• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

little (i hope) problem after instalation

dergot

After install, it works "fine" but before (on the top), gives me 1 warning:

ning: session_start(): open(/tmp\sess_15d50afdba1257ed40efbc2e2cdc7f91, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in c:\appserv\www\catalog\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 67

and another 2 warnings on the bottom:

Warning: session_write_close(): open(/tmp\sess_15d50afdba1257ed40efbc2e2cdc7f91, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in c:\appserv\www\catalog\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 106

Warning: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in c:\appserv\www\catalog\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 106

also on the top of the page says this:

" Advertencia: El directorio para guardar datos de sesi?n no existe: /tmp. Las sesiones no funcionar?n hasta que no se corriga este error."

I?ll try to translate:

" Warning: the directory to keep session data it doesn`t exists: /tmp. The sessions will not work until this problem will be fixed."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think that maybe: is it something i should do with the apache?

can anyone help me?

Thanks a lot

You can create a tmp directory, or you can store sessions in the database - this can be configured in your includes/configure.php files:

define('STORE_SESSIONS', 'mysql');

Matti

A lot of thanks :)

i`m going to try (but i don`t know when, because half an hour before the connection to MySQL has crash) when i try to start phpnuke, phpMyAdmin or osCommerce, it says:

#2003 - Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061)

it has work fine for five hours but now it doesn?t

a lot of thanks anyway :D (maybe after a reinstall i can try it)

Archived