• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Multi-Stores Multiple Shops Support

hobbzilla

I've found another issue with this contribution.

Even though I set the path to images for individual stores, when an image is uploaded it id stored in the folder off the root and not the images folder for the store. So instead of it being stored in catalog/store1/images it is being stored in catalog/images. I've tried searching this support thread for an answer but can't find any.

Has anyone got any ideas?

There was a post for similar errors and a fix, but the new_products error is not included in the fix.

Is the post in this thread? I've tried searching but can't find it.

I've found another issue with this contribution.

Even though I set the path to images for individual stores, when an image is uploaded it id stored in the folder off the root and not the images folder for the store. So instead of it being stored in catalog/store1/images it is being stored in catalog/images. I've tried searching this support thread for an answer but can't find any.

Has anyone got any ideas?

Yes, I am having the same issue. In theory you can link relatively to the main images folder in the multi-stores configuration, but I tried it and it didn't work. I have resigned to uploading into the main image folder and copying the images over through ftp for now, at least until I have time to figure it out...

& I've found another bug to fix. ANY admin can access ANY product attributes. How can this be fixed?

I REALLY love the functionality of this mod........... just wish all the kinks were ironed out! :lol:

& I've found another bug to fix. ANY admin can access ANY product attributes. How can this be fixed?

I REALLY love the functionality of this mod........... just wish all the kinks were ironed out! :lol:

Yes, In Theory, this mod is going to save me so much time in the future, but it's taking alot of time to implement. Wait till you try to add other mods to it! My source code is so unrecognizable at this point that I can't add any more modifications without some major trial and error. This is a disadvantage to OSCommerce in General. I wish that modifications where add-ons like other open-source systems, I do not like having to alter the core code.

I don't know how to put restrictions on the admins. I wish I could! Let me know if you find an answer:)

I installed the Multi-Stores v2.0 using the Overwrite and Run (easiest and recommended) method

Straight away I get this error:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected '}' in D:\localhost\catalog\admin\administrators.php on line 537

so I comment that line out, the admin works, but then I get this

BOX_CONFIGURATION_ADMINISTRATORS

at the top of the configuration menu on the left.

When I click on that (and Administrators down the bottom)

all I get is this:

Administrators

administrators_id) ) { echo ' ' . "\n"; } else { echo ' ' . "\n"; } ?>

Please let me know how to fix this, I've noticed others have had the same problem

I installed the Multi-Stores v2.0 using the Overwrite and Run (easiest and recommended) method

Straight away I get this error:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected '}' in D:\localhost\catalog\admin\administrators.php on line 537

so I comment that line out, the admin works, but then I get this

BOX_CONFIGURATION_ADMINISTRATORS

at the top of the configuration menu on the left.

When I click on that (and Administrators down the bottom)

all I get is this:

Administrators

administrators_id) ) { echo ' ' . "\n"; } else { echo ' ' . "\n"; } ?>

Please let me know how to fix this, I've noticed others have had the same problem

I fixed this problem by keeping everything the same from the install, then...

change line 437 of catalog/admin/administrators.php

from

<?

to

<?PHP

I had installed the Multi-Store v2.0 on my site and I found one problem at the price schedule tools.

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' order by pd.produ' at line 1

select p.products_id, pd.products_name from (products p, products_description pd where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' order by pd.products_name

[TEP STOP]

I fixed this problem by keeping everything the same from the install, on file /catalog/admin/products_price_schedules.php LINE 253

$products = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name from (" . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd " . ($admin_allowed_stores[0] == '*' ? " " : ") LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_STORES . " p2s ON p.products_id = p2s.products_id ") . "where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' " . ($admin_allowed_stores[0] == '*' ? " " : " and p2s.stores_id in(" . implode(',' , $admin_allowed_stores) . ") ") . "order by pd.products_name");

it should be change to

$products = tep_db_query("SELECT p.products_id, pd.products_name FROM (" . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd )" . ($admin_allowed_stores[0] == '*' ? " " : " LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_STORES . " p2s ON p.products_id = p2s.products_id ") . "WHERE p.products_id = pd.products_id AND pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' " . ($admin_allowed_stores[0] == '*' ? " " : " AND p2s.stores_id in(" . implode(',' , $admin_allowed_stores) . ") ") . "ORDER by pd.products_name");

I am trying to install v1.9 onto a fresh OSC and keep getting the error message when going into the admin screen

"1146 - Table 'lesroshop.table_configuration' doesn't exist

select configuration_key as cfgKey, configuration_value as cfgValue from TABLE_CONFIGURATION

[TEP STOP]"

I dont understand as this table exists?

Anyone got any ideas?

Just a thought but would someone that has got this working be able to provide all the files in a zip format and a copy of the SQL?

I have tried to get this to work but just cant get it to work!

I am happy to pay someone to give me a working copy.

well for each store You need to create a TABLE_CONFIGURATION and for the store dat base file change the define of TABL_CONFIGURATION

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

I have the same issue as well stuartb???

"I am trying to install v1.9 onto a fresh OSC and keep getting the error message when going into the admin screen

"1146 - Table 'lesroshop.table_configuration' doesn't exist

select configuration_key as cfgKey, configuration_value as cfgValue from TABLE_CONFIGURATION

[TEP STOP]"

I dont understand as this table exists?

Anyone got any ideas?

I have given each store its own configuration table, I have updated the database_tables.php and I am still having the problem with my second store. Anything I create (catagory, product) They all show up in the second site.

I'm still having the problem above where added products add to both stores:

Copy ENTIRE installation directory (you can omit the admin if you'd like) to a new subdirectory, hosting account, server, country, planet, etc. (all you will require is access to the same mySQL database). For each copy you make you will need to correctly re-configure /includes/configure.php and includes/database_tables.php's TABLE_CONFIGURATION value (to the value specified in admin store creation).

Hi

Has anyone found a solution to the Featured Products contribution for Multi Store?

Would be nice if someone could point me to one.

Thanks

I have modified the "Featured Products" module to work with Multi-Stores module. If someone could guide me through the process of how and where to submit it on oscommerce add-ons, would be great.

In the meanwhile, if someone does need it, send me a PM and I can send the files across.

Edited by rupen1978

I'm still having the problem above where added products add to both stores:

Copy ENTIRE installation directory (you can omit the admin if you'd like) to a new subdirectory, hosting account, server, country, planet, etc. (all you will require is access to the same mySQL database). For each copy you make you will need to correctly re-configure /includes/configure.php and includes/database_tables.php's TABLE_CONFIGURATION value (to the value specified in admin store creation).

Well there is a table named product to store.

Are store ID of both store same or different.

Just chek and paste some product 2 store values from db here for further analysis.

Satish

Sorry Satish i dont understand what you mean by this. Which file do i need to amend?

For each store there needs to be a different configuration table.

in in data base tables file You need to change to that.

Satish

• 4 weeks later...

I'm looking into using Multi-Stores Multiple Shops Support and I had a few questions to check up on before I started implementing it.

I'm redesign a group of sites right now. My goal is to have one admin run all the sites with all the sites using the same database and having the same login's for customers.

My main concern is the fact that they are all different dot coms and in some cases on different servers. Are there any requirments as far as having the same IP, being on the same server or anything like that. I hope i'm asking this the right way, lol.

I just need to know about any restrictions i might be facing as far as file location.

Thank you for your help

I'm sorry if this has been brought up already, i wasn't able to find anything threw search.

• 2 weeks later...

freaky stuff.

i run mutli shop. (duh)

i have 3 languages.

problem i have is this.

when i publish language 2 on shop 1 everything is okay. when i run 2 on shop 2 it shows on shop 3 too. when i turn it of both shop 2 and 3 both turn off.

second freaky problem is this.

customer places and order in shop 2 but in admin panel it shops store ID for config 3.

it all feels like stuff is looking at the wrong tables but i have checked the database table and the apllication top but nothings points at config3 while.

i dont know where to look anymore,. the rest of the shop runs okay,. anyone ?

Step 1: Install Stock osC 2.2MS2

Step 2: Download Latest version of Multi-Stores Contribution

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1730

Step 3: Unzip files and copy them over 2.2MS2 installation (both admin & catalog)

Step 4: Run the update.sql against the proper osC db.

Step 5: Go to /admin -> catalog -> stores -> "Insert" (enter info -- at least a name) continue until you are finished for each store.

-- YOU SHOULD NOW HAVE A SINGLE STORE (/catalog) WITH 0 products in it.

Step 6: Copy /catalog and rename it whatever you like however many times you like (1 for each store)

Step 7: Open /catalog/install/oscommerce.sql and copy all of the

INSERT INTO configuration statements and paste them into your favorite text editor.

Step 8: Do a search and replace for "INSERT INTO configuration" and replace with "INSERT INTO store2_configuration" (or naming them something of value "chuckstools_configuration".

Step9: Update the osC sql db with the modified INSERT statments. Repeat Step 8 & 9 for each store (*making sure to change # or name for each store)

Step10: Go to admin -> catalog and assign categories & products to the stores you desire.

Step11: Enjoy.

hi hobbzilla ,

thank for this installation guide.

Step 5: Go to /admin -> catalog -> stores -> "Insert" (enter info -- at least a name) continue until you are finished for each store.

i have create 3 store "stroe1,2,3".

---Step 6: Copy /catalog and rename it whatever you like however many times you like (1 for each store)

===> it is not clear ,you mean copy and paste /catalog directory in the ./ 3 times (with diferent name).or what!!!!!

hi hobbzilla ,

thank for this installation guide.

i have create 3 store "stroe1,2,3".

---Step 6: Copy /catalog and rename it whatever you like however many times you like (1 for each store)

===> it is not clear ,you mean copy and paste /catalog directory in the ./ 3 times (with diferent name).or what!!!!!

copy catalog contents in each catalog forlder on each domain if you have more domains and you use catalog folders.

config domain 1 www.domain1.com/catalog/

config domain 2 www.domain2.com/catalog/

config domain 3 www.domain3.com/catalog/

Hi all!

MULTI-STORES CONTRIBUTION

Is it possible that customers, when they log into their accounts, to be able to see the history from all the stores they have purchased from?

I mean, if a client bought from Store1, and then he bought from Store2, when he logs into he's account from any of the stores, I would like him to see both orders (the order from store1 and the order from store2 together).

Greetings from Venezuela.