• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Multi-Stores Multiple Shops Support

hobbzilla

Hi,

excuse me my english, i'm from catalonia.

I have two stores with the sames categories and subcategories:

Store1:

Books

DVD

Store2:

Books

DVD

My problem is that in Store1 I see products from Store1 and Store2. In Store2 I see products from Store1 and Store2. I like see in Store1 products from Store1 and in Store2 see products from Store2.

What's wrong? I see configure.php at it is right.

Thanks.

If you're logged in as an administrator and don't have the premisions to view all stores orders, you can still access them.

By simply enter an order id in the search field and hit enter. Or by click on edit for a order you have the premissions for, and then change the order id in the browsers url.

This is a bit serouis and I if someone has the solutions to limit the premisions for the orders to the assigned store administrator, please post it.

It shouldn't be that hard, since the list with orders in admin/orders.php don't show other stores orders.

// Fredrik

hai, i installed this contrib. i have set up a multi-store with 4 stores inside. those stores all sell the same products with the same prices, but to different customers. for example; store1 for customers1, store2 for customers2 and so on. my problem is, if i go directyl to store1 or store2, i can list the productslist but the prices on all products is '0'. but if go to the default store first, and after that open a new tab/window on the browser and go to store1/store2, i can see all the products 'with' the prices on those stores. i would appreciate for any help to solve this problem.

TIA,

felidae (lat.fam. for cat)

I have added the multi store contribution with a fresh install of osc. In the admin section under configuration I am getting a multi-store link. Though In the catalog section I am not getting a link to add additional stores. Can anyone tell me what I have missed.

I have added the multi store contribution with a fresh install of osc. In the admin section under configuration I am getting a multi-store link. Though In the catalog section I am not getting a link to add additional stores. Can anyone tell me what I have missed.

Z,

Can you assist with the field population problem, per following code from /catalog/admin/customers.php?

//rmh M-S_pricing edited next line
	$customers_query = tep_db_query("SELECT c.customers_id, c.customers_groups_id,
					c.customers_gender, c.customers_firstname, c.customers_lastname,
					c.customers_dob, c.customers_email_address, c.customers_tax_exempt,
					a.entry_company, a.entry_street_address, a.entry_suburb, a.entry_postcode,
					a.entry_city, a.entry_state, a.entry_zone_id, a.entry_country_id,
					c.customers_telephone, c.customers_fax, c.customers_newsletter,
					c.customers_default_address_id from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " as c
					left join "   . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " AS a on
					c.customers_default_address_id = a.address_book_id
					WHERE ((c.customers_id)= '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['cID'] . "')");
	$customers = tep_db_fetch_array($customers_query);
//ned exception for processing when query is null but table >>cutomers<< is not
	if (tep_db_num_rows($customers) == 1) {
		$cInfo = new objectInfo($customers);
	} else {
			$cust_only_query = tep_db_query("SELECT customers_id, customers_groups_id,
					   customers_gender, customers_firstname, customers_lastname,
					   customers_dob, customers_email_address, customers_tax_exempt,
					   customers_telephone, customers_fax, customers_newsletter
					   FROM " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " WHERE ((customers_id)= '" .
					   (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['cID'] . "')");
			$cust_res = tep_db_fetch_array($cust_only_query);
			if (tep_db_num_rows($cust_res) == 1) {
					   $cust_Info1 = new objectInfo($cust_res);
			}
			$addr_only_query = tep_db_query("SELECT customers_id, entry_company,
					   entry_gender, entry_firstname, entry_lastname,
					   entry_street_address, entry_street_address2, entry_suburb,
					   entry_postcode, entry_city, entry_state,
					   entry_telephone, entry_fax, entry_zone_id, entry_country_id
					   FROM " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " WHERE ((customers_id)= '" .
					   (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['cID'] . "')");
			$addr_res = tep_db_fetch_array($cust_only_query);
			if (tep_db_num_rows($addr_res) == 1) {
					   $cust_Info2 = new objectInfo($addr_res);
			}
	  }
	}

Problem is re-assigning, with null checking, array vars $cust_Info1, $cust_Info2 back into array $cinfo so the form/display fields populate, even if one of the DB updates fail, leaving only one of the tables populated!

thus the check:

if (tep_db_num_rows($customers) == 1) {
		$cInfo = new objectInfo($customers);
	} else {

Tested for this by entering in >>customers<< table via ODBC, without add to the >>address_book<< table.

OMR

Never got a reply on this post?

OMR

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

excuse for my english.

I want to use Multi Store for a particular aspect.

I have one shop with no items in.

I have 2 shops for 2 brand of clothes.

The customer open a session on the first store and choose to go on the second or the third shop.

I don't want that the customer is obliged to login another time.

How the sessions work ?

What parameter to pass to go to the other shop.

I don't know if my english is clear for english people.

Cordialement

Gilbert

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

i have this problem: the product table and product image files has been erased automagically, and i don't know how that happened!?!?

im using Multi-Stores Multiple Shops version 1.8 with working stores, users and products. Then, suddenly, all the products and images are gone.... it happened to our installation 2 times in a month.

I don't have much more information, it's only latest oscommerce and this multi-stores multishop contrib.

Please can someone help me out?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by pons

Has anyone using MVS been able to get any kind of SEO optimization to work? If so, which SEO contrib did you get to work? How...?

It seems like they both want to make changes in the same spots in various files.

They sure do but I have mvs working with htc, oscSEF urls, and AP URL rewriting. If you are running windows, I don't know if I can be much help.

Mark

Has anyone using MVS been able to get any kind of SEO optimization to work? If so, which SEO contrib did you get to work? How...?

It seems like they both want to make changes in the same spots in various files.

I have MVS running fine with Chemo's Ultimate SEO Urls. But here is my question, is anyone running M-S and MVS? I am trying to integrate them. I really want to use M-S, but MVS is a must because I am a dropshipper. Any help is greatly appreciated :blink:

Stephanie :D

Edited by gr8sale

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone has there stores set up on subdomains? And if so how they work the SSL certificate.

I have a shared certificate on my host and I also have purchased a certificate for the main domain. I tried using the shared certificate, but I don't think that shared certificates work for subdomians.

Will my one domain certificate work for subdomains or do I need to purchase a Wildcard certificate?

Any help appreciated! :blink:

Hi all.

I will get this out of the way right now. Sorry for the stupid questions. I am a newbie to server side scripting, osCommerce, and MS.

What I am lookingto do is set up a test site at home for the time being, with 2-3 stores embedded in it.

My idea is to have the opening folder (c:/wamp/www/multistore) only be an opening html introduction page with links to the stores, the admin and the images folders for the stores. Then in separate folders, will be the stores themselves. Mt thought on how to do this is to add the contrib to a clean osC in the primary folder (/multistore) and then copy all files except admin and images to the different store folders; after which, all files and folders with the exception of admin and images will be deleted from the primary folder. Also in images, I want to have a separate sub folder for the different stores.

Is this a viable option. Have trawled the posts in this contrib for sa while now and they all seem to refer to the full contrib sitting in one of the shops and subfolders or different paths running of that.

Also, can someone give me a hint on the correct path calls for running on the home computer?

For instance, home page will be

c:/wamp/www/multistore/index.php,

and the stores will be

c:/wamp /www/multistore/store1, etc.

while the images will be c:/wamp/www/multistore/images/store1, etc

Sorry for the longwinded request.

Thanks in advance.

Flappy :thumbsup:

Ok think i've fixed all the errors i could find so far.. There are probably more... Let me know if anyone wants me to post the changes here, as i feel like i'm talking to myself at the moment :-"

Please post the changes!

Hey Guys

I am new to osCommerce and I have managed to implement a few contributions and STS into my website.

I want to incorporate the multistores contribution into the site, however, i did this and there were so many issues i dont know where to start. Just a few questions

1. The install files, there is a folder called install_html_files. What do i do with this?

2. I overwrite all the files in the zip file to the server. When it came to running the update.sql file, it worked, by i received an error from it.

3. i created an addition store and called it configuration_art. I then made a copy of the configuration file and renamed it configuration_art. I dont understand the part where you say, you MUST change the configuration_title "STORES_ID" for eaach copied configuration table to the corresponding strores_id. WHERE DO YOU DO THIS?

4. I could not define Paths? as there was no Multi-Stores tab under Configuration.

I hope someone can help

Thanks

Tarek

I have integrated M-S with MVS if anyone is interested would like to see my files just let me know. I was thinking of posting it, but I am not that confident about offering support. I think the two together are a great setup for a dropshipper (like me) who want to proliferate and create multiple income streams. My store is also heavily modified with many contribs CCGV(Trad), PayPal IPN, and lots of others. So it would be hard for me to post a reasonably clean contribution.

Thanks for this great contrib,

I have integrated M-S with MVS if anyone is interested would like to see my files just let me know. I was thinking of posting it, but I am not that confident about offering support. I think the two together are a great setup for a dropshipper (like me) who want to proliferate and create multiple income streams. My store is also heavily modified with many contribs CCGV(Trad), PayPal IPN, and lots of others. So it would be hard for me to post a reasonably clean contribution.

Thanks for this great contrib,

Hi Stephanie. I would be very interested in seeing how you integrated M-S with MVS. I have the same situation. I am a dropshipper, and I want to create multiple income streams.

One potentially tricky thing is that I have BTS installed (basic templating system), so that adds another layer of complication. But I was able to integrate MVS with that.

So, any advice in combining M-S with MVS would be greatly appreciated!

And/or copies of files would be great. What would be the best way for me to get them??

My store is also heavily modified, so I can just do some diffs and hope for the best.

Thanks very much!

And, thanks so much to Hobzilla for what looks like a great contribution--exactly what I need!

Regards,

-Lori-

Hi Stephanie. I would be very interested in seeing how you integrated M-S with MVS. I have the same situation. I am a dropshipper, and I want to create multiple income streams.

One potentially tricky thing is that I have BTS installed (basic templating system), so that adds another layer of complication. But I was able to integrate MVS with that.

So, any advice in combining M-S with MVS would be greatly appreciated!

And/or copies of files would be great. What would be the best way for me to get them??

My store is also heavily modified, so I can just do some diffs and hope for the best.

Thanks very much!

And, thanks so much to Hobzilla for what looks like a great contribution--exactly what I need!

Regards,

-Lori-

I have STS installed but haven't been able to fully test everything yet, but it should be fine since each store has its own catalog files.

Cheers,

Stephanie :)

I have STS installed but haven't been able to fully test everything yet, but it should be fine since each store has its own catalog files.

Cheers,

Stephanie :)

Hi Stephanie. Would it be possible for me to get a copy of your changed files?

Thanks very much!

Regards,

-Lori-

I have had multistore working for a while now with 2 stores. Just added a third but the third sees the products of the number 2 store . The third is number 3 in stores_id, and has one product assigned to it. yet it will only reflect the number two stores product changes....!!!

What silly thing have I done now ? :blink:

:blush: Please need held to implement Featured_Products with Multi Store Contribution. Read the forum but could not find the answer. I've gotten all stores to work but featured products is showing up in all stores without using the products to Category and the particular store it's set to display in.

Thanks Bee. :rolleyes:

I have had multistore working for a while now with 2 stores. Just added a third but the third sees the products of the number 2 store . The third is number 3 in stores_id, and has one product assigned to it. yet it will only reflect the number two stores product changes....!!!

What silly thing have I done now ? :blink:

ok one must set value define('TABLE_CONFIGURATION', 'xxxxxx'); in includes/database_tables.php

to approiate config filename .. hope this helps someone B)