require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'breadcrumb.php');
 $breadcrumb = new breadcrumb;

$breadcrumb->add(HEADER_TITLE_TOP, HTTP_SERVER);
 $breadcrumb->add(HEADER_TITLE_CATALOG, tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT));

What do i have to change?

thx

Stefan

Hi,

I am up and running on OSC 2.2rc2a I have several questions regarding this installation.

1) Is anyone successfully using this version with MS?

2) I have domain.com but need multiple stores. I do not want to have copies of all the files for each store/subdirectory. Has anyone implemented this yet and if so can you let me know what you did? I see the part about soft linking in the manual but dont want to go to far if this cant work.

example (directory structure/locations are the same for all stores regarding the CATALOG files on a SINGLE domain.com)

Store 1: domain.com/catalog/ (default store)

Store 2: domain.com/catalog/subdivision/sub1/

Store 3: domain.com/catalog/subdivision/sub2/

Store 4: domain.com/catalog/subdivision/sub3/

3) Has anyone done the above by simply using "store_id" or a similar work-around to simply use one catalog directory?

4) Where is Ryan Hobbs?? :rolleyes: Who is maintaining this contribution or is it just up to the people using it now??

Thanks for any help. I am trying to not waste too much time on this if it wont work for my needs.

• 2 weeks later...

Nevermind. I didnt read the entire forum (78 pages at this post) so I was lazy :)

I used soft links (ln -s command) on my server. Since this shop's shops are all on the same domain I only need to keep a couple of files independently. I have everything working beautifully aside from one issue.

My structure for the shops is like this:

domain.com/catalog/ (this one works fine but I have it turned off in all categories/products)

domain.com/catalog/sub/shop2

domain.com/catalog/sub/shop3

domain.com/catalog/sub/shop4

etc.....

My command lines go like this for soft linking to a file:

cd /catalog/sub/shop2

ln -s ../../account.php account.php

… and so on with the same for all files you want to link to (I link them all. Its worth the time)

For my directories, I do the below for each one. Because you need to have an “includes” directory for the two files that the standard contrib. requires:

includes/configure.php

includes/database_tables.php

Those are the only two separate files I need for each of my shops for this domain so literally EVERYTHING else is soft linked. So the point is you need to have the includes directory with the two above files in each shop and you also need to be creating these directory soft links while you are in the /includes/ directory for the shop you are setting up.

ln -s ../../includes/boxes boxes

ln –s ../../includes/classes classes

ln –s ../../includes/functions functions

ln –s ../../includes/languages languages

ln –s ../../includes/modules modules

… etc for any other dir’s you need

I decided to take the plunge and give this contrib a shot even though the timeline I have is short. I’ve come across numerous little thing that I needed to tweak but overall it hasn’t been too bad. I have one problem remaining to be solved.

I loaded this shop with these contribs. I did not chronicle my changes but I did successfully integrate these with the Multi-S contrib.:

1) AJAX Single Page Checkout

2) AJAX Shopping Cart

3) AJAX Attribute Manager

4) My own contrib., PopUps Massaged which still works for OSC MS2 RC2a, the version Im using with M-S now. :)

Thanks to Ryan Hobbs and all that posted to this cool contrib..

My final problem is a mind blower.

I have shop1 and shop2… etc set up and working with no problems now.

But after being in the admin (or not) and working with a store for a couple of hours, the store suddenly goes blank. “shop1” (the master directory) is the only one that is always alive. All other shops go dead with a blank page after using any particular store for a couple hours. I was able to view them again after deleting my temp internet files, rebooting my machine and going to the web site/shop2

But its been a day and I still cannot get into shop2. Shop1 works fine.

My structure is like this but it shouldn’t matter. I have all the config files for each shop with the proper settings and paths for everything.

Domain.com/catalog/

Domain.com/catalog/shop1

Domain.com/catalog/shop2

... etc ... *note that the /catalog/ "shop" works too and inside of /catalog/ I have all the default files and directories which I link to (linux link command) aside from the files Im required to maintain for each shop (/includes/config.php, /includes/database_tables.php). See previous post.

I’ve posted the http headers below. I cannot fathom why it would be causing a 500 internal server error. I have a good understanding of my server and am fairly good at knowing how to find and fix this type of error but I have no clues aside from the headers. I do not know why it would be having an internal server error (500) and sending an immediate “connection close”.

Why does store1 function while shop2 generates a blank page with the http headers below (getting them with firebug addon for firefox):

Response Headers

Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 10:58:07 GMT

Server: Apache

X-Powered-By: PHP/5.2.6

Expires: Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT

Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0

Pragma: no-cache

Connection: close

Transfer-Encoding: chunked

Content-Type: text/html

Request Headers

Host: www.domain.com

User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.6) Gecko/2009011913 Firefox/3.0.6

Accept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8

Accept-Language: en-us,en;q=0.5

Accept-Encoding: gzip,deflate

Accept-Charset: ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.7

Keep-Alive: 300

Connection: keep-alive

Cookie: osCsid=a76d29ecee2cf972e241ee5387f35374

Cache-Control: max-age=0

Hi there

I wonder if you can help me? I've got the multi stores contrib working great apart from one thing - all the orders that are placed are being assigned to the default store even if they are placed in other stores. I'm not sure if this might be to do with using Paypal for payment gateway?? Any ideas on this would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Mike

did you find a solution for this? I have no problems with accessing the orders with the admin, my problem is:

default store -> user can login there and view orders

store2 --> user can login but "you have not made any orders"

even though for store2 the order confirmations note the store and insert the correct link to store2 for the user to login and view his order status. When in "my account" by logging in via the correct store2 link. there is no order history

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys, I m completely stumped over here.

I read through all the thread so far and I still can't find out how to install this damn thing on RC2.2a

Can anyone provide me with a step by step for installing this contrib on RC 2.2a

I have done this like a million times and always end up with a blank page after 3 or 4 steps of the provided installation.

I know some managed to do it, so please shed some light...

Sorry for the bad english.

This is a great contribution to original OsCommerce and gave me what i've been looking for, for a while now.

I actually have only two problems that i need some help with.

1. The shopping cart ( shopping cart box and shopping_cart.php ) won't show the total of all products in the cart. Individual pricing shows but not the total.

2. The shipping weight in checkout_shipping.php will not calculate properly. I've written echo $shipping_weight to see what it says and it returns 0.

Is there someone that have any solution or any suggestion to where these calculations can be modified to work?

Best Regards / Blackhex

Hello,

Is there a way to enable all products for a store when adding a new store?

Now when adding a new store all products are disabled.

I have 2000 products and many categories.

Is it possible to enable all products to a store at once?

Regards,

Alex

Does anyone have a solution for this feature? I would also like to enable products and categories on store basis after a new store is set up with one click.

//Fredrik

• 2 weeks later...

I'm using multi stores multiple shops, and it's a very great contribution.

I would like to know how to share sessions between stores. I explain, how can i do if i want my users to change store without login again on the other shop ?

Is it possible or not ?

Someone has done this ?

Thanks

• 1 month later...

I am in the process of adding this app to a fresh clean store. I am fairly new to all this fun stuff so bare with me if I seem kind of off :)

I got all the files added and now I am at the sql. I am pretty confused on what to do now. I am sure for everyone else it seems easy...not so much for me lol

Can someone help me with these instructions...I don't want to bugger anything up as I am not sure what and where to put all this info described in the sql.

Thanks!

• 5 weeks later...

Hi there,

This contribution sounds like it is exactly what I need and will solve all my problems of maintaining multiple stores.

I have tried a few times now to install it, and I keep running into the same problem. I have read through the installation instructions and this forum thoroughly, and I can see a number of people have had the same issue as me, yet I still can't get it working.

I have merged/uploaded all the php files, and I have done the database updates. But I cannot get into the admin site. I get this error:

Warning: require(includes/languages/.php)

I have ensured that:

- there are multiple languages and they appear to be working fine in the front end (can't get to the admin to check if they're working there)

- there is a record for store_id 1 in the stores table

- the languages in the langquages table have ids 1,2,3,4

- the database table languages_to_stores assignes language 1,2,3 to store 1

- in the configuration table there is an entry for DEFAULT_LANGAUGE and its configuration value is en

Please if someone could help me I would be incredilby grateful! I'm desperate to get this working and I'm just hoping that someone out there can find the thing I'm obviously missing...

Thanks for a great contribution!

Jessica.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all. I would love to get the opinion of someone with experience of Multi-Stores! :rolleyes:

The company I work for have a main store and a secondary store which work together using Multi-Stores which is working great! However I am in the final stages of re-writing the main store from scratch and we decided to develop this without Multi-Stores.

But, we would like to keep the secondary store alive as it still generates orders. So my task is to orphan this store so it runs by itself. I am half way through doing this but wanted to see if anyone has any thoughts on my approach:

1. Move the database to the same account on our server as the secondary store (...done!)
  2. Copy over the admin folder from the main store to the secondary store (...done!)
  3. Change both includes/configure.php so the catalog and the copied admin interface talks to the copied database (...done!)
  4. Copy over the images directory from the main store to the secondary store (was a symlink before) This is a pain because it's large but I can't see another way of doing it.
  5. All done? ...

Any thoughts or comments would be massively appreciated!

Thanks.

Joe

MacMan strikes again!

Always backup first before listening to me!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I have decided to use Multi-Stores v1.4 because it is just what I need and it quite fantastic :-) But I have a problem in my admin part, because I don't seem to be able to switch to the other shops to change their information in configuration. Have I done something wrong or where do I change it?

Hope some have the time to help me out

• 2 weeks later...

i have the multistores installed and the only issue I seem to be having is the following I get

Object Moved

This document may be found here

when I login to the admin. I can never seem to reach any pages inside of the admin?

Greyhound...

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your great contribution! I think that it will be great for me if I succeed in a correct installation and creation of new stores :)

I've tried to search on this discussion something about my problem, but didn't find out any!

I still have no complete vision on how all this works and didnt' find any more documentation on it.. so I got a problem on adding stores..I don't really understand what you mean in the step 9 of install.html file.. When I add a new store I have to make an almost new standalone installation on the domain where I want the new store to be? The installation directory is the whole catalog directory of the default oscommerce package that will have just to point at the database of the multi store installation already running?

and moreover, the admin/includes/configure.php file addressed at step 6 of the guide where it is told to comment the ws and fs paths, is the file of the multi store installation or the one of the new store?

thanks in advance..

Regards,

Giuliano

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

Thanks to Ryan for an excellent contribution!

I have this working on a Windows server with the image folders linked using the following config setting (assuming all other shops are in subfolders of the main catalog folder):

define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', '../images/');

I'd like to know how to keep the stores shopping carts separate so that if i add something to my cart in shop1, it doesnt end up in my shopping cart if i go to shop2 and start adding things to my cart. It seems like the shopping cart is currently being shared across shops... anyone know how to change this?

Another question i have is about Reports, does anyone know of a Reports mod that works with the Multi Store mod?

Thanks in advance! :)

Halelujah! I managed to get the Reports mod working with the Multi Store mod and amazingly, there were only a few small changes... although its not perfect but it works when you just click one of the checkboxes... The Reports mod i used is called "stats_products_purchased-2f" which comes with 2 files, the file that goes in the multistore/admin folder is called stats_products_purchased.php and uses the following code, be sure to replace STORE1NAME, STORE2NAME, STORE3NAME etc. with the names of the stores you're using and also change the STORE_ID for each SQL query which looks like this: AND orders_stores_id = '1' !:

<?php

/*
 $Id: stats_products_purchased.php,v 1.29 2003/06/29 22:50:52 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License */

require('includes/application_top.php');

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['start_date'])) {
   $start_date = $HTTP_GET_VARS['start_date'];
 } else {
   $start_date = date('Y-m-01');
 }

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['end_date'])) {
   $end_date = $HTTP_GET_VARS['end_date'];
 } else {
   $end_date = date('Y-m-d');
 }
 if(isset($_GET['keywords']) && $_GET['keywords'] != ''){
 	$keywords = trim($_GET['keywords']);
 }
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> <html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>> <head> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>"> <title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="includes/stylesheet.css"> <script language="javascript" src="includes/general.js"></script>
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
<!-- header //-->
<?php
 if ($printable != 'on') {
 require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php');
 }; ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2">
 <tr>
<?php 
  if ($printable != 'on') {;?>
   <td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="1" class="columnLeft">
<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php
require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
       </table>
<?php }; ?>
</td>
<!-- body_text //-->
   <td width="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
         <tr>
           <td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>
           <td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
<tr><td>
<?php     echo tep_draw_form('date_range','stats_products_purchased.php' , '', 'get');
?>
<table>
<tr><td class="main">
<?php
   echo ENTRY_STARTDATE . tep_draw_input_field('start_date', $start_date);
   echo ' '.ENTRY_TODATE . tep_draw_input_field('end_date', $end_date). ' ';
   echo ' </tr><tr><td class="main"> ';
echo ENTRY_KEYWORDS. tep_draw_input_field('keywords', $keywords). ' ';
   echo ENTRY_PRINTABLE . tep_draw_checkbox_field('printable', $print). ' ';
   echo ENTRY_SORTGROSS . tep_draw_checkbox_field('gross', $gross). ' ';
echo ENTRY_STORE1NAME . tep_draw_checkbox_field('store1name', $store1name). ' ';
echo ENTRY_STORE2NAME . tep_draw_checkbox_field('store2name', $store2name). ' ';
echo ENTRY_STORE3NAME . tep_draw_checkbox_field('store3name', $store3name). ' ';
echo ENTRY_STORE4NAME . tep_draw_checkbox_field('store4name', $store4name). ' ';
echo ENTRY_STORE5NAME . tep_draw_checkbox_field('store5name', $store5name). ' ';
   echo '<input type="submit" value="'. ENTRY_SUBMIT .'">';
   echo '</td>';

$totalgross = 0;
?>
</td></tr>
</table></form></td></tr>

<tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
         <tr>
           <td valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2"> <tr class="dataTableHeadingRow">
               <td class="dataTableHeadingContent"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_NUMBER; ?></td>
               <td class="dataTableHeadingContent"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_MODEL; ?></td>
               <td class="dataTableHeadingContent"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS; ?></td>
               <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="center"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PURCHASED; ?> </td>
               <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="center"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_GROSS; ?> </td>
         </tr>
<?php
if ($store1name=='on') {
    $products_query_raw = "select op.products_id, op.products_model, op.products_name, sum(op.products_quantity) as quantitysum , sum(op.products_price*op.products_quantity)as gross FROM " . TABLE_ORDERS . " as o, " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " AS op WHERE o.date_purchased BETWEEN '" . $start_date . "' AND '" . $end_date . " 23:59:59' AND o.orders_id = op.orders_id ".(isset($keywords) ? " AND orders_stores_id = '1' AND (op.products_name LIKE '%".$keywords."%' OR op.products_model LIKE '%".$keywords."%') " : '')."GROUP BY op.products_id ORDER BY gross DESC,quantitysum DESC, op.products_model";
   } elseif ($store2name=='on') {
    $products_query_raw = "select op.products_id, op.products_model, op.products_name, sum(op.products_quantity) as quantitysum , sum(op.products_price*op.products_quantity)as gross FROM " . TABLE_ORDERS . " as o, " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " AS op WHERE o.date_purchased BETWEEN '" . $start_date . "' AND '" . $end_date . " 23:59:59' AND o.orders_id = op.orders_id ".(isset($keywords) ? " AND orders_stores_id = '2' AND (op.products_name LIKE '%".$keywords."%' OR op.products_model LIKE '%".$keywords."%') " : '')."GROUP BY op.products_id ORDER BY gross DESC,quantitysum DESC, op.products_model";
   } elseif ($store3name=='on') {
    $products_query_raw = "select op.products_id, op.products_model, op.products_name, sum(op.products_quantity) as quantitysum , sum(op.products_price*op.products_quantity)as gross FROM " . TABLE_ORDERS . " as o, " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " AS op WHERE o.date_purchased BETWEEN '" . $start_date . "' AND '" . $end_date . " 23:59:59' AND o.orders_id = op.orders_id ".(isset($keywords) ? " AND orders_stores_id = '3' AND (op.products_name LIKE '%".$keywords."%' OR op.products_model LIKE '%".$keywords."%') " : '')."GROUP BY op.products_id ORDER BY gross DESC,quantitysum DESC, op.products_model";
   } elseif ($store4name=='on') {
    $products_query_raw = "select op.products_id, op.products_model, op.products_name, sum(op.products_quantity) as quantitysum , sum(op.products_price*op.products_quantity)as gross FROM " . TABLE_ORDERS . " as o, " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " AS op WHERE o.date_purchased BETWEEN '" . $start_date . "' AND '" . $end_date . " 23:59:59' AND o.orders_id = op.orders_id ".(isset($keywords) ? " AND orders_stores_id = '4' AND (op.products_name LIKE '%".$keywords."%' OR op.products_model LIKE '%".$keywords."%') " : '')."GROUP BY op.products_id ORDER BY gross DESC,quantitysum DESC, op.products_model";
   } elseif ($store5name=='on') {
    $products_query_raw = "select op.products_id, op.products_model, op.products_name, sum(op.products_quantity) as quantitysum , sum(op.products_price*op.products_quantity)as gross FROM " . TABLE_ORDERS . " as o, " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " AS op WHERE o.date_purchased BETWEEN '" . $start_date . "' AND '" . $end_date . " 23:59:59' AND o.orders_id = op.orders_id ".(isset($keywords) ? " AND orders_stores_id = '5' AND (op.products_name LIKE '%".$keywords."%' OR op.products_model LIKE '%".$keywords."%') " : '')."GROUP BY op.products_id ORDER BY gross DESC,quantitysum DESC, op.products_model";
   } elseif ($gross =='on') {
    $products_query_raw = "select op.products_id, op.products_model, op.products_name, sum(op.products_quantity) as quantitysum , sum(op.products_price*op.products_quantity)as gross FROM " . TABLE_ORDERS . " as o, " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " AS op WHERE o.date_purchased BETWEEN '" . $start_date . "' AND '" . $end_date . " 23:59:59' AND o.orders_id = op.orders_id ".(isset($keywords) ? " AND (op.products_name LIKE '%".$keywords."%' OR op.products_model LIKE '%".$keywords."%') " : '')."GROUP BY op.products_id ORDER BY gross DESC,quantitysum DESC, op.products_model";
  } else {
    $products_query_raw = "select op.products_id, op.products_model, op.products_name, sum(op.products_quantity) as quantitysum , sum(op.products_price*op.products_quantity)as gross FROM " . TABLE_ORDERS . " as o, " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " AS op WHERE o.date_purchased BETWEEN '" . $start_date . "' AND '" . $end_date . " 23:59:59' AND o.orders_id = op.orders_id ".(isset($keywords) ? "AND (op.products_name LIKE '%".$keywords."%' OR op.products_model LIKE '%".$keywords."%') " : '')."GROUP BY op.products_id ORDER BY quantitysum DESC, op.products_model";
  }

$rows = 0;
 $products_query = tep_db_query($products_query_raw);

while ($products = tep_db_fetch_array($products_query)) {
   $rows ++;

$totalgross = $totalgross + $products['gross']; 

if(strlen($rows) < 2) {
    $rows = '0' . $rows;
   }
?>
               <tr bgcolor="<?php echo ((++$cnt)%2==0) ? '#e0e0e0' : '#ffffff' ?>">
               <td class="dataTableContent"><?php echo $rows  ; ?>.</td>
               <td class="dataTableContent"><?php echo $products['products_model']; ?>
               <td class="dataTableContent"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=new_product_preview&read=only&pID=' . $products['products_id'] . '&origin=' . FILENAME_STATS_PRODUCTS_PURCHASED . '?page=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'], 'NONSSL') . '">' . $products['products_name'] . '</a>'; ?></td>
               <td class="dataTableContent" align="center"><?php echo $products['quantitysum']; ?> </td>
               <td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php echo sprintf("%01.2f", $products['gross']); ?> </td>
             </tr>
<?php
 }
?>
           <tr><td></td><td></td><td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><b><?php echo(ENTRY_TOTAL) ?>:</b></td><td></td><td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><b><?php echo sprintf("%01.2f", $totalgross); ?></b></td></tr> 
           </table></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td colspan="3"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

</table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
   </table></td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php
 if ($printable != 'on') {
  require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php');
 }
?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

And the other file which goes in multistore/admin/includes/languages/english is called stats_products_purchased.php:

<?php
/*
 $Id: stats_products_purchased.php,v 1.5 2002/03/30 15:52:31 harley_vb Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2002 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

define('HEADING_TITLE', 'Products Purchased');

define('TABLE_HEADING_MODEL', 'Model');
define('TABLE_HEADING_NUMBER', 'No.');
define('TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS', 'Products');
define('TABLE_HEADING_PURCHASED', 'Purchased');
define('TABLE_HEADING_GROSS', 'Gross');
define('ENTRY_STARTDATE', 'Start Date:');
define('ENTRY_TODATE', 'End Date:');
define('ENTRY_PRINTABLE', 'Printable:');
define('ENTRY_SORTGROSS', 'Sort on Gross');
define('ENTRY_TOTAL', 'Total');
define('ENTRY_SUBMIT', 'Submit');
define('ENTRY_KEYWORDS','Keywords: ');
define('ENTRY_STORE1NAME','Store 1: ');
define('ENTRY_STORE1NAME','Store 2: ');
define('ENTRY_STORE3NAME','Store 3: ');
define('ENTRY_STORE4NAME','Store 4: ');
define('ENTRY_STORE5NAME','Store 5: ');
?>

I hope to get this organised for a contribution very soon and will post it to the multi store mod page and maybe the stats_products_purchased mod page too :)

Thanks to Ryan Hobbs again for the biggest and most excellent mod available for osCommerce! :)

HI all

This module is fantastic and I'd love to use it. Can someone show me their online shops/ulr, so I have the opportunity to see how it could look and I can form my impression of how it works?

My best regards

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry, I am a newbie.

I have error with tabla administrators in multistore: there are administratos_id, administrator_username and so on.

Maybe I have to change login.php in admin. Where do I find the correct login.php?

Thanks in advance.

I'm looking for someone who can implement the multi-stores add-on for OsCommerce RC2, with register globals turned off. This should be an easy task for someone with experience. It is possible, however I got stuck in all kinds of errors. I have one version online though that only has the following -perhaps easy to fix- error:

on catalog side:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /server-address/includes/functions/general.php:1360) in /server-address/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 73

on admin side:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /server-address/admin/includes/functions/general.php:1595) in /server-address/admin/includes/functions/administrators.php on line 66

I would like to collaborate over IM. I think this can be done within an hour, so only rate below $30 please. I will be needing more assistance in the near future (with the automatic stores generation add-on for example).

Please PM if you can help me.

Edited by Archoz

Hello Friends :) ,

I m new in osCommerce.

I have to develop oscommerce based multi store application.

I have already installed oscommerce 2 mileston 2.2 package.

I also download the contribution multi-store_v2 with corrections v2.0.zip. I can simply overwrite all the contributions file in catalog, admin ...etc folders where needed.

Now the problem is, I dont know how to create store or multiple stores.

I kindly request you to pleas give me steps to create multiple store from admin panel. also suggest me any database changes require.

Please help me.

Thanx in advance.

• 4 weeks later...

HI all

This module is fantastic and I'd love to use it. Can someone show me their online shops/ulr, so I have the opportunity to see how it could look and I can form my impression of how it works?

My best regards

My clients main multi store site is a newspaper Reader Offer site called: www.markettown.ie

He also has 4 other newspaper reader offer sites which sell the same products but i probably shouldn't say their names here.

I recently made a version of his site too and called it www.thegizmoshop.net which is the 6th version of his site now and is aimed at a younger market rather than (much) older newspaper readers, lol, i still need to disable some of his products from my version. So check out my version for all your gadgets and gizmos and i'll get a small percentage of the sale! :)

He's considering selling copies of his site to the public to run and market yourselves while he adds any new products to all the sites himself and posts the products out to customers too. So all you'd need to do is market the products yourself and get people to buy off your version of the site, PM me if anyone is interested in this! Could be a good way to make a few quid and learn more about the multi store mod and i can give whoever wants it a copy of the admin folder too. So PM me if anyone is interested in this :)

Edited by sonictrip.net