• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to........ Too Many Questions,..... Pls Help..

boysss

:P Hi All. :P

Can someone pls spend a few mins to help me out. I've got a few questions:

1) How to creat a page to let my customers post feedbacks abt my services, it will be similar to the review fuction.

2)How to shrink the page to 800x600 without changing my computer resolution? I want my page looks like www.vaiso.com

3)Is it possible to copy the php coding to dreamweaver and modify it? Anyone using the WYSIWYG HTML contrib? I've installed it but not sure what to do with it, the differences that I noticed so far are the new menu in admin/config. I thought after installing, it will give me some sort of WYSIWYG editor.

4)I manage to change the infobox headers by using graphical table header contrib but the contrib is unable to modify the "new product box header". Do you guys know any contrib that works similarly to table header, used to modify the new product box header? Also the table header contrib seems to have problems with the languages box (the default header is still there when I installed the contrib).

Thanks so much for your helps. I really appreciate all your comments and instructions. Thanks to Oscommerce. I've found a great easy sln for my site. Have a great day.

Kindest Regards

Leo

Man, your contrib is SO DEAD EASY. :). Thanks heaps for that. Do you know how to add a bg colour to the outside area? Also how to add a few empty lines at the top and bottom of the mainpage, like this website:

http://www.varnco.com/catalog/catalog/default.php

Very cool site you have there tbgo. Thanks for your helps.

Cheers

3)Is it possible to copy the php coding to dreamweaver and modify it? Anyone using the WYSIWYG HTML contrib? I've installed it but not sure what to do with it, the differences that I noticed so far are the new menu in admin/config. I thought after installing, it will give me some sort of WYSIWYG editor.

I am using the WYSIWYG contrib. It is for newsletters, email, product descriptions and the front page.

I actually didn't put the front page bit in as I was happy with my front page but the rest works OK.

However I am having issues with my product descriptions in Netscape right now - I am not sure if it's related to the editor or not. It is fine in IE and Mozilla.

AFAIK you cannot copy the code into dreamweaver and edit it that way.

Hi.

Can you pls tell me in details how the WYSIWYG works? As I said the only difference is the menu in admin/config. You said the front page. Did you mean the page with "Welcome Guest, pls log in or creat an account,......"??? Thanks a lot.

It creates a WYSIWYG HTML editor within the newsletter module, the email module and the products description module. I don't use the front page so I don't know how that is set up.

Go into newsletters within your admin section and instead of a basic box, you will see a mini WYSIWYG editor.

Archived