• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

mail problems

loner

When i first installed os it was done on my local ISP servers after getting to know the program,databases and so forth i had noticed that the version i had was 2.2 MS1 and that had no support for cookies and i wanted the latest version before i setup my store. Afer checking and working with MS1 all mail did work.

Now that i have setup and tested on my local server the newest version 2.2 MS2 i moved all files to my ISP servers and my mail will not work i get the following errors.

Warning: mail(): Failed to connect to mailserver at "localhost" port 25, verify your "SMTP" and "smtp_port" setting in php.ini or use ini_set() in F:\hshome\ronaldwa\eisc.com\catalog\includes\classes\email.php on line 500

Warning: mail(): Failed to connect to mailserver at "localhost" port 25, verify your "SMTP" and "smtp_port" setting in php.ini or use ini_set() in F:\hshome\ronaldwa\eisc.com\catalog\includes\classes\email.php on line 500

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at F:\hshome\ronaldwa\eisc.com\catalog\includes\classes\email.php:500) in F:\hshome\ronaldwa\eisc.com\catalog\includes\functions\general.php on line 29

Can anyone help please.

When i had it setup in OS2.2MS1 it worked fine and it was setup for SMTP, so i did not change any of those setings i told my ISP about the problems and they say it is something to do with OS.

One other thing neither one of the OS (MS1 or MS2)works in my local server i tried to set it up but all of the things that i have read in the help forums i think i need a program called "sendmail" and i looked at the program but they want you to purchase it.

Archived