• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New Install working...Need help with contribution.

JonCloud

B)

Hello,

I have set-up Oscommerce and it is working fine. I am however having problems getting the P&G Shipping Module Version 0.1 12/03/2002 to work properly.

I followed the instructions, and this was my second attempt, but I still havent got it.

One error that keeps appearing under shipping in my admin is as follows:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_array_merge() in /hsphere/local/home/joncloud/deeptronics.com/admin/spg_shipping.php on line 902

This error appears on all of the pages in the contribution, only showing different pages and different lines.

If you are able to help I would appreciate it alot. I will give you access to admin and ftp if you think you can help.

I also want to install cross-sell V1.1, and Attributes_Sorter_Copierv5_1. Any help witll be appreciated.

Thank You so much!

You are going to have nothing but problems with some of these contributions. The reason is you have installed a recent version of osCommerce, but the contributions you are trying to install are for an OLDER version of osCommerce.

When looking for contribution to install, you should be looking for contributions with a date of at least 7/12/2003 or later.

Good Luck.

-R

Ahh Hah...!! This might explain alot! I had a site full of products that I broke by installing these! So I have started over!

I hope to find some new contributions so I can get the fuctions I need!

Thanks! I am open for suggestions!

Jason

Archived