• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Article Manager v1.0

RobAnderson

• 2 months later...

Can I quickly ask what software you are using for this lovely blog website? I really like the layout and everything.

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I find solution for the memory exhaust problem.

Just change the id's the following 2 tables to 1.

1. In the topics table "topics_id" to "1" and parent_id to "1"

2. In the "topics_decrition" table "topics_id" to "1"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello,

Thanks for the add on, it is working fine so far, except that i have these error when i click insert or update at the admin panel..

Warning: require_once(includes/functions/header_tags.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/17/8283017/html/shop/catalog/admin/articles.php on line 317

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/functions/header_tags.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/17/8283017/html/shop/catalog/admin/articles.php on line 317

and also,

Clicking on the all articles (in the box), gives me

Fatal error: Call to undefined function clean_html_comments() in /home/content/17/8283017/html/shop/catalog/includes/modules/article_listing.php on line 67

When i click on the specific article,

1146 - Table 'oxy1124712420737.TABLE_HEADERTAGS' doesn't exist

select page_name, page_title from TABLE_HEADERTAGS where page_name like 'article_info.php?articles_id=1' and language_id = '1' LIMIT 1

[TEP STOP]

Regards,

Edited by Comesticage

If you install the version of Article Manager that starts with 1_57, then you have to have Header Tags SEO installed. If you don't want to use Header Tags SEO, then one of the other versions of Article Manager will work, though they have not been supported in some time and you will lose a lot of improvements. The errors you see are because you don't have Header Tags SEO installed. The correct link is Header Tags SEO.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone. Thanks to all who have helped with this great contrib!

I've installed it, and just have a few issues. My site is built off a 'theme', so might differ from stock somewhat. The issues I have are as follows:

First, this piece of code is showing:

p><p>Second, articles aren

http://i.imgur.com/8dRIUq7.jpg[/img]

Any ideas where to look for the problem?

Thanks a lot!

Edit: not quite sure what's going on with my IMG tags??

http://i.imgur.com/bPSm9qe.jpg' alt='bPSm9qe.jpg'>

Edited by ABG_Building

I really don't know what happened there. I'll try again because it won't let me edit the post.

Code Showing:

http://i.imgur.com/bPSm9qe.jpg[/img]

Article Box issue:

http://i.imgur.com/8dRIUq7.jpg[/img]

Edit: stuff it, the forum for some reason won't let me post images. You'll just have to click it yourself.

Edited by ABG_Building

I don't understand your question but the first image shows a definition from this addon is missing. You need to go back through the instructions.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Thanks Jack, for the first image I had forgotten to put the definitions in the english.php file.

I'm still not sure why the articles box is empty though. I'll keep investigating.

Thanks Jack, for the first image I had forgotten to put the definitions in the english.php file.

I'm still not sure why the articles box is empty though. I'll keep investigating.

Just updating because I hate looking through the forums and seeing issues without knowing how people fixed them!

I looked through all my code and it was correct, so I decided to re-import the .sql. This fixed all my problems, so I assume it must have been a corrupted database.