td></tr>';}}
		else
		  {if ($new_price != '')
			{$products_price .= '<tr><td>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_SAVINGS . '</td><td align=right>' . $currencies->display_price(($product_info['products_price'] -  $new_price), tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . ' (' . ceil((($product_info['products_price'] - $new_price) / $product_info['products_price']) * 100) . '% )</td></tr>';}}
		$products_price .= '</table>';

Any help would be appreciated :)

Thanks,

Stephanie

Hey stephanie

did you get an answer to this problem as I have the same issue.

Any help truly grateful

FOD

You can kill the King, but you can't kill the King Riddim...

hi ,

I'm going to build an online E-mall, so can this contrib. help me ??

will this allow each store have a username & password, and each store manager can manage his catalog using his username & Password ??

I found this featrures in oscMall, but it's too complixed besides alot of bugs !!

Hope you can help !

Thank you !

Lots of bugs here too, no support...move away!

i'm :( to say that

I fixed the admin login in issue for multi-stores by editing catalog/admin/includes/configure.php. There were several absolute paths that were incorrect because of the way I installed the contribution. I corrected the paths and it worked. The documentation advised starting with a clean install of OSC 2.2 -- which I chose not to do. Would have saved some time if I'd followed the instructions :thumbsup:

Edited by scarrigan

I fixed the admin login in issue for multi-stores by editing catalog/admin/includes/configure.php. There were several absolute paths that were incorrect because of the way I installed the contribution. I corrected the paths and it worked. The documentation advised starting with a clean install of OSC 2.2 -- which I chose not to do. Would have saved some time if I'd followed the instructions :thumbsup:

Way to go Scarrigan!!!! Can you send me the URL to download this contribution and documentation that goes with it? I'm see many pages but no download URL. Thanks.

Way to go Scarrigan!!!! Can you send me the URL to download this contribution and documentation that goes with it? I'm see many pages but no download URL. Thanks.

Never mind I found it, it was in contributions, duh! Thanks for the clue. Keep us informed. I'm going to install this contribution as well and work with it. If I have problems, I'll post here.

Hi,

please let me know does CCGV works with Multistore contribution.

Thanks,

Nidhi

I was told CCGV Traditional works with the multistores. I have downloaded it but not made the changes as of yet.

Greg

Krynen.com - Interesting answers

Purple Dragon Gifts - Jewelry and other gifts

Purple Dragon Traders - Beads and Supplies

Hi Guys,

Has anyone managed to find a simple solution to NOT sharing customers between stores???

Thanks

Mark

As I recall, this was a question a long time ago. The answer given was it would require the creation of at least one more table (possibly more) and that it was in the works for future releases. I have not been on here in a long time so no idea where in the releases we are.

As I see it right now the database uses one customer table and one order table for all stores. So an etra tabe (and extra page coding) would be needed to allow the program to sort them out by each store and only display that information. One of the advantages of one table for all stores is that customers can use the same sign in at all stores.

Greg

• 2 weeks later...

Hobbs has not been on here since June 2006 under the Hobzilla handle anyways and his website has been throwing a SQL error for awhile now, does anyone have another way to contact him? Is he okay and still with the living? :blink:

Greg

*BREAKING NEWS*

An anonymous witness on his way to work, reported seeing Ryan Hobbs (aka: hobbzilla) earlier today. This comes as a surprise as many believed the previous osCommerce forum frequenter and contributor to no longer be with us.

Whether dead or merely departed, many have e-mailed and posted topics on various forums and newsgroups. Some have even bribed for his return. Rumors began surfacing of Hobbzilla's M.I.A. status when his website, www.hobbzilla.com, was attacked by spammers and overnight had thousands of links and posts illicit in nature. Within hours, the website was down and reported internal database errors.

Hobbzilla's neighbors reported seeing lights come on in the house at various odd hours and some even said they heard 'strange' noises coming from within. A source close to Hobbzilla laughingly said, "I can assure you that there are no 'un-natural' acts going on.. he and his wife just had their second child!"

As some may know, Hobbzilla took a position with a company that has no dealings with osCommerce and has also attributed to his lack of involvement with the open source shopping cart. So, it appears for now that Hobbzilla, is in fact alive and well. Albeit probably a little sleep deprived and certainly stretched thin with regards to being in contact with the outside world.

Undoubtedly, with the overdue and upcoming release of osCommerce 3.0, may will beg the question if Hobbzilla will port his Multi-Stores contribution to the latest release?

That question remains unanswered for now...

Congrats on the newest member of your family!

If ever a reason existed to live having a child must be it. (Proud dad of two here)

Edited by scorpiodragon

Greg