• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Multi-Stores Multiple Shops Support

hobbzilla

Hello,

Ok the steps that I took:

installed v1.8 updated it to v1.9.

in admin I set aan special item with a discount of 10%.

Then I made 2 customer groups 1 with a discount of 20% (named reseller) and 1 with no discount (named klant dutch for customer).

I made 2 customers 1 with the status reseller and 1 with klant.

I logged in with the klant account and everything works perfect.

Then I logout and login as reseller account and the normal products in the categories.

Then I went to the specials and I saw that the specials where not 10% but 30% discount.

This only happens by the reseller account.

I hoop that I informed you well enough.

greets

PATCH uploaded

Please try the price patch just uploaded:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1730

Here is a patch diff output:

/catalog/includes/classes/price_schedule.php

87,93c87,89
<	 if (!tep_not_null($customer_group_id)) {
<	   $customer_group_id = VISITOR_PRICING_GROUP;
<	   $check_group_query = tep_db_query("select customers_groups_type, customers_groups_discount from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_GROUPS . " where customers_groups_id = '" . (int)$customer_group_id . "'");
<	   $check_group = tep_db_fetch_array($check_group_query);
<	   $customer_group_type = $check_group['customers_groups_type'];
<	   $customer_group_discount = $check_group['customers_groups_discount'];
<	 }
---
> 
>	 if (!tep_not_null($customer_group_id)) $customer_group_id = VISITOR_PRICING_GROUP;
> 
105,107c101,103
<		  $this->thePrice = $prices['products_price'] * (100 - $customer_group_discount)/100;
<		  $this->specialPrice = $prices['specials_new_products_price'];
<		  if ($this->thePrice < $this->specialPrice) $this->specialPrice = "";
---
>		  $customer_group_discount < 0 ? $this->thePrice = $prices['products_price'] * (100 - $customer_group_discount)/100 : $this->thePrice = $prices['products_price'];
>		  $customer_group_discount < 0 ? $this->specialPrice = $prices['specials_new_products_price'] : $this->specialPrice = $this->thePrice * (100 - $customer_group_discount)/100;
>		  if ($prices['specials_new_products_price'] < $this->specialPrice) $this->specialPrice = $prices['specials_new_products_price'];
187,188c183
<	   $qty = 0;
<	   return $qty;
---
>	   $qty = 1;

and catalog/specials.php

81,82d80
<	   $pf->parse($specials); //rmh M-S_pricing
<	   $new_price = $pf->getPriceStringShort(); //rmh M-S_pricing
85c83
<	   echo '			<td align="center" width="33%" class="smallText"><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $specials['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $specials['products_image'], $specials['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a><br><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $specials['products_id']) . '">' . $specials['products_name'] . '</a><br>' . $new_price . '</span></td>' . "\n"; //rmh M-S_pricing
---
>	   echo '			<td align="center" width="33%" class="smallText"><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $specials['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $specials['products_image'], $specials['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a><br><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $specials['products_id']) . '">' . $specials['products_name'] . '</a><br><s>' . $currencies->display_price($specials['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($specials['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s><br><span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($specials['specials_new_products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($specials['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span></td>' . "\n";

Hi there,

I have a general question about this :)

I already have a heavily modded store which I would like to install this on, but before I enbark on this mammoth task I wondered if anyone had any advice for me?

Has any successfully installed this on a heavily modded store? and are there any contributions that you have found that itdefinately won't work with?

Thanks

Dave

Hi there,

I have a general question about this :)

I already have a heavily modded store which I would like to install this on, but before I enbark on this mammoth task I wondered if anyone had any advice for me?

Has any successfully installed this on a heavily modded store? and are there any contributions that you have found that itdefinately won't work with?

Thanks

Dave

I have done this. It wasn't easy -- and I am the developer of M-S. I noted this in the installation instructions it is for the "clinically insane." Seriously, it can be done -- it will take you over a week to perform on a very heavily modified shop. Personally, I would suggest that you work your way up from M-S as the foundation and apply the modifications that you have already integrated one at a time and making them M-S compatible if it is needed... M-S is unfortunately too large and touches too many files to keep track of easily. I can assure you that you will need to revert to a backup before you are done with this task. Really makes you wish the code was more modular and allowed for add-ons instead of core hacks.

Good luck and please report back with any issues you have. As far as the contributions that definately won't work.. I haven't come across one that I couldn't modify to make work. M-S is really simplistic in it's approach. There is just SOOO much to update and keep track of.

Does anyone have SPPC installed with Multi Stores? I am trying to integrate Seperate Pricing per Customer into my Multi Stores and am having issues. I don't know how to modify the statements to includes the "stores".

Specifically, my issues so far are on:

index.php - clicking on any category, I get

1054 - Unknown column 's.stores_id' in 'on clause'

advanced_search_result.php

1066 - Not unique table/alias: 'pd'

shopping_cart.php

1109 - Unknown table 's' in where clause

Can anyone assist?

Thanks,

Joanne

Hi out there,

installed the mutistore contrib, everything worked, but percentage by groups. If i put -10 into the percentage bos, everything is fine and the price ist rising. But that is not what i want. If i put 10 in to the box, the price should be 10% off, but that dont works, why? is there anyone, who had the same problem?

found it by myself,

in price_schedule.php, line 101 and line 102

put a > in the code

before:

$customer_group_discount < 0 ? $this->thePrice = $prices['products_price'] * (100 - $customer_group_discount)/100 : $this->thePrice = $prices['products_price'];
	 $customer_group_discount < 0 ? $this->specialPrice = $prices['specials_new_products_price'] : $this->specialPrice = $this->thePrice * (100 - $customer_group_discount)/100;

after:

$customer_group_discount <> 0 ? $this->thePrice = $prices['products_price'] * (100 - $customer_group_discount)/100 : $this->thePrice = $prices['products_price'];
	 $customer_group_discount <> 0 ? $this->specialPrice = $prices['specials_new_products_price'] : $this->specialPrice = $this->thePrice * (100 - $customer_group_discount)/100;

please affirm, if you feel, it is right.

Hi! First of all - awesome awesome contribution! I found your instructions to be very helpful and it was really easy to install (and I'm a php beginner).

I'm hoping to use this contribution to set up a store for a glass artist collective. What I'd like to do is have each member be able to modify/add products to/etc their own store (which seems to be working great), and then have a base store that pulls in the products from each individual member.

All of the types of products for each member are the same (glass pendants, glass earrings, etc), but obviously each member's individual products within that category are completely unique.

I'd like the base store to grab all of the products from, e.g., the "pendant" category in all of the different members stores. Can I do that with this contribution?

Thank you for your help and thank you again for a great contribution!

:)

-Lis

Is there anyone out there who found a solution for the shared cart.. I know many have requested for this.. but still no one found it..?? I saw somewhere it's something with customers_basket_stores_id in classes/shopping_cart.php ..

I hope someone could help me out.. because I really like this contrib.. but also really need a shared cart...

I have set up a brand new shop - totally vanilla (no changes from the initial install). I checked the store and ran it a few times and all was ok. I had a quick run through admina nd all seemed ok there.

I have then overlaid the MUlti store changes, and made the SQL changes. Everything has been double checked and I have repeated this twice.

Now when I go into admin I am getting the following errors ...

Warning: session_start(): open(SESSION_WRITE_DIRECTORY/sess_c6d6434d352881d964e5bfd9d3793d63, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/wwwthew/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/wwwthew/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php:67) in /home/wwwthew/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/wwwthew/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php:67) in /home/wwwthew/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/wwwthew/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php:67) in /home/wwwthew/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/administrators.php on line 66

I think its just one error really and possibly relating to the SESSION_WRITE_DIRECTORY definition. There is a similar support thread at http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...WRITE_DIRECTORY (see the bottom half). Unfortunately I cant quite grasp how to use it to correct my problem. Anyone got any help they can give?

Many Thanks,

Mark.

I have STS installed but haven't been able to fully test everything yet, but it should be fine since each store has its own catalog files.

Cheers,

Stephanie :)

HI Stephanie,

It's been quite sometimes since your implementation of both MS and STS. I'm wondering how does it working along? I've stucked somewhere at the configuration stage and have been looking around in the forum for sometimes for the answer, but there is no luck.

I've installed a MS in a clean OSC and which is looking fine. I've then installed the STS. However, I've been stucked in the admin configuration of the STS, as there is nothing to show up when I clicked on the "Install" button whichever store I've setup and chose.

Do I miss something? Pls. advise.

Hi hobbzilla,

I would like to use the All Products contribution to work with multi-shop, but I can't seem to figure out how to change this line for allprods.php

All Products v3.0 MS 2.2 with Images

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1501

Need to change this line:

$listing_sql = "select p.products_id, p.products_model, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, p.products_date_added, m.manufacturers_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id $where order by pd.products_name";

I tried to change to this, but it only shows the special products:

$listing_sql = "select p.products_id, p.products_model, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, p.products_date_added, m.manufacturers_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_STORES . " p2s left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id and p.products_id = p2s.products_id and p2s.stores_id = '" . STORES_ID . "' and s.stores_id = '" . STORES_ID . "' and pd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id $where order by pd.products_name";

Thanks!

Angela

Hi hobbzilla,

I would like to use the All Products contribution to work with multi-shop, but I can't seem to figure out how to change this line for allprods.php

All Products v3.0 MS 2.2 with Images

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1501

Need to change this line:

$listing_sql = "select p.products_id, p.products_model, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, p.products_date_added, m.manufacturers_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id $where order by pd.products_name";

I tried to change to this, but it only shows the special products:

$listing_sql = "select p.products_id, p.products_model, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, p.products_date_added, m.manufacturers_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_STORES . " p2s left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id and p.products_id = p2s.products_id and p2s.stores_id = '" . STORES_ID . "' and s.stores_id = '" . STORES_ID . "' and pd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id $where order by pd.products_name";

Thanks!

Angela

Never mind... changed to this and it worked...

$listing_sql = "select p.products_id, p.products_model, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, p.products_date_added, m.manufacturers_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id and s.stores_id = '" . STORES_ID . "', " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c INNER JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_STORES . " p2s ON p.products_id = p2s.products_id where p2s.stores_id = '" . STORES_ID . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id order by pd.products_name";

For those of you who are having issues accessing the administration after entering the admin/admin username & password, does the page just immediately reload itself? Did you ever get in? or does it do it straight out after an over-write-and-run?

hobbzilla:

I did look thru all the posts but I did not see a resolution for this.

Fresh OSC install and fresh install of multi-stores 1.9

I do in with admin/admin and the login.php just cycles thru

I attempted to add another login via phpmyadmin and changing the admin password the same way

any suggestions?

Hi,

I want to ask you...how to make osc to be only a catalogue.

I use MS and everyting is fine but I want to make Main (default) store to be only a catalogue, in Main store to be displayed all products from store2 and store3 and if one customer click on product info in Main store to redirect them to this ptoduct info in store2.

Example:

1.JPG

Main Store will use itself only as a catalog, and buying products will be possible only in Store2 and Store3. I think this can be done if shoping cart, buy option are disable in Main Store and URL whit products info must be redesign to products_id from stores_id or somethink like that. This is my idea but I can`t do it :(

Edited by netbull

I Need Money

Have just installed this contribution and it has worked wonderfully well for me. Just thought that the installation instructions were a bit vague (or that I was a complete goof). I have documented the steps I followed and thought of sharing it. Here they go:

MULTISTORE CONFIGURATION

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Start with a clean install of the OSCommerce package:

1) Copy all files from the multistores package to the relevant location in the OSCommerce folder, overwriting existing files in OSCommerce.

2) Copy the admin to root OSCommerce folder (instead of inside the catalog folder).

3) Modify the configure.php in admin folder to reflect the change in path.

4) Make a copy of the catalog folder with a new name, this will serve as the catalog of the new store.

5) Modify the configure.php in new catalog's folder to use the new catalog folder path.

6) Using Stores link in admin, add new store with its configuration table name say 'configuration_new' (this table will be created in the database).

7) In new store's catalog folder/includes/database_tables.php line "define('TABLE_CONFIGURATION','configuration');" change the name to the new stores configuration table 'configuration_new'.

8) Assign Languages to the new store (Localization/Languages).

9) In table 'configuration' (for default store) and 'configuration_new', add new rows with configuration_key 'store_id' and its value which reflects the relevant store_id taken from table 'Stores".

10) Add '//' (comment out) the lines as mentioned in the 'install' file of multistores package.

Hope this helps...

Hi Fahad,

Thank you for your steps, this is very helpful. However, I have problems in configure the point 9 above.

You said " In table 'configuration' (for default store) and 'configuration_new', I suppose you are talking about these 'configuration'(default) and 'configuration_new' in the database table. I use phpmyadmin, and I found the them in database table and for example, if I click in the 'configuration', below show up:

configuration_id int(11) false auto_increment

configuration_title varchar(64) latin1_general_ci false

configuration_key varchar(64) latin1_general_ci false

configuration_value varchar(255) latin1_general_ci false

configuration_description varchar(255) latin1_general_ci false

configuration_group_id int(11) false

sort_order int(5) true NULL

last_modified datetime true NULL

date_added datetime false

use_function varchar(255) latin1_general_ci false NULL

set_function varchar(255) latin1_general_ci true NULL

And then you mentioned that I need to " add new rows with configuration_key 'store_id' and its value which reflects the relevant store_id taken from table 'Stores" ", I'm not sure that how can I do that in phpmyadmin. Could you pls. advise.

I can't seem to figure this out:

While in the Administration area logged in as ADMIN, at the very top of the page in the pink shaded area I get this message:

Error: Catalog images directory does not exist: DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES

In the body of the page, I get this error:

1054 - Unknown column 'c.distributors_id' in 'field list'

select distinct c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id, c.sort_order, c.date_added, c.last_modified, c.distributors_id from categories c, categories_description cd where c.parent_id = '0' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '1' group by c.categories_id order by c.sort_order, cd.categories_name

[TEP STOP]

Anyone know what this errors are stemming from? What I can do to fix it?

All of my Headings in my site have also changed....I'm about 50% done in changing them all back manually, any suggestions on that also?

Edited by fjurado1204

I can't seem to figure this out:

While in the Administration area logged in as ADMIN, at the very top of the page in the pink shaded area I get this message:

Error: Catalog images directory does not exist: DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES

In the body of the page, I get this error:

select distinct c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id, c.sort_order, c.date_added, c.last_modified, c.distributors_id from categories c, categories_description cd where c.parent_id = '0' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '1' group by c.categories_id order by c.sort_order, cd.categories_name

[TEP STOP]

Anyone know what this errors are stemming from? What I can do to fix it?

All of my Headings in my site have also changed....I'm about 50% done in changing them all back manually, any suggestions on that also?

check includes/configure.php

I Need Money

Hey Netbull,

Thanks, I checked the configure.php file and i had remarked something out unintentionally, I fixed the ERROR CATALOG IMAGES DIRECTORY DOES NOT EXIST: DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES in the pink shaded area has gone away.

I am still receiving the rest of the result:

[TEP STOP]

Edited by fjurado1204

Hi,

I am running PHP5 and mysql3.23, seeing this error when I click into any product on any store:

1064 - syntax error near '((products p left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_i' at line 1

select pd.products_name, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_qty_blocks, p.products_tax_class_id, p.distributors_id, IF(s.status = '1' AND s.stores_id = '2', s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status = '1' AND s.stores_id = '2', s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from products_to_categories p2c, ((products p left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, products_description pd) left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id and s.stores_id = '2') INNER JOIN products_to_stores p2s ON p.products_id = p2s.products_id where p2s.stores_id = '2' AND p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '8' and pd.products_id = '8' and pd.language_id = '1'

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Aengus

Hi,

I am running PHP5 and mysql3.23, seeing this error when I click into any product on any store:

1064 - syntax error near '((products p left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_i' at line 1

select pd.products_name, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_qty_blocks, p.products_tax_class_id, p.distributors_id, IF(s.status = '1' AND s.stores_id = '2', s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status = '1' AND s.stores_id = '2', s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from products_to_categories p2c, ((products p left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, products_description pd) left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id and s.stores_id = '2') INNER JOIN products_to_stores p2s ON p.products_id = p2s.products_id where p2s.stores_id = '2' AND p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '8' and pd.products_id = '8' and pd.language_id = '1'

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Aengus

do you import DB corectly ?

I Need Money

Hey Netbull,

Thanks, I checked the configure.php file and i had remarked something out unintentionally, I fixed the ERROR CATALOG IMAGES DIRECTORY DOES NOT EXIST: DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES in the pink shaded area has gone away.

I am still receiving the rest of the result:

[TEP STOP]

import MS DB again. I think that will fix the problem (but i`m only think, i`m not sure)

I Need Money