• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Purchase orders

quicklyshop

Oscommerce take cares all selling process. The pain starts when you needed combine your sales data with your other business data. Some of you use Quickbooks or Sage etc to handle the rest. But i believe We could get oscommerce to handle that side of business too.

Biggest problem i have is Purchase orders. I dont only have to enter the Purchase order to an accounting software i also have to update Oscommerce stock level manually.

But i realised we could add a module to oscommerce to handle the Purchase orders.

This module should let you enter any invoice item by item with purchase price and shipping and administeration costs and should be able to save the data on seperate table in oscommerce database.

Purchase order module can get product names from database and let you choose with drop down menu. And it should let you enter cost of the product excluding tax and including tax manually.

But only problem is finding time to write the PHP script to do the job.

I can't type a trick like i can type.