• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Recover Cart Sales

First off, great mod.  :)  Love the simplicity of it all, works perfectly.  One of the few mods I have installed that didn't require that I edit the code to get it to work.

Now this will seem like a stupid question (worthy of a 'who cares?!' response I suppose) but anyway ...

Can someone give me a hand in fixing the HTML for the recover_cart_sales.php so that the heading hits the top bar like everything else?  It's got an extra 2 rows (1 of them split into 2 columns) above the "Recover Cart Sales" heading that shouldn't be there.  Extremely minor I know, but I'm an anal perfectionist.  lol

You want to be kidding Pal! We have better things to fix than two lines of gaps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unreal!

However, I can reproduce the tripling of the attributes! Annoying!

Edited by alfaowner

You want to be kidding Pal! We have better things to fix than two lines of gaps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unreal!

However, I can reproduce the tripling of the attributes! Annoying!

I'll take that mean that you couldn't figure it out. ;)

Well, will leave it for now, can always rebuild the page if I'm so inclined later. :)

I've installed version 1.4, and it appears to be working... except I don't get any data in my db, and the report shows zero, even though I did go in with an account add stuff to the shopping cart, logged in, and then never finished the order.

I do have the user tracking contributin installed, and it showed my clicks as follows:

15:22:56:  Select Payment Method  /catalog/catalog/checkout_payment.php

15:22:50:  Delivery Information  /catalog/catalog/checkout_shipping.php

15:22:28:  You have 3 checkout options. Please select your preferred metho  /catalog/catalog/login.php

15:22:11:  Your Shopping Cart  /catalog/catalog/shopping_cart.php

15:22:06:  Biscuit Joiner  /catalog/catalog/product_info.php?produc

ts_id=44

15:22:01:  VARNCO Home  /catalog/catalog/default.php

And does show in user tracking, that I had stuff in my shopping cart:

User Shopping Cart 

Fred Wallace, 96d5c8c6a90b1573bea2bfeb8509a8da, [delete session], [view session] 1 x Biscuit Joiner

Subtotal $27.95

Any ideas why that isn't being written to my DB? I looked using myphp admin, and the tables were empty...

Okay, I read the posts on this particular forum for the 26 pages, and here's what I've found as to why I couldn't get this to work. The readme file needs to be updated and corrected to reflect these instruction changes that are needed:

1) There's an error in the instructions for MS1 1 users in step 4b, which reads as follows:

4b) **FOR MS1 ONLY GOTO STEP 6**

Edit /catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php and add:

define('FILENAME_RECOVER_CART_SALES', 'recover_cart_sales.php');

define('FILENAME_STATS_RECOVER_CART_SALES', 'stats_recover_cart_sales.php');

define('FILENAME_CATALOG_LOGIN', 'login.php');

define('TABLE_SCART', 'scart');

The following from the 4b) instructions above is incorrect:

('FILENAME_STATS_RECOVER_CART_SALES', 'stats_recover_cart_sales.php');

It should read as follows:

('FILENAME_REPORT_RECOVER_CART_SALES', 'stats_recover_cart_sales.php');

2) There a second error in the instructions for MS1 users. This ENTIRE step is missing, which results in the "tool" menu item for recover carts to be missing:

7) Edit /catalog/admin/includes/boxes/tools.php and add someplace

between the first and last line of the "$contents[] = array('text'  =>" line:

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_RECOVER_CART_SALES, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_TOOLS_RECOVER_CART . '</a><br>' .

And, if I understand the whole contribution correctly, you go to the TOOL section to see the unsold carts, and you go to the REPORTS section to see what carts have been sold?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for this contribution :)

I make few changes

-Fixed installation instructions for MS1

-Removed a duplicated and not necessary file present in the zip

-Added french language

hope it helps

and sorry for varnco, I didn't see his post before for the changes instructions for MS1 :unsure:

I also found a file in a bad directory files_to_install/admin/includes/recover_cart_sales.php v1.4. I replaced the file files_to_install/admin/recover_cart_sales.php v1.36 whith it

In the readme.txt installation point 2: "Use the provided SQL file to import into your DB to create the required new DB table. You could has use the following SQL statement in your DB admin tool: CREATE TABLE `scart` (`scartid` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,`customers_id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL ,`dateadded` VARCHAR( 8 ) NOT NULL ,PRIMARY KEY ( `scartid` ));"

What does it mean? How to modify SQL file and DB? Does DB stand for database? :huh:

'DB' is the MySQL database where your shop information and settings are stored. The database is created by the osCommerce installer when you install osC.

The 'SQL' statement provided in the contribution adds extra information to the database that the contribution needs so it can keep track of customers and their carts. You would need to use a database admin program such as phpMyAdmin (free -and usually already installed on the server by your host) to run the SQL statement.

I followed the instructions in the readme, but somewhere (probably in english.php) I must have done something wrong. Perhaps a space where it shouldn't be or something like that, but now my website has gone crazy and I don't know how to fix it. I would really appreciate any help you could possibly give me and I will do anything I can to help you help me.

See for yourself...

http://www.candlenexus.com

Here is the code of the english.php file...

<?php/*  $Id: english.php,v 1.114 2003/07/09 18:13:39 dgw_ Exp $  osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions  http://www.oscommerce.com  Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce  Released under the GNU General Public License*/// look in your $PATH_LOCALE/locale directory for available locales// or type locale -a on the server.// Examples:// on RedHat try 'en_US'// on FreeBSD try 'en_US.ISO_8859-1'// on Windows try 'en', or 'English'@setlocale(LC_TIME, 'en_US.ISO_8859-1');define('BOX_SHOPPING_CART_FREE_SHIPPING', 'Add %s to your order and receive FREE shipping!');define('DATE_FORMAT_SHORT', '%m/%d/%Y');  // this is used for strftime()define('DATE_FORMAT_LONG', '%A %d %B, %Y'); // this is used for strftime()define('DATE_FORMAT', 'm/d/Y'); // this is used for date()define('DATE_TIME_FORMAT', DATE_FORMAT_SHORT . ' %H:%M:%S');define('BOX_REPORTS_RECOVER_CART_SALES', 'Recover Carts');define('BOX_TOOLS_RECOVER_CART', 'Recover Carts');////// Return date in raw format// $date should be in format mm/dd/yyyy// raw date is in format YYYYMMDD, or DDMMYYYYfunction tep_date_raw($date, $reverse = false) {  if ($reverse) {    return substr($date, 3, 2) . substr($date, 0, 2) . substr($date, 6, 4);  } else {    return substr($date, 6, 4) . substr($date, 0, 2) . substr($date, 3, 2);  }}// if USE_DEFAULT_LANGUAGE_CURRENCY is true, use the following currency, instead of the applications default currency (used when changing language)define('LANGUAGE_CURRENCY', 'USD');// Global entries for the <html> tagdefine('HTML_PARAMS','dir="LTR" lang="en"');// charset for web pages and emailsdefine('CHARSET', 'iso-8859-1');// page titledefine('TITLE', 'osCommerce');// header text in includes/header.phpdefine('HEADER_TITLE_CREATE_ACCOUNT', 'Create an Account');define('HEADER_TITLE_MY_ACCOUNT', 'My Account');define('HEADER_TITLE_CART_CONTENTS', 'Cart Contents');define('HEADER_TITLE_CHECKOUT', 'Checkout');define('HEADER_TITLE_TOP', 'Top');define('HEADER_TITLE_CATALOG', 'Catalog');define('HEADER_TITLE_LOGOFF', 'Log Off');define('HEADER_TITLE_LOGIN', 'Log In');// footer text in includes/footer.phpdefine('FOOTER_TEXT_REQUESTS_SINCE', 'requests since');// text for genderdefine('MALE', 'Male');define('FEMALE', 'Female');define('MALE_ADDRESS', 'Mr.');define('FEMALE_ADDRESS', 'Ms.');// text for date of birth exampledefine('DOB_FORMAT_STRING', 'mm/dd/yyyy');// categories box text in includes/boxes/categories.phpdefine('BOX_HEADING_CATEGORIES', 'Categories');// manufacturers box text in includes/boxes/manufacturers.phpdefine('BOX_HEADING_MANUFACTURERS', 'Manufacturers');// whats_new box text in includes/boxes/whats_new.phpdefine('BOX_HEADING_WHATS_NEW', 'What's New?');// quick_find box text in includes/boxes/quick_find.phpdefine('BOX_HEADING_SEARCH', 'Quick Find');define('BOX_SEARCH_TEXT', 'Use keywords to find the product you are looking for.');define('BOX_SEARCH_ADVANCED_SEARCH', 'Advanced Search');// specials box text in includes/boxes/specials.phpdefine('BOX_HEADING_SPECIALS', 'Specials');// reviews box text in includes/boxes/reviews.phpdefine('BOX_HEADING_REVIEWS', 'Reviews');define('BOX_REVIEWS_WRITE_REVIEW', 'Write a review on this product!');define('BOX_REVIEWS_NO_REVIEWS', 'There are currently no product reviews');define('BOX_REVIEWS_TEXT_OF_5_STARS', '%s of 5 Stars!');define('BOX_HEADING_PAGES', 'Information');// shopping_cart box text in includes/boxes/shopping_cart.phpdefine('BOX_HEADING_SHOPPING_CART', 'Shopping Cart');define('BOX_SHOPPING_CART_EMPTY', '0 items');// order_history box text in includes/boxes/order_history.phpdefine('BOX_HEADING_CUSTOMER_ORDERS', 'Order History');// best_sellers box text in includes/boxes/best_sellers.phpdefine('BOX_HEADING_BESTSELLERS', 'Bestsellers');define('BOX_HEADING_BESTSELLERS_IN', 'Bestsellers in<br>  ');// notifications box text in includes/boxes/products_notifications.phpdefine('BOX_HEADING_NOTIFICATIONS', 'Notifications');define('BOX_NOTIFICATIONS_NOTIFY', 'Notify me of updates to <b>%s</b>');define('BOX_NOTIFICATIONS_NOTIFY_REMOVE', 'Do not notify me of updates to <b>%s</b>');// manufacturer box textdefine('BOX_HEADING_MANUFACTURER_INFO', 'Manufacturer Info');define('BOX_MANUFACTURER_INFO_HOMEPAGE', '%s Homepage');define('BOX_MANUFACTURER_INFO_OTHER_PRODUCTS', 'Other products');// languages box text in includes/boxes/languages.phpdefine('BOX_HEADING_LANGUAGES', 'Languages');// currencies box text in includes/boxes/currencies.phpdefine('BOX_HEADING_CURRENCIES', 'Currencies');// information box text in includes/boxes/information.phpdefine('BOX_HEADING_INFORMATION', 'Information');define('BOX_INFORMATION_PRIVACY', 'Privacy Notice');define('BOX_INFORMATION_CONDITIONS', 'Conditions of Use');define('BOX_INFORMATION_SHIPPING', 'Shipping & Returns');define('BOX_INFORMATION_CONTACT', 'Contact Us');// tell a friend box text in includes/boxes/tell_a_friend.phpdefine('BOX_HEADING_TELL_A_FRIEND', 'Tell A Friend');define('BOX_TELL_A_FRIEND_TEXT', 'Tell someone you know about this product.');// checkout procedure textdefine('CHECKOUT_BAR_DELIVERY', 'Delivery Information');define('CHECKOUT_BAR_PAYMENT', 'Payment Information');define('CHECKOUT_BAR_CONFIRMATION', 'Confirmation');define('CHECKOUT_BAR_FINISHED', 'Finished!');// pull down default textdefine('PULL_DOWN_DEFAULT', 'Please Select');define('TYPE_BELOW', 'Type Below');// javascript messagesdefine('JS_ERROR', 'Errors have occured during the process of your form.nnPlease make the following corrections:nn');define('JS_REVIEW_TEXT', '* The 'Review Text' must have at least ' . REVIEW_TEXT_MIN_LENGTH . ' characters.n');define('JS_REVIEW_RATING', '* You must rate the product for your review.n');define('JS_ERROR_NO_PAYMENT_MODULE_SELECTED', '* Please select a payment method for your order.n');define('JS_ERROR_SUBMITTED', 'This form has already been submitted. Please press Ok and wait for this process to be completed.');define('ERROR_NO_PAYMENT_MODULE_SELECTED', 'Please select a payment method for your order.');define('CATEGORY_COMPANY', 'Company Details');define('CATEGORY_PERSONAL', 'Your Personal Details');define('CATEGORY_ADDRESS', 'Your Address');define('CATEGORY_CONTACT', 'Your Contact Information');define('CATEGORY_OPTIONS', 'Options');define('CATEGORY_PASSWORD', 'Your Password');define('ENTRY_COMPANY', 'Company Name:');define('ENTRY_COMPANY_ERROR', '');define('ENTRY_COMPANY_TEXT', '');define('ENTRY_GENDER', 'Gender:');define('ENTRY_GENDER_ERROR', 'Please select your Gender.');define('ENTRY_GENDER_TEXT', '*');define('ENTRY_FIRST_NAME', 'First Name:');define('ENTRY_FIRST_NAME_ERROR', 'Your First Name must contain a minimum of ' . ENTRY_FIRST_NAME_MIN_LENGTH . ' characters.');define('ENTRY_FIRST_NAME_TEXT', '*');define('ENTRY_LAST_NAME', 'Last Name:');define('ENTRY_LAST_NAME_ERROR', 'Your Last Name must contain a minimum of ' . ENTRY_LAST_NAME_MIN_LENGTH . ' characters.');define('ENTRY_LAST_NAME_TEXT', '*');define('ENTRY_DATE_OF_BIRTH', 'Date of Birth:');define('ENTRY_DATE_OF_BIRTH_ERROR', 'Your Date of Birth must be in this format: MM/DD/YYYY (eg 05/21/1970)');define('ENTRY_DATE_OF_BIRTH_TEXT', '* (eg. 05/21/1970)');define('ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS', 'E-Mail Address:');define('ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_ERROR', 'Your E-Mail Address must contain a minimum of ' . ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_MIN_LENGTH . ' characters.');define('ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_CHECK_ERROR', 'Your E-Mail Address does not appear to be valid - please make any necessary corrections.');define('ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_ERROR_EXISTS', 'Your E-Mail Address already exists in our records - please log in with the e-mail address or create an account with a different address.');define('ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_TEXT', '*');define('ENTRY_STREET_ADDRESS', 'Street Address:');define('ENTRY_STREET_ADDRESS_ERROR', 'Your Street Address must contain a minimum of ' . ENTRY_STREET_ADDRESS_MIN_LENGTH . ' characters.');define('ENTRY_STREET_ADDRESS_TEXT', '*');define('ENTRY_SUBURB', 'Suburb:');define('ENTRY_SUBURB_ERROR', '');define('ENTRY_SUBURB_TEXT', '');define('ENTRY_POST_CODE', 'Post Code:');define('ENTRY_POST_CODE_ERROR', 'Your Post Code must contain a minimum of ' . ENTRY_POSTCODE_MIN_LENGTH . ' characters.');define('ENTRY_POST_CODE_TEXT', '*');define('ENTRY_CITY', 'City:');define('ENTRY_CITY_ERROR', 'Your City must contain a minimum of ' . ENTRY_CITY_MIN_LENGTH . ' characters.');define('ENTRY_CITY_TEXT', '*');define('ENTRY_STATE', 'State/Province:');define('ENTRY_STATE_ERROR', 'Your State must contain a minimum of ' . ENTRY_STATE_MIN_LENGTH . ' characters.');define('ENTRY_STATE_ERROR_SELECT', 'Please select a state from the States pull down menu.');define('ENTRY_STATE_TEXT', '*');define('ENTRY_COUNTRY', 'Country:');define('ENTRY_COUNTRY_ERROR', 'You must select a country from the Countries pull down menu.');define('ENTRY_COUNTRY_TEXT', '*');define('ENTRY_TELEPHONE_NUMBER', 'Telephone Number:');define('ENTRY_TELEPHONE_NUMBER_ERROR', 'Your Telephone Number must contain a minimum of ' . ENTRY_TELEPHONE_MIN_LENGTH . ' characters.');define('ENTRY_TELEPHONE_NUMBER_TEXT', '*');define('ENTRY_FAX_NUMBER', 'Fax Number:');define('ENTRY_FAX_NUMBER_ERROR', '');define('ENTRY_FAX_NUMBER_TEXT', '');define('ENTRY_NEWSLETTER', 'Newsletter:');define('ENTRY_NEWSLETTER_TEXT', '');define('ENTRY_NEWSLETTER_YES', 'Subscribed');define('ENTRY_NEWSLETTER_NO', 'Unsubscribed');define('ENTRY_NEWSLETTER_ERROR', '');define('ENTRY_PASSWORD', 'Password:');define('ENTRY_PASSWORD_ERROR', 'Your Password must contain a minimum of ' . ENTRY_PASSWORD_MIN_LENGTH . ' characters.');define('ENTRY_PASSWORD_ERROR_NOT_MATCHING', 'The Password Confirmation must match your Password.');define('ENTRY_PASSWORD_TEXT', '*');define('ENTRY_PASSWORD_CONFIRMATION', 'Password Confirmation:');define('ENTRY_PASSWORD_CONFIRMATION_TEXT', '*');define('ENTRY_PASSWORD_CURRENT', 'Current Password:');define('ENTRY_PASSWORD_CURRENT_TEXT', '*');define('ENTRY_PASSWORD_CURRENT_ERROR', 'Your Password must contain a minimum of ' . ENTRY_PASSWORD_MIN_LENGTH . ' characters.');define('ENTRY_PASSWORD_NEW', 'New Password:');define('ENTRY_PASSWORD_NEW_TEXT', '*');define('ENTRY_PASSWORD_NEW_ERROR', 'Your new Password must contain a minimum of ' . ENTRY_PASSWORD_MIN_LENGTH . ' characters.');define('ENTRY_PASSWORD_NEW_ERROR_NOT_MATCHING', 'The Password Confirmation must match your new Password.');define('PASSWORD_HIDDEN', '--HIDDEN--');define('FORM_REQUIRED_INFORMATION', '* Required information');// constants for use in tep_prev_next_display functiondefine('TEXT_RESULT_PAGE', 'Result Pages:');define('TEXT_DISPLAY_NUMBER_OF_PRODUCTS', 'Displaying <b>%d</b> to <b>%d</b> (of <b>%d</b> products)');define('TEXT_DISPLAY_NUMBER_OF_ORDERS', 'Displaying <b>%d</b> to <b>%d</b> (of <b>%d</b> orders)');define('TEXT_DISPLAY_NUMBER_OF_REVIEWS', 'Displaying <b>%d</b> to <b>%d</b> (of <b>%d</b> reviews)');define('TEXT_DISPLAY_NUMBER_OF_PRODUCTS_NEW', 'Displaying <b>%d</b> to <b>%d</b> (of <b>%d</b> new products)');define('TEXT_DISPLAY_NUMBER_OF_SPECIALS', 'Displaying <b>%d</b> to <b>%d</b> (of <b>%d</b> specials)');define('PREVNEXT_TITLE_FIRST_PAGE', 'First Page');define('PREVNEXT_TITLE_PREVIOUS_PAGE', 'Previous Page');define('PREVNEXT_TITLE_NEXT_PAGE', 'Next Page');define('PREVNEXT_TITLE_LAST_PAGE', 'Last Page');define('PREVNEXT_TITLE_PAGE_NO', 'Page %d');define('PREVNEXT_TITLE_PREV_SET_OF_NO_PAGE', 'Previous Set of %d Pages');define('PREVNEXT_TITLE_NEXT_SET_OF_NO_PAGE', 'Next Set of %d Pages');define('PREVNEXT_BUTTON_FIRST', '<<FIRST');define('PREVNEXT_BUTTON_PREV', '[<< Prev]');define('PREVNEXT_BUTTON_NEXT', '[Next >>]');define('PREVNEXT_BUTTON_LAST', 'LAST>>');define('IMAGE_BUTTON_ADD_ADDRESS', 'Add Address');define('IMAGE_BUTTON_ADDRESS_BOOK', 'Address Book');define('IMAGE_BUTTON_BACK', 'Back');define('IMAGE_BUTTON_BUY_NOW', 'Buy Now');define('IMAGE_BUTTON_CHANGE_ADDRESS', 'Change Address');define('IMAGE_BUTTON_CHECKOUT', 'Checkout');define('IMAGE_BUTTON_CONFIRM_ORDER', 'Confirm Order');define('IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE', 'Continue');define('IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE_SHOPPING', 'Continue Shopping');define('IMAGE_BUTTON_DELETE', 'Delete');define('IMAGE_BUTTON_EDIT_ACCOUNT', 'Edit Account');define('IMAGE_BUTTON_HISTORY', 'Order History');define('IMAGE_BUTTON_LOGIN', 'Sign In');define('IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART', 'Add to Cart');define('IMAGE_BUTTON_NOTIFICATIONS', 'Notifications');define('IMAGE_BUTTON_QUICK_FIND', 'Quick Find');define('IMAGE_BUTTON_REMOVE_NOTIFICATIONS', 'Remove Notifications');define('IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS', 'Reviews');define('IMAGE_BUTTON_SEARCH', 'Search');define('IMAGE_BUTTON_SHIPPING_OPTIONS', 'Shipping Options');define('IMAGE_BUTTON_TELL_A_FRIEND', 'Tell a Friend');define('IMAGE_BUTTON_UPDATE', 'Update');define('IMAGE_BUTTON_UPDATE_CART', 'Update Cart');define('IMAGE_BUTTON_WRITE_REVIEW', 'Write Review');define('SMALL_IMAGE_BUTTON_DELETE', 'Delete');define('SMALL_IMAGE_BUTTON_EDIT', 'Edit');define('SMALL_IMAGE_BUTTON_VIEW', 'View');define('ICON_ARROW_RIGHT', 'more');define('ICON_CART', 'In Cart');define('ICON_ERROR', 'Error');define('ICON_SUCCESS', 'Success');define('ICON_WARNING', 'Warning');define('TEXT_GREETING_PERSONAL', 'Welcome back <span class="greetUser">%s!</span> Would you like to see which <a href="%s"><u>new products</u></a> are available to purchase?');define('TEXT_GREETING_PERSONAL_RELOGON', '<small>If you are not %s, please <a href="%s"><u>log yourself in</u></a> with your account information.</small>');define('TEXT_GREETING_GUEST', 'Welcome <span class="greetUser">Guest!</span> Would you like to <a href="%s"><u>log yourself in</u></a>? Or would you prefer to <a href="%s"><u>create an account</u></a>?');define('TEXT_SORT_PRODUCTS', 'Sort products ');define('TEXT_DESCENDINGLY', 'descendingly');define('TEXT_ASCENDINGLY', 'ascendingly');define('TEXT_BY', ' by ');define('TEXT_REVIEW_BY', 'by %s');define('TEXT_REVIEW_WORD_COUNT', '%s words');define('TEXT_REVIEW_RATING', 'Rating: %s [%s]');define('TEXT_REVIEW_DATE_ADDED', 'Date Added: %s');define('TEXT_NO_REVIEWS', 'There are currently no product reviews.');define('TEXT_NO_NEW_PRODUCTS', 'There are currently no products.');define('TEXT_UNKNOWN_TAX_RATE', 'Unknown tax rate');define('TEXT_REQUIRED', '<span class="errorText">Required</span>');define('ERROR_TEP_MAIL', '<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2" color="#ff0000"><b><small>TEP ERROR:</small> Cannot send the email through the specified SMTP server. Please check your php.ini setting and correct the SMTP server if necessary.</b></font>');define('WARNING_INSTALL_DIRECTORY_EXISTS', 'Warning: Installation directory exists at: ' . dirname($HTTP_SERVER_VARS['SCRIPT_FILENAME']) . '/install. Please remove this directory for security reasons.');define('WARNING_CONFIG_FILE_WRITEABLE', 'Warning: I am able to write to the configuration file: ' . dirname($HTTP_SERVER_VARS['SCRIPT_FILENAME']) . '/includes/configure.php. This is a potential security risk - please set the right user permissions on this file.');define('WARNING_SESSION_DIRECTORY_NON_EXISTENT', 'Warning: The sessions directory does not exist: ' . tep_session_save_path() . '. Sessions will not work until this directory is created.');define('WARNING_SESSION_DIRECTORY_NOT_WRITEABLE', 'Warning: I am not able to write to the sessions directory: ' . tep_session_save_path() . '. Sessions will not work until the right user permissions are set.');define('WARNING_SESSION_AUTO_START', 'Warning: session.auto_start is enabled - please disable this php feature in php.ini and restart the web server.');define('WARNING_DOWNLOAD_DIRECTORY_NON_EXISTENT', 'Warning: The downloadable products directory does not exist: ' . DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD . '. Downloadable products will not work until this directory is valid.');define('TEXT_CCVAL_ERROR_INVALID_DATE', 'The expiry date entered for the credit card is invalid.<br>Please check the date and try again.');define('TEXT_CCVAL_ERROR_INVALID_NUMBER', 'The credit card number entered is invalid.<br>Please check the number and try again.');define('TEXT_CCVAL_ERROR_UNKNOWN_CARD', 'The first four digits of the number entered are: %s<br>If that number is correct, we do not accept that type of credit card.<br>If it is wrong, please try again.');/*  The following copyright announcement can only be  appropriately modified or removed if the layout of  the site theme has been modified to distinguish  itself from the default osCommerce-copyrighted  theme.  For more information please read the following  Frequently Asked Questions entry on the osCommerce  support site:  http://www.oscommerce.com/community.php/faq,26/q,50  Please leave this comment intact together with the  following copyright announcement.*/define('FOOTER_TEXT_BODY', '');?>

Thank you, Thank you and in case I didn't mention it, THANK YOU!

Ian

[email protected]

[email protected]

Sorry about the previous formatting problem, somehow it just disappeared. I went in and fixed it (I think) so here is the reformatted version...

<?php

/*
 $Id: english.php,v 1.114 2003/07/09 18:13:39 dgw_ Exp $
 osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com
 Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce
 Released under the GNU General Public License
*/
// look in your $PATH_LOCALE/locale directory for available locales
// or type locale -a on the server.
// Examples:
// on RedHat try 'en_US'
// on FreeBSD try 'en_US.ISO_8859-1'
// on Windows try 'en', or 'English'
@setlocale(LC_TIME, 'en_US.ISO_8859-1');
define('BOX_SHOPPING_CART_FREE_SHIPPING', 'Add %s to your order and receive FREE shipping!');
define('DATE_FORMAT_SHORT', '%m/%d/%Y');  // this is used for strftime()
define('DATE_FORMAT_LONG', '%A %d %B, %Y'); // this is used for strftime()
define('DATE_FORMAT', 'm/d/Y'); // this is used for date()
define('DATE_TIME_FORMAT', DATE_FORMAT_SHORT . ' %H:%M:%S');
define('BOX_REPORTS_RECOVER_CART_SALES', 'Recover Carts');
define('BOX_TOOLS_RECOVER_CART', 'Recover Carts');
////
// Return date in raw format
// $date should be in format mm/dd/yyyy
// raw date is in format YYYYMMDD, or DDMMYYYY
function tep_date_raw($date, $reverse = false) {
 if ($reverse) {
   return substr($date, 3, 2) . substr($date, 0, 2) . substr($date, 6, 4);
 } else {
   return substr($date, 6, 4) . substr($date, 0, 2) . substr($date, 3, 2);
 }
}
// if USE_DEFAULT_LANGUAGE_CURRENCY is true, use the following currency, instead of the applications default currency (used when changing language)
define('LANGUAGE_CURRENCY', 'USD');
// Global entries for the <html> tag
define('HTML_PARAMS','dir="LTR" lang="en"');
// charset for web pages and emails
define('CHARSET', 'iso-8859-1');
// page title
define('TITLE', 'osCommerce');
// header text in includes/header.php
define('HEADER_TITLE_CREATE_ACCOUNT', 'Create an Account');
define('HEADER_TITLE_MY_ACCOUNT', 'My Account');
define('HEADER_TITLE_CART_CONTENTS', 'Cart Contents');
define('HEADER_TITLE_CHECKOUT', 'Checkout');
define('HEADER_TITLE_TOP', 'Top');
define('HEADER_TITLE_CATALOG', 'Catalog');
define('HEADER_TITLE_LOGOFF', 'Log Off');
define('HEADER_TITLE_LOGIN', 'Log In');
// footer text in includes/footer.php
define('FOOTER_TEXT_REQUESTS_SINCE', 'requests since');
// text for gender
define('MALE', 'Male');
define('FEMALE', 'Female');
define('MALE_ADDRESS', 'Mr.');
define('FEMALE_ADDRESS', 'Ms.');
// text for date of birth example
define('DOB_FORMAT_STRING', 'mm/dd/yyyy');
// categories box text in includes/boxes/categories.php
define('BOX_HEADING_CATEGORIES', 'Categories');
// manufacturers box text in includes/boxes/manufacturers.php
define('BOX_HEADING_MANUFACTURERS', 'Manufacturers');
// whats_new box text in includes/boxes/whats_new.php
define('BOX_HEADING_WHATS_NEW', 'What's New?');
// quick_find box text in includes/boxes/quick_find.php
define('BOX_HEADING_SEARCH', 'Quick Find');
define('BOX_SEARCH_TEXT', 'Use keywords to find the product you are looking for.');
define('BOX_SEARCH_ADVANCED_SEARCH', 'Advanced Search');
// specials box text in includes/boxes/specials.php
define('BOX_HEADING_SPECIALS', 'Specials');
// reviews box text in includes/boxes/reviews.php
define('BOX_HEADING_REVIEWS', 'Reviews');
define('BOX_REVIEWS_WRITE_REVIEW', 'Write a review on this product!');
define('BOX_REVIEWS_NO_REVIEWS', 'There are currently no product reviews');
define('BOX_REVIEWS_TEXT_OF_5_STARS', '%s of 5 Stars!');
define('BOX_HEADING_PAGES', 'Information');
// shopping_cart box text in includes/boxes/shopping_cart.php
define('BOX_HEADING_SHOPPING_CART', 'Shopping Cart');
define('BOX_SHOPPING_CART_EMPTY', '0 items');
// order_history box text in includes/boxes/order_history.php
define('BOX_HEADING_CUSTOMER_ORDERS', 'Order History');
// best_sellers box text in includes/boxes/best_sellers.php
define('BOX_HEADING_BESTSELLERS', 'Bestsellers');
define('BOX_HEADING_BESTSELLERS_IN', 'Bestsellers in<br>  ');
// notifications box text in includes/boxes/products_notifications.php
define('BOX_HEADING_NOTIFICATIONS', 'Notifications');
define('BOX_NOTIFICATIONS_NOTIFY', 'Notify me of updates to <b>%s</b>');
define('BOX_NOTIFICATIONS_NOTIFY_REMOVE', 'Do not notify me of updates to <b>%s</b>');
// manufacturer box text
define('BOX_HEADING_MANUFACTURER_INFO', 'Manufacturer Info');
define('BOX_MANUFACTURER_INFO_HOMEPAGE', '%s Homepage');
define('BOX_MANUFACTURER_INFO_OTHER_PRODUCTS', 'Other products');
// languages box text in includes/boxes/languages.php
define('BOX_HEADING_LANGUAGES', 'Languages');
// currencies box text in includes/boxes/currencies.php
define('BOX_HEADING_CURRENCIES', 'Currencies');
// information box text in includes/boxes/information.php
define('BOX_HEADING_INFORMATION', 'Information');
define('BOX_INFORMATION_PRIVACY', 'Privacy Notice');
define('BOX_INFORMATION_CONDITIONS', 'Conditions of Use');
define('BOX_INFORMATION_SHIPPING', 'Shipping & Returns');
define('BOX_INFORMATION_CONTACT', 'Contact Us');
// tell a friend box text in includes/boxes/tell_a_friend.php
define('BOX_HEADING_TELL_A_FRIEND', 'Tell A Friend');
define('BOX_TELL_A_FRIEND_TEXT', 'Tell someone you know about this product.');
// checkout procedure text
define('CHECKOUT_BAR_DELIVERY', 'Delivery Information');
define('CHECKOUT_BAR_PAYMENT', 'Payment Information');
define('CHECKOUT_BAR_CONFIRMATION', 'Confirmation');
define('CHECKOUT_BAR_FINISHED', 'Finished!');
// pull down default text
define('PULL_DOWN_DEFAULT', 'Please Select');
define('TYPE_BELOW', 'Type Below');
// javascript messages
define('JS_ERROR', 'Errors have occured during the process of your form.nnPlease make the following corrections:nn');
define('JS_REVIEW_TEXT', '* The 'Review Text' must have at least ' . REVIEW_TEXT_MIN_LENGTH . ' characters.n');
define('JS_REVIEW_RATING', '* You must rate the product for your review.n');
define('JS_ERROR_NO_PAYMENT_MODULE_SELECTED', '* Please select a payment method for your order.n');
define('JS_ERROR_SUBMITTED', 'This form has already been submitted. Please press Ok and wait for this process to be completed.');
define('ERROR_NO_PAYMENT_MODULE_SELECTED', 'Please select a payment method for your order.');
define('CATEGORY_COMPANY', 'Company Details');
define('CATEGORY_PERSONAL', 'Your Personal Details');
define('CATEGORY_ADDRESS', 'Your Address');
define('CATEGORY_CONTACT', 'Your Contact Information');
define('CATEGORY_OPTIONS', 'Options');
define('CATEGORY_PASSWORD', 'Your Password');
define('ENTRY_COMPANY', 'Company Name:');
define('ENTRY_COMPANY_ERROR', '');
define('ENTRY_COMPANY_TEXT', '');
define('ENTRY_GENDER', 'Gender:');
define('ENTRY_GENDER_ERROR', 'Please select your Gender.');
define('ENTRY_GENDER_TEXT', '*');
define('ENTRY_FIRST_NAME', 'First Name:');
define('ENTRY_FIRST_NAME_ERROR', 'Your First Name must contain a minimum of ' . ENTRY_FIRST_NAME_MIN_LENGTH . ' characters.');
define('ENTRY_FIRST_NAME_TEXT', '*');
define('ENTRY_LAST_NAME', 'Last Name:');
define('ENTRY_LAST_NAME_ERROR', 'Your Last Name must contain a minimum of ' . ENTRY_LAST_NAME_MIN_LENGTH . ' characters.');
define('ENTRY_LAST_NAME_TEXT', '*');
define('ENTRY_DATE_OF_BIRTH', 'Date of Birth:');
define('ENTRY_DATE_OF_BIRTH_ERROR', 'Your Date of Birth must be in this format: MM/DD/YYYY (eg 05/21/1970)');
define('ENTRY_DATE_OF_BIRTH_TEXT', '* (eg. 05/21/1970)');
define('ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS', 'E-Mail Address:');
define('ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_ERROR', 'Your E-Mail Address must contain a minimum of ' . ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_MIN_LENGTH . ' characters.');
define('ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_CHECK_ERROR', 'Your E-Mail Address does not appear to be valid - please make any necessary corrections.');
define('ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_ERROR_EXISTS', 'Your E-Mail Address already exists in our records - please log in with the e-mail address or create an account with a different address.');
define('ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_TEXT', '*');
define('ENTRY_STREET_ADDRESS', 'Street Address:');
define('ENTRY_STREET_ADDRESS_ERROR', 'Your Street Address must contain a minimum of ' . ENTRY_STREET_ADDRESS_MIN_LENGTH . ' characters.');
define('ENTRY_STREET_ADDRESS_TEXT', '*');
define('ENTRY_SUBURB', 'Suburb:');
define('ENTRY_SUBURB_ERROR', '');
define('ENTRY_SUBURB_TEXT', '');
define('ENTRY_POST_CODE', 'Post Code:');
define('ENTRY_POST_CODE_ERROR', 'Your Post Code must contain a minimum of ' . ENTRY_POSTCODE_MIN_LENGTH . ' characters.');
define('ENTRY_POST_CODE_TEXT', '*');
define('ENTRY_CITY', 'City:');
define('ENTRY_CITY_ERROR', 'Your City must contain a minimum of ' . ENTRY_CITY_MIN_LENGTH . ' characters.');
define('ENTRY_CITY_TEXT', '*');
define('ENTRY_STATE', 'State/Province:');
define('ENTRY_STATE_ERROR', 'Your State must contain a minimum of ' . ENTRY_STATE_MIN_LENGTH . ' characters.');
define('ENTRY_STATE_ERROR_SELECT', 'Please select a state from the States pull down menu.');
define('ENTRY_STATE_TEXT', '*');
define('ENTRY_COUNTRY', 'Country:');
define('ENTRY_COUNTRY_ERROR', 'You must select a country from the Countries pull down menu.');
define('ENTRY_COUNTRY_TEXT', '*');
define('ENTRY_TELEPHONE_NUMBER', 'Telephone Number:');
define('ENTRY_TELEPHONE_NUMBER_ERROR', 'Your Telephone Number must contain a minimum of ' . ENTRY_TELEPHONE_MIN_LENGTH . ' characters.');
define('ENTRY_TELEPHONE_NUMBER_TEXT', '*');
define('ENTRY_FAX_NUMBER', 'Fax Number:');
define('ENTRY_FAX_NUMBER_ERROR', '');
define('ENTRY_FAX_NUMBER_TEXT', '');
define('ENTRY_NEWSLETTER', 'Newsletter:');
define('ENTRY_NEWSLETTER_TEXT', '');
define('ENTRY_NEWSLETTER_YES', 'Subscribed');
define('ENTRY_NEWSLETTER_NO', 'Unsubscribed');
define('ENTRY_NEWSLETTER_ERROR', '');
define('ENTRY_PASSWORD', 'Password:');
define('ENTRY_PASSWORD_ERROR', 'Your Password must contain a minimum of ' . ENTRY_PASSWORD_MIN_LENGTH . ' characters.');
define('ENTRY_PASSWORD_ERROR_NOT_MATCHING', 'The Password Confirmation must match your Password.');
define('ENTRY_PASSWORD_TEXT', '*');
define('ENTRY_PASSWORD_CONFIRMATION', 'Password Confirmation:');
define('ENTRY_PASSWORD_CONFIRMATION_TEXT', '*');
define('ENTRY_PASSWORD_CURRENT', 'Current Password:');
define('ENTRY_PASSWORD_CURRENT_TEXT', '*');
define('ENTRY_PASSWORD_CURRENT_ERROR', 'Your Password must contain a minimum of ' . ENTRY_PASSWORD_MIN_LENGTH . ' characters.');
define('ENTRY_PASSWORD_NEW', 'New Password:');
define('ENTRY_PASSWORD_NEW_TEXT', '*');
define('ENTRY_PASSWORD_NEW_ERROR', 'Your new Password must contain a minimum of ' . ENTRY_PASSWORD_MIN_LENGTH . ' characters.');
define('ENTRY_PASSWORD_NEW_ERROR_NOT_MATCHING', 'The Password Confirmation must match your new Password.');
define('PASSWORD_HIDDEN', '--HIDDEN--');
define('FORM_REQUIRED_INFORMATION', '* Required information');
// constants for use in tep_prev_next_display function
define('TEXT_RESULT_PAGE', 'Result Pages:');
define('TEXT_DISPLAY_NUMBER_OF_PRODUCTS', 'Displaying <b>%d</b> to <b>%d</b> (of <b>%d</b> products)');
define('TEXT_DISPLAY_NUMBER_OF_ORDERS', 'Displaying <b>%d</b> to <b>%d</b> (of <b>%d</b> orders)');
define('TEXT_DISPLAY_NUMBER_OF_REVIEWS', 'Displaying <b>%d</b> to <b>%d</b> (of <b>%d</b> reviews)');
define('TEXT_DISPLAY_NUMBER_OF_PRODUCTS_NEW', 'Displaying <b>%d</b> to <b>%d</b> (of <b>%d</b> new products)');
define('TEXT_DISPLAY_NUMBER_OF_SPECIALS', 'Displaying <b>%d</b> to <b>%d</b> (of <b>%d</b> specials)');
define('PREVNEXT_TITLE_FIRST_PAGE', 'First Page');
define('PREVNEXT_TITLE_PREVIOUS_PAGE', 'Previous Page');
define('PREVNEXT_TITLE_NEXT_PAGE', 'Next Page');
define('PREVNEXT_TITLE_LAST_PAGE', 'Last Page');
define('PREVNEXT_TITLE_PAGE_NO', 'Page %d');
define('PREVNEXT_TITLE_PREV_SET_OF_NO_PAGE', 'Previous Set of %d Pages');
define('PREVNEXT_TITLE_NEXT_SET_OF_NO_PAGE', 'Next Set of %d Pages');
define('PREVNEXT_BUTTON_FIRST', '<<FIRST');
define('PREVNEXT_BUTTON_PREV', '[<< Prev]');
define('PREVNEXT_BUTTON_NEXT', '[Next >>]');
define('PREVNEXT_BUTTON_LAST', 'LAST>>');
define('IMAGE_BUTTON_ADD_ADDRESS', 'Add Address');
define('IMAGE_BUTTON_ADDRESS_BOOK', 'Address Book');
define('IMAGE_BUTTON_BACK', 'Back');
define('IMAGE_BUTTON_BUY_NOW', 'Buy Now');
define('IMAGE_BUTTON_CHANGE_ADDRESS', 'Change Address');
define('IMAGE_BUTTON_CHECKOUT', 'Checkout');
define('IMAGE_BUTTON_CONFIRM_ORDER', 'Confirm Order');
define('IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE', 'Continue');
define('IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE_SHOPPING', 'Continue Shopping');
define('IMAGE_BUTTON_DELETE', 'Delete');
define('IMAGE_BUTTON_EDIT_ACCOUNT', 'Edit Account');
define('IMAGE_BUTTON_HISTORY', 'Order History');
define('IMAGE_BUTTON_LOGIN', 'Sign In');
define('IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART', 'Add to Cart');
define('IMAGE_BUTTON_NOTIFICATIONS', 'Notifications');
define('IMAGE_BUTTON_QUICK_FIND', 'Quick Find');
define('IMAGE_BUTTON_REMOVE_NOTIFICATIONS', 'Remove Notifications');
define('IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS', 'Reviews');
define('IMAGE_BUTTON_SEARCH', 'Search');
define('IMAGE_BUTTON_SHIPPING_OPTIONS', 'Shipping Options');
define('IMAGE_BUTTON_TELL_A_FRIEND', 'Tell a Friend');
define('IMAGE_BUTTON_UPDATE', 'Update');
define('IMAGE_BUTTON_UPDATE_CART', 'Update Cart');
define('IMAGE_BUTTON_WRITE_REVIEW', 'Write Review');
define('SMALL_IMAGE_BUTTON_DELETE', 'Delete');
define('SMALL_IMAGE_BUTTON_EDIT', 'Edit');
define('SMALL_IMAGE_BUTTON_VIEW', 'View');
define('ICON_ARROW_RIGHT', 'more');
define('ICON_CART', 'In Cart');
define('ICON_ERROR', 'Error');
define('ICON_SUCCESS', 'Success');
define('ICON_WARNING', 'Warning');
define('TEXT_GREETING_PERSONAL', 'Welcome back <span class="greetUser">%s!</span> Would you like to see which <a href="%s"><u>new products</u></a> are available to purchase?');
define('TEXT_GREETING_PERSONAL_RELOGON', '<small>If you are not %s, please <a href="%s"><u>log yourself in</u></a> with your account information.</small>');
define('TEXT_GREETING_GUEST', 'Welcome <span class="greetUser">Guest!</span> Would you like to <a href="%s"><u>log yourself in</u></a>? Or would you prefer to <a href="%s"><u>create an account</u></a>?');
define('TEXT_SORT_PRODUCTS', 'Sort products ');
define('TEXT_DESCENDINGLY', 'descendingly');
define('TEXT_ASCENDINGLY', 'ascendingly');
define('TEXT_BY', ' by ');
define('TEXT_REVIEW_BY', 'by %s');
define('TEXT_REVIEW_WORD_COUNT', '%s words');
define('TEXT_REVIEW_RATING', 'Rating: %s [%s]');
define('TEXT_REVIEW_DATE_ADDED', 'Date Added: %s');
define('TEXT_NO_REVIEWS', 'There are currently no product reviews.');
define('TEXT_NO_NEW_PRODUCTS', 'There are currently no products.');
define('TEXT_UNKNOWN_TAX_RATE', 'Unknown tax rate');
define('TEXT_REQUIRED', '<span class="errorText">Required</span>');
define('ERROR_TEP_MAIL', '<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2" color="#ff0000"><b><small>TEP ERROR:</small> Cannot send the email through the specified SMTP server. Please check your php.ini setting and correct the SMTP server if necessary.</b></font>');
define('WARNING_INSTALL_DIRECTORY_EXISTS', 'Warning: Installation directory exists at: ' . dirname($HTTP_SERVER_VARS['SCRIPT_FILENAME']) . '/install. Please remove this directory for security reasons.');
define('WARNING_CONFIG_FILE_WRITEABLE', 'Warning: I am able to write to the configuration file: ' . dirname($HTTP_SERVER_VARS['SCRIPT_FILENAME']) . '/includes/configure.php. This is a potential security risk - please set the right user permissions on this file.');
define('WARNING_SESSION_DIRECTORY_NON_EXISTENT', 'Warning: The sessions directory does not exist: ' . tep_session_save_path() . '. Sessions will not work until this directory is created.');
define('WARNING_SESSION_DIRECTORY_NOT_WRITEABLE', 'Warning: I am not able to write to the sessions directory: ' . tep_session_save_path() . '. Sessions will not work until the right user permissions are set.');
define('WARNING_SESSION_AUTO_START', 'Warning: session.auto_start is enabled - please disable this php feature in php.ini and restart the web server.');
define('WARNING_DOWNLOAD_DIRECTORY_NON_EXISTENT', 'Warning: The downloadable products directory does not exist: ' . DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD . '. Downloadable products will not work until this directory is valid.');
define('TEXT_CCVAL_ERROR_INVALID_DATE', 'The expiry date entered for the credit card is invalid.<br>Please check the date and try again.');
define('TEXT_CCVAL_ERROR_INVALID_NUMBER', 'The credit card number entered is invalid.<br>Please check the number and try again.');
define('TEXT_CCVAL_ERROR_UNKNOWN_CARD', 'The first four digits of the number entered are: %s<br>If that number is correct, we do not accept that type of credit card.<br>If it is wrong, please try again.');
/*
 The following copyright announcement can only be
 appropriately modified or removed if the layout of
 the site theme has been modified to distinguish
 itself from the default osCommerce-copyrighted
 theme.
 For more information please read the following
 Frequently Asked Questions entry on the osCommerce
 support site:
 http://www.oscommerce.com/community.php/faq,26/q,50
 Please leave this comment intact together with the
 following copyright announcement.
*/
define('FOOTER_TEXT_BODY', '');
?>

If you would like the actual file just e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks again,

Ian

I still haven't been able to figure out where the problem lies and I tried reverting back to the way things were before I tried to do the upgrade with no success. Does anybody have any ideas or suggestions, or do I need to start over from scratch?

Thanks,

Ian

Hi, it's me again. In dealing with my previous problems and trying things to solve them I completely destroyed my website. Now I have switched hosting providers (unrelated but much better now) and started over completely from scratch. I've installed osC2.2 MS2 and Recover carts 1.4c. I followed the instructions exactly, but when I go to view the report I get an error that says

The requested URL /admin/FILENAME_RECOVER_CART_SALES was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Now, I'm sure it's a big surprise to all of you that I'm a little new at dealing with this stuff and I make stupid mistakes without realizing what I've done. Can you please help me out?

Thanks,

Ian Macfarlane

[email protected]

First of all, thanks a lot for this great contribution.

I was wondering if it would be possible to add a nice little button in each customer's row, that says "delete this entry".

I went through this thread and already noticed that obviously the readme's statement "you have to flush the table every once in a while" is not as necessary as the author semt to think.

However, it would be nice to be able to delete *single* entries easily anway, wouldn't it? Just to keep a better overview...

I would do it if I had the slightest SQL-knowledge

Just a little suggestion for a future update... :rolleyes:

;-Frank

Yes it does. Just download the 1.4 release at: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1688

You can delete each entry both before and after contact. The 'scart' issue is not for everyone and involves old carts that are never recovered. Hey, some people set up an account and never come back. One way to help find them is to search back 999 days. I will add a 'Delete All' feature next... unless someone else does.

· willross

··········

• 2 weeks later...

I just installed this Contrib and it's nice. I have noticed though that it is not compatible with the Separate Pricing Contribution. I know not everyone uses the Separate Pricing, but many people do (including me). In turn, this makes the prices shown in the Recover Cart Tool incorrect because it is getting pricing from the PRODUCTS table rather than PRODUCTS_GROUPS. This means that the price shown for that customer's cart is at each product's List Price, and not their actual cost.

Could someone make an attempt at rewriting some of the code for this Contribution so it is compatible with the Separate Pricing Contribution? It would be a big help.

Thanks

-Aaron

• 3 weeks later...
Hi

I have unsold carts Version 1.6, whats the best way to install Recover Cart Sales.

I am a bit confused.

Thanks

My view is that it is probabaly better to uninstall unsold carts, before installing recover cart sales.

I am using this contribute, and think it's brilliant.

Regards

Raj

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

at first, great contrib

But i Have on problem---->

I try to write an e-mail to the customer--->push the send button---->

receive error----> mail can not be sent-->

contrib is searching wrong, look----->

http://www.kaufhausderliebe.de/kaufhausderliebe/kdl2/admin/recover_cart_sales.php

why?? Where I can find the mistake?

On my second Shop schwimmbeckenonline.de it works great.

Please help me, thanks!

Regards

Peter

Hey,

at first, great contrib

But i Have on problem---->

I try to write an e-mail to the customer--->push the send button---->

receive error----> mail can not be sent-->

contrib is searching wrong, look----->

http://www.kaufhausderliebe.de/kaufhausderliebe/kdl2/admin/recover_cart_sales.php

why?? Where I can find the mistake?

On my second Shop schwimmbeckenonline.de it works great.

Please help me, thanks!

Regards

Peter