• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Multi-Stores Multiple Shops Support

hobbzilla

I have been able to setup this contrib successfully :

Store A is perfect working

When I enable Products for STORE B, the images are NOT displayed. It shows in the ADMIN but not the catalog.

is it something to with IMAGES PATH ?

----------

Has anyone tested STS with this ?

---------

Has anyone tried Lightbox, More pics with this ?

well each store has a config file that defines the image path.

Plus the image name comes from data base.

So You need to right click on the image(X) and chek the property.

Chek the property on admin side and see where its going wrong.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

Hi. This is a fantastic contribution - thanks.

I have one (fairly major) problem though and I can't seem to find the answer....

I am using the SPAW wysiwyg editor, and since installing the multi stores contrib, every time I try to add a new product the box to enter the description shows a "The page cannot be found" error. This also happens when trying to edit products that had been created before I installed multi stores.

Has anyone else come across this and can perhaps point me in the right direction?

Any help would be much appreciated.

TIA, Gary.

Hi. This is a fantastic contribution - thanks.

I have one (fairly major) problem though and I can't seem to find the answer....

I am using the SPAW wysiwyg editor, and since installing the multi stores contrib, every time I try to add a new product the box to enter the description shows a "The page cannot be found" error. This also happens when trying to edit products that had been created before I installed multi stores.

Has anyone else come across this and can perhaps point me in the right direction?

Any help would be much appreciated.

TIA, Gary.

I think I may have finally solved the problem myself, and I'm not sure it was actually due to the multi stores contrib - maybe due to SEO-G whic I installed just before it.

Basically, SPAW looks for empty.html to create it's wysiwyg box and that could not be found, even though it was where it should be (possibly could not be displayed because of the re-write rules in effect from the SEO-G contribution??). So I copied that file, renamed it empty.php, and edited the spaw_control.class.php file to look for my new file on the $buf line instead.

All now seems to work. Hope this may help someone else....

is anyone having issues with the paypal IPN? it works perfect on my main store but on our other stores. when someone pays with paypal and returns to complete the order, it does not create the order as paid and when it is supposed to show the order number on the success page it is blank. but yet IPN works perfectly on our main shop. this is something i really need help on and do not understand why it does not work.

In Multistore every store is considered as a different store.

So when the code gets executed it takes a notify url for IPN to be sent.

If that has not been modified its going to create problems.

Thanks,

Satish

$parameters['notify_url'] = tep_href_link('ext/modules/payment/paypal_ipn/ipn.php', '', 'SSL', false, false);

this means that You are not having ext folder or if ext folder is there the much needed ipn.php is not there.

Do chek this.

Satish

Hello,

I'm writing you because I'm hoping you might have an answer for me. I am new to osCommerce and though I have an osCommerce site, I do not know its file structure that well or PHP. I have designed an online shop that works with a hybrid model of drop-shipping vendors and direct shipping.

My challenge is to figure out how to keep the shipping costs low when you have a customer purchasing multiple products from multiple vendors. This would mean each product would carry a separate shipping charge and when added all together, the costs would be too high. The alternative is to add shipping into the price of each item and only charge for priority shipping when requested. However, this would not make me price competitive.

Please let me know if you know of a solution for this shipping issue. And, if there is anything in osCommece that can be adjusted to better accommodate these shipping challenges?

Thank you in advance for all your help.

Respectfully,

Demitry D.

osCommerce: made for programmers, ...because store owners do not want to be programmers.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&geo=US&q=oscommerce

Well there can be some additional algo that can be placed like.

After shipping has reached certain amount a discount is provide.

Similer to a table rate a discount table rate can be placed.This will apply discount.

As there are multiple vendors You can have MVS with some modification so that quote function will chek the discount table and apply discount.

Hope this makes sense.

Satish

While I was waiting for help to come, I continued searching for the problem and found it. I will post it here, because it should help anybody who is using the Multi Store contribution and run into the same problem. (getting an SQL syntax error 1064 when adding a new product in Specials)

Location: catalog/admin/includes/function/general.php line 209

The parenthesis ")" before "pd" should be AFTER "pd".

Original code (highlighted in red):

$products_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_price from (" . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " ) pd " . ($admin_allowed_stores[0] == '*' ? " " : " LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_STORES . " p2s ON p.products_id = p2s.products_id ") . "where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' " . ($admin_allowed_stores[0] == '*' ? " " : " and p2s.stores_id in(" . implode(',' , $admin_allowed_stores) . ") ") . "order by products_name");

Corrected code:

$products_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_price from (" . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd )" . ($admin_allowed_stores[0] == '*' ? " " : " LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_STORES . " p2s ON p.products_id = p2s.products_id ") . "where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' " . ($admin_allowed_stores[0] == '*' ? " " : " and p2s.stores_id in(" . implode(',' , $admin_allowed_stores) . ") ") . "order by products_name");

I hope this will help and prevent others, who like myself don't know SQL, to go to bed after 3:00 am for 2 nights! However, I must say I learned a lot reading all the posts in this forum and that allowed me to find the little bug. :thumbsup:

I had same sql error. I removed ) before "pd" --> Now Specials work fine.

$products_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd " . ($admin_allowed_stores[0] == '*' ? " " : " LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_STORES . " p2s ON p.products_id = p2s.products_id ") . "where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' " . ($admin_allowed_stores[0] == '*' ? " " : " and p2s.stores_id in(" . implode(',' , $admin_allowed_stores) . ") ") . "order by products_name");
while ($products = tep_db_fetch_array($products_query)) {
  if (!in_array($products['products_id'], $exclude)) {
	$select_string .= '<option value="' . $products['products_id'] . '">' . $products['products_name'] . ' (' . $currencies->format($products['products_price']) . ')</option>';

Hi guys, sorry for my english.

I plane to use this contrib for a project I'm working on. When I've tested it, I've seen that customers and orders are the same for all stores, and every administrators can see them even if they are just configured to manage one shop. I've search the forum to find a hack or a bug fix to that but the only thing I've found is :

it was in the works for future releases

or

As I see it right now the database uses one customer table and one order table for all stores. So an etra tabe (and extra page coding) would be needed to allow the program to sort them out by each store and only display that information. One of the advantages of one table for all stores is that customers can use the same sign in at all stores.

I had a look on the database and I think there's no need to create new tables and/or extra pages to hide customers and orders that are not concerned by a shop. The orders table as a order_stores_id raw that can be used to do so. If we could modify the mysql request in customers.php and orders.php to include that information, customers will be able to log in to all shops with the same email and pass and in the admin area, if they haven't order on a shop they won't be displayed.

I'll try to get that work but it will take a time because I must explore the code to find the right place and the right syntax to do it.

I hope everybody will understand me.

Bye.

Anyone happen to have multi-stores and Quantity Price Break successfully integrated?

They share too many same lines of code that I haven't been able to figure out how to put together.

So if you have it working I would really appreciate it if you would share the files.

I have moved on from oscommerce to magento and no longer monitoring this site.

Here comes a solution to hide customer for administrator of a shop where they haven't order. Near line 755 edit the code like that :

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['search']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['search'])) {
     $keywords = tep_db_input(tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['search']));
     $search = "and c.customers_lastname like '%" . $keywords . "%' or c.customers_firstname like '%" . $keywords . "%' or c.customers_email_address like '%" . $keywords . "%'"; 
   }

if ($admin_allowed_stores[0] == '*')
   		$sql_shop = "where 1=1 ";
   else
   		$sql_shop = "where c.customers_id IN (SELECT DISTINCT customers_id FROM " . TABLE_ORDERS . " WHERE orders_stores_id IN (" . implode(',' , $admin_allowed_stores) . ")) ";

$customers_query_raw = "select c.customers_id, c.customers_lastname, c.customers_firstname, c.customers_email_address, a.entry_country_id, cg.customers_groups_name from (" . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " c inner join " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_GROUPS . " cg on c.customers_groups_id = cg.customers_groups_id) left join " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " a on c.customers_id = a.customers_id and c.customers_default_address_id = a.address_book_id " . $sql_shop . $search . " order by c.customers_lastname, c.customers_firstname"; //rmh M-S_pricing

I'me now looking for solving the orders list display bug. It seem's that the request is wrong :

$orders_query_raw = "select distinct o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total, st.stores_name from (" . TABLE_ORDERS . " o left join " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), " . TABLE_STORES . " st, " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " s )" . ($admin_allowed_stores[0] == '*' ? " " : " inner join " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " op on (o.orders_id = op.orders_id) ") . "where o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and ot.class = 'ot_total' and o.orders_stores_id = st.stores_id " . ($admin_allowed_stores[0] == '*' ? " " : "  and ( (o.orders_stores_id in(" . implode(',' , $admin_allowed_stores) . ")) OR (op.products_distributors_id = '" . tep_get_distributor_id($login_id) . "') ) ") . "group by o.orders_id order by o.orders_id DESC";

I think modifying the JOIN, it will display only orders from shops that administrator can administrate.

See you later.

okay, after several hours of digging through 62 pages.

i have a sounding like simple problem.

all is setup and i have been testing.

two shops have been setup and when i tick the two boxes in the Products to Store bit, it shows up in both stores.

when i tick one box it still shows up in both shops.

where did i go wrong , i have the feeling im missed something somewhere.

can anybody help me out here ?

do i need to hardcode anything to point to

Stores Config Table: configuration and configuration1 ?

gr,

Rip

okay i need help on this one.

i want to make a customer group that has one product for 2.00 the roginal price is 20. the product is also on special to reg customers at 10.00. but when i log in as the whole sale account, i see the price schedules price crossed out and the specials price as active. how can i get this to work where the price schdules is active?

basically i want the price schdules to override the sepcials price to my wholesale customers.

i want to make a customer group that has one product for 2.00 the roginal price is 20. the product is also on special to reg customers at 10.00. but when i log in as the whole sale account, i see the price schedules price crossed out and the specials price as active. how can i get this to work where the price schdules is active?

basically i want the price schdules to override the sepcials price to my wholesale customers.

that doesnt solve my problem

i want to make a customer group that has one product for 2.00 the original price is 20. the product is also on special to reg customers at 10.00. but when i log in as the whole sale account, i see the price schedules price crossed out and the specials price as active. how can i get this to work where the price schedules is active?

basically i want the price schedules to override the specials price to my wholesale customers.

A little more info i found out by playing around. if you set the product that is on special with a quantity discount of more then 1 then the price schedule discount works. how do i get it to work with just a qty of 1?

After installing this contribution and logging into the administration system, I received the following error:

Warning: main(includes/languages/english/) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/doccafe/store/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 195

A quick look at admin/includes/application_top.php turned up the following line of code causing the issue:

$current_page = basename($PHP_SELF);

Since it does not appear to be set properly, I replaced it with the $_SERVER[] variant. To do this, replace this line with the following:

$current_page = basename($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']);

And now my languages work fine in the admin system.

But, I still show some missing constants though. For example, I see the following underneath "Configuration" on the lefthand side of the admin system:

BOX_CONFIGURATION_ADMINISTRATORS

I opened up admin/includes/languages/english.php and, sure enough, it's not there. So, I added this line:

define('BOX_CONFIGURATION_ADMINISTRATORS', 'Administrators');

Right below this line:

define('BOX_HEADING_CONFIGURATION', 'Configuration');

I realize there's a link at the bottom for "Administrators" as well, but it was easier to add the constant than to go in and remove the link.

I'm just now getting to Step #5 of the installation process after fixing these two issues.

Which leads me to my third problem so far; when I select "Store 2" from the drop down in the administration system (trying to set the WS/FS settings for each store as denoted in Step #5 of the installation instructions), it goes right back to the "Default" store configuration options, so I can't change any settings for my second store.

I'll post back if/when I figure out what's going on there but if I keep hitting all of these bugs, I may just abandon ship and deal with separate installations for each customer right now. If it takes me 20 hours to patch/fix the system, I'm not really going to save anything by deploying this contribution. :(

umm i would not think it would because im asking about my own problem? in your second store, did you change the database.php configuration table to the config table name of your second store?

my second configuration is called configuration1.

database_tables.php

i got this,

define('TABLE_CONFIGURATION', 'configuration');

do i change it to

define('TABLE_CONFIGURATION', 'configuration1');

or

define('TABLE_CONFIGURATION1', 'configuration');

?

thanks,

A little more info i found out by playing around. if you set the product that is on special with a quantity discount of more then 1 then the price schedule discount works. how do i get it to work with just a qty of 1?

it sounds like your quantity discount is messing up your specials discount.

check it by set quantity discount to 0

it sounds like your quantity discount is messing up your specials discount.

check it by set quantity discount to 0

Hi everybody i find this contributio really samrt and great to work with but here is my question

How can i install this contribution without changing my templete.....

my second configuration is called configuration1.

database_tables.php

i got this,

define('TABLE_CONFIGURATION', 'configuration');

do i change it to

define('TABLE_CONFIGURATION', 'configuration1');

or

define('TABLE_CONFIGURATION1', 'configuration');

?

thanks,

you need ot change it too define('TABLE_CONFIGURATION', 'configuration1'); for your second store